View All Posts: voldomonkey

» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)01-07-2011 @ 13:40 
Got one thing to say to you Wiege....

Choo choo b**ches, choo choo!
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)01-07-2011 @ 01:51 
Those titties made me want to shout "BIG CHIST"

Awesome mounds of firm womanly flesh they were Happy
» Manimal's training log (Go to post)28-06-2011 @ 21:16 
Wiegieboard said:the bench was strong with you tonight! mega triples dude. mega!

If it continues like that, should be tripling my max comp bench single by time comp comes round...First week of triples and equalling pb. EET NICE YES!

Still want to chuck comps for a while after Ireland though...
» Manimal's training log (Go to post)28-06-2011 @ 19:58 
Rep pb on deads on Sunday, equalled rep pb on bench today triple and also double. (nearly go the new triple pb - wouldn't have been comp legal anyway, but someone took the thing, off my arms, when I was pushing (said in voice and style of Lion-O)

Squats were...nyeh. Did some push pressing at the end of the session - haven't gone that heavy in many years.

Food eaten, rum in glass and about time to get my ass into a HOT bath.
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)28-06-2011 @ 19:53 

80k Happy Does my ass look big in this triple?? lol
» Manimal's training log (Go to post)22-06-2011 @ 00:29 
Videos take so long to upload from my camera...
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)21-06-2011 @ 21:33 
Wiegieboard said:Head hasn't been in the right place for a few days. Decided to suck it up and go training trying to take into account that my psychology would effect my capabilities on the platform.

SQUATS
1 set of 6 reps with 112.5kg (Bar felt heavier than I thought it should)
1 single with 130kg (didn't like the way it felt and Voldomonkey captured it on video)
1 single with 137.5kg (Lack of morale made me think that this was worse than it was. Felt ugly.This is also on video)
1 set of 30 reps with 67.5kg. (should have been a cakewalk but I felt it today through the lack of wanting to keep the bar off of the rack)

BENCH
1 set of 12 reps with 80kg (went better than expected)

REVERSE BENCH PULLUPS
2 sets of 10 reps with bodyweight

WEIGHTED CHINS +10kg
2 sets of 3 speedy reps

MILITARY PRESS
2 sets of 5 reps with 52.5kg (Felt strong with these. I'd collected myself mentally by this point.)

DUMBELL HAMMER CURLS
2 sets of 8 reps with 15kg bells

RACK PULLS From top of knee where I failed last week.
1 sets of 3 reps with 190kg
1 set of 3 reps with 200kg
1 set of 3 reps with 210kg
1 set of 3 reps with 220kg

CONCLUSION
Sports psychology might have a large part to play in my capabilities.Going into a session prepared and ready for the slog feels a lot better than what happened today. A few outside thoughts have crept into my life over the past few days and I allowed them to control the way I've been thinking too much. I'll recover well today and tomorrow before continuing to train without failure and within the realms of my capabilities.
No ladies today lads I'm sorry. I had my mind on getting through the session.
On the upside I've been considering making one of these and seeing what it's really capable of doing to various objects.
[IMG]http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/bleach_sword_ichigo_r1...
You getting a van to go with that??
» Manimal's training log (Go to post)21-06-2011 @ 21:21 
Started off not too badly today...

SKWATZ - 10@160, 3x3@180 all raw. Put the belt on and failed 200 twice - don't know where my head went at this point. Did a 190 but really couldn't be arsed.

BENCH - 5@122.5, 6@122.5, 5@122.5. Could have had six on the first set but ended up thinking someone was there who wasn't and my mind switched off and I started laughing - not good for lifting heavier weights really.

See what the future weeks hold. I'm getting to the point though that I'm losing interest in competition and just want to return to training purely for fun...
» Ross unequipped journal (Go to post)15-06-2011 @ 22:27 
Consistency is key buddy! I've 2 out of 3 working. I'd like a dead like you and Steel, but that aint likely with my mechanics. I'm learning more about how my body works better on squat and bench each week it seems - slight changes each time.

I'm pushing Wiege on to his 160 within the next 11 weeks - he WILL get it! Happy He's onto my program from last year that I made great gains with, and based on the speed of his singles last night, he'll do it no problem...

Would be good to be able to get training with you again - maybe through the Summertime...
» Manimal's training log (Go to post)15-06-2011 @ 22:09 
Ross_Harkins said:props to you on your benching 6x6 @ 120kg, whats the plan next on your lifts?

Cheers bud! I want to get the double at 200 on squat before the unequipped if I can, looking to get a 140 comp bench and deadlift - whatever I can manage. Ideally 227.5 for the 500lb, but I'm happy with 220+ tbh.

What about you??
» Manimal's training log (Go to post)15-06-2011 @ 08:58 
Wiegieboard said:f**king well fast 197.5 tonight bro. I was a bit shocked at the speed of it actually. You're gonna be in PB territory very very soon I reckon. 210 will go up very speedily in the next comp I reckon!
That 197.5 was after you were wasted from those sets remember.
Awesome benching also. Don't think I've ever seen you bench so strong before.

Here's hoping bud. Yeah, I'm actually quite surprised at my benching just now. Especially as 120 was more than I could single in my first few comps...

I know people say the heavy reps look fast, but they don't feel it LOL
» Manimal's training log (Go to post)15-06-2011 @ 08:57 
tryst said:tasty sesh bry!
You got the unequipped comp in your sights mate?

Cheers Tryst!

Yup, the unequipped is what I'm training for followed by the NI comp.
» Leggiez training log (Go to post)14-06-2011 @ 21:51 
I'm a bit behind here, but congrats on the big 500! Well done!
» Manimal's training log (Go to post)14-06-2011 @ 21:10 
SKWATZ

10@157.5, 5x3@177.5 all raw. Belted single at 197.5 All the reps were nice and deep - a lot deeper than I felt them although set 5 was a bugger - set up, line etc all wrong and it felt a lot harder than the rest.

BENCH

6x6@120 PBx6 - Never managed 6 reps at this weight previously. Admittedly, I had a slight dip on the last rep on the second last set so it was not competition legal, and the last rep on the last set I felt my ass lift slightly, so again, not comp legal, but got them all and the first 4 sets were tight and fast.

Wiege had a nice session this evening - day 1 of my squat programme for him. Everything looked easy and fast, so props old chap!
» Manimal's training log (Go to post)11-06-2011 @ 23:45 
Wiegieboard said:Dirty dog! You had to go 5kg heavier than me didn't you hahaha.
Good training sesh dude.

HAHAHA - Can't have you overtaking me yet Wink Not if you're not thinking of competing yet Wink

You are here: HomeForumvoldomonkey → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions