REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 385 guests
You are here: HomeForumgorillaandy → View All Posts

View All Posts: gorillaandy

» Britains natural strongman qualifiers (Go to post)26-02-2013 @ 01:10 
Any chance you could put me down for opens? Could you send me details of how too enter. Also entry forms etc. Cheers
» Royal Counties Festival of Strength 2013 (Go to post)08-01-2013 @ 23:35 
Post Edited: 08.01.2013 @ 23:36 PM by gorillaandy
Hello Craig. I'm back on the scene after taking a year out. Is the comp being run as one weight class one day and the other the next. If so could you put me down for opens. Cheers fella. (Andy Venables)
» What's your log/push press to bench ratio? (Go to post)03-01-2013 @ 23:44 
PP 120KG
LP 120KG
BP 162.5KG
LBP 170KG
» Muscleinc Strongman summerslam 22nd september 2012 (Go to post)18-09-2012 @ 00:07 
This is the final list for Saturday.

NOVICE:
Mikey Day
Daniel Burgess
Sam Neale
Steven McMillan
Tom Currell
Rich Pavey
Mark Woodruff
Joe Wills
Martin Iron Feather
Jason Jarrett
Kieron Daniels
Will Baggott
Steven Abbott
Lewis Jackson
Gordon Fairey

OPENS:
Jakub Krybus
Dan Southard
Olly Moore
Kamil Wojniak
Gareth Pavey
Sam Duffy

OFFICIALS:
Andy Venables
Jeannine Venables
Trevor Venables????
Ollie Beard
Clive Graffham
Andrew Allfrey
John Herdman
James Eliot-only till 12pm

See you all Saturday for a good comp. If you are not on here. It's because we recieved no payment from you
» Muscleinc Strongman summerslam 22nd september 2012 (Go to post)06-09-2012 @ 00:50 
It's gone midnight. So the lists are now re opened. Come grab a place in what's going to be a great comp. Saturday morning is the new dead line.
» Muscleinc Strongman summerslam 22nd september 2012 (Go to post)03-09-2012 @ 23:42 
sweatynads said:what the kg numbers on the events (open) ?

The kg numbers are on the comp page.
» Muscleinc Strongman summerslam 22nd september 2012 (Go to post)03-09-2012 @ 23:20 
The list so far:

NOVICE:

Mikey Day-paid-L
Daniel Burgess-paid-XL
Sam Neale-paid-XL
Will Baggott-no payment-no shirt size
Steven Abbott-no payment-no shirt size
Lewis Jackson-no payment-no shirt size
Steven McMillan-paid-no shirt size
Tom Currell-paid-XL
Rich Pavey-paid-XL
Mark Woodruff-paid-XXL
Darren McIllorum-no payment-no shirt size
Simon Copper-no payment-no shirt size
Joe Wills-paid-L
Martin Iron Feather-paid-XL
Rhys Browning-no payment-no shirt size
Jason Jarrett-paid-XL
Dave Walsh-no payment-no shirt size
Dan Chappie-no payment-no shirt size
Kieron Daniels-paid-XL

OPENS:

Sam Duffy-no payment-no shirt size
Jakub Krybus-paid-no shirt size
Kamil Wojniak-paid-XXL
Ashley Smith-no payment-no shirt size
Ricky May-no payment-no shirt size
Matt Scott-no payment-no shirt size
Dan Southard-paid-XXL
Craig ring-no payment-no shirt size
Simon Cowdray-no payment-no shirt size
Olly Moore-paid-XXL

Payment has to be in by midnight Wednesday 5th with your shirt size. After that i will re-open the lists for those who are waiting for places to open. So if you really want to do this comp then txt me for account details.07769903029
» Muscleinc Strongman summerslam 22nd september 2012 (Go to post)02-08-2012 @ 13:25 
The full name list will be posted later.
» Muscleinc Strongman summerslam 22nd september 2012 (Go to post)02-08-2012 @ 13:24 
We have up'ed the novice class to 22. We have filled all the places for this. The opens have been cut to 10. We have also filled the places for this. All I need now is mobile numbers so I can send you account details for payment.
» Muscleinc Strongman summerslam 22nd september 2012 (Go to post)01-08-2012 @ 22:01 
I now have bank details for payment. Text me you mobile number and i will text you back with the details. We have 20 names for the novice. So first to text me are the first to get details. We are thinking of increasing the numbers for the novice as we have had so much interest. So get texting. 07769903029-Andy Venables.
» Muscleinc Strongman Summerslam (Go to post)31-07-2012 @ 23:51 
I'm afraid we can't do an inters,as well. As we do not have enough people to help. Also we have tried to do 3 classes before and it was a disaster. We may possably do another comp near xmas. Which will include inters.
» Muscleinc Strongman summerslam 22nd september 2012 (Go to post)31-07-2012 @ 02:09 
The list of names so far:

NOVICE:

Mikey Day
Daniel Burgess
Sam Neale
Will Baggott
Steven McMillan
Tom Currell
Rich Pavey
Alister Forrester
Mark Woodruff
Darren McIllorum
Simon Cooper
Joe Wills
Olly Moore
Craig Dawson

OPENS

Colin Hawkins
Ashley Smith
Sam Duffy
Ricky May
Dan Southard
Matt ???????
Michael Walsh

As you can see. The novice class has more than the permitted 12 places. The first 12 payments will be the people who will compete. The rest i will put on a reserve list. I will post the list as soon as we have the 12 payments. This will be the same for the opens if it comes to it.
» Muscleinc Strongman summerslam 22nd september 2012 (Go to post)30-07-2012 @ 11:10 
Craig Dawson. What class do you want to be in?
» Muscleinc Strongman Summerslam (Go to post)29-07-2012 @ 12:35 
Just to let the opens know. In the over head,the 120kg is a log. For all people wanting too compete. Your payment of 17 is to be payed by 2 weeks before comp. This will secure your place. Spectators are free. cheques are to be made out to Ollie Beard. Post to-Ollie Beard,Muscle inc/Uniqphysique,Unit 4 Unicorn Trading estate,Weydown road,Haslemere,Surrey,Gu27 1dn.
You are here: HomeForumgorillaandy → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions