REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 183 guests
You are here: HomeForummilsy → View All Posts

View All Posts: milsy

12345678910 ... ... 300301302303304305306307308309310

» From boy to man to machine! (Go to post)25-09-2010 @ 18:19 
well this is it the fun begins on monday with my first heavy session in almost a month holidays over and gunna get my head down for winter training so i began my diet yesterday so i could have three solid days before i got back training diet so far is

6.00 meal 1- porridge bananna peanut butter apple protien shake bcaa cranberry juice 2 pints water

9.00 meal 2- 2 tins mackrel 3 slices whole grain toast olive oil spread piece of fruit

12.00 meal 3-1 chicken breast fillet 1 meadiem sweet potato mashed with garlic and roasted veggis red onions carrots etc.

3.00 meal4 protien shake+ bcaa piace of fruit

5.00 meal 5 pre workout shake nitric oxide based drink beta alanine crepure bcaa and 2 bannanas

meal 6- post workout maltidextos carbs protien crepure bcaa pomigranit juice

meal 7- meat sweet potato lots of veggies

before bed protien shake and zma

peoples opinions? i imagine people will think im insane for the amount of supps but most of em i eaither get cheap or free

anyone got any tips for recipes because breakfast is already getttin abit boring
» World Weightlifting Championships 2010 (Go to post)24-09-2010 @ 16:13 
Post Edited: 24.09.2010 @ 16:15 PM by milsy
i wa in morroco all last week on holiday they had it up on all tv's in bars around hotel sun alday then all inclusive beers on a nite with mint sport on tv cant beat it

tba there were alot of people who were watching it and getting quite into it even tho they proberly dont know much about it which shows abit of hope either that or theywere seriously pissed
» power rack for sale!! (Go to post)21-09-2010 @ 21:37 
as said above 1 power rack for sale includes hooks and pins advertising on behalf so will have to get exact details if anyone shows intrest but looking for around 250 for it hasnt realy been used alot so just taking up room

its in bradford west yorkshire
» Whats yours? (Go to post)12-09-2010 @ 21:47 
typical plan for me

week 1
monday-sqaut
thursday-overhead press
saterday-snatch light sqauts and work on my weakest assitance ex at the time and core work

week 2
monday-deadlift
thursday-bench
saterday-snatch light sqauts and work on my weakest assitance ex at the time and core work

this way train the 4 lifts over 2 weeks and go heavy leaving plenty of time for recovery
» Does your missus understand your training? (Go to post)12-09-2010 @ 20:13 
i thaught at first are lass was just like its a fase sort of thing and not intrested then she saw me train onces and got intrested then the moaning started why do you fall asleep everytime u sit down why im always tired on nites out why am i hungry all the time and annoyed if i miss a lift or a meal

so i took her traing did shome box sqauts lungs then on to street doing some sled work sprints and bear crawls she could hardly move for a week and she has never said a word since and gets realy angry when people ask if im a body builder or call me one lol and she sorts all ny food out for me aswell

think alot of women dont understand the mentalaty tba
» what can i use? (Go to post)10-09-2010 @ 16:34 
i am wanting some type of timing devise that has alarm i can use for my traing i know this sounds obvious an alarm clock lol but il say what i wanna do with it

when i am traing sqauts i want a devise where i can do say 5 reps rack the bar press a button with pre set time and then after that time buzzer goes and i do next set so i can start training using less rest periods between sets abit like a boxing timer but 1 you can control with button

just wonderd if anyone does this training and what they use iv even thaought of an egg timer but there must be somthing out there
» 140kg bench challenge - whats yours? (Go to post)10-09-2010 @ 16:00 
2 reps last tme i went heavy on bench which was my 1 rep max 2 week before that failed 150 should of gone for 142.5 but ego got in the way
» equiptment or people what makes a good gym? (Go to post)09-09-2010 @ 16:13 
as the thread says what do you think makes a gym a "good gym" to train at is it the equipment or the people?
» serious advise needed car insurance problems! (Go to post)07-09-2010 @ 19:32 
endsliegh were who sent the renewel and i am going to make enquires into traders policy because no claims realy do me naff all now it seems
» serious advise needed car insurance problems! (Go to post)07-09-2010 @ 17:57 
tesco 261 a month and 588 upfront
swift cover -application declined lol
» serious advise needed car insurance problems! (Go to post)07-09-2010 @ 17:36 
when i tried flux they said they have stopped covering people within the trade
someone else has told me to try swift cover so gunna give them a call
» serious advise needed car insurance problems! (Go to post)07-09-2010 @ 17:14 
a few lads i went to collage with worked for there family buisness and they were on traders and got realy cheap insurance but i work for a major company so still classed in moter trade but cant get the benefit of a trader policy

funny thing is im proberly a low risk because im accident repairer not a mechanic iv seen some pretty messed up cars and i know what cars come out like in a smash and how safty systems work on a vehicle in certain conditions so im proberly alot more sensible than most young lads

i actully dont like cars and modified cars/boyracer cars which is the insurance class i proberly fall into

the reason it realy gets to me is you have to have insurance and theres no way around it so they can charge what they want
» serious advise needed car insurance problems! (Go to post)07-09-2010 @ 16:48 
been driving for 2 years now i am 19 years old work in the moter trade and live in bradford all this leads to high insurance which i was paying last it year

for my 1.6 02 golf standerd i was paying 146 a month i informed of 3 points went up a little got my renewel quote through post and they have said it will be 311 pounds a month to re insure me rang them and double checked they said its rite and assured me that every1's insurance is up and i nearly hit the roof

so can anyone advise me on what to do as in good indipendant brokers who maybe specials in young drivers moter trade or convictions

i know my insurance will be high but the quote is redicules bearing in mind iv already been insured on the vehicle
» clothes shopping (Go to post)06-09-2010 @ 17:34 
found burton tk maxx i used to shop at exit and that was perfect baggy dc's tees and famous stuff fits good afflictions tees fit good but are abit pricey

problem i have is t shirts dont seem long enough like my shoulders chest and back pull the material up

i used to go greenwoods for smart cloths as in shirts suits and trousers always seemed to have good sizes but they closed near me
» Personal Training Qualifications (Go to post)06-09-2010 @ 17:12 
Post Edited: 06.09.2010 @ 17:12 PM by milsy
get nvq then you can train and teach anywhere in world then to raise your standerd go to states and get certified by zack evenesh or however you spell his name think its like underground strength coach cert few people have it in uk now

plus look at the strength and conditioning assoction they run courses year round most at uni's over a weekend but there very expensive you do the learning sessions wihich cost a bomb then you got prove you can do it and pay even more for the pice of paper

12345678910 ... ... 300301302303304305306307308309310

You are here: HomeForummilsy → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions