REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 221 guests
You are here: HomeForumsteve_s_d → View All Posts

View All Posts: steve_s_d

» Steve D.. First Training log (Go to post)21-04-2013 @ 10:57 
Decided to start my first training log as the last few months training started going downhill abit, never really had a training plan or anything, just turned up at the gym and usually do wotever i feel like, which usually consisted of nearly maxing out every session. Anyway done abit of research and changed everthing a little. knocked my gym training down to just mon,wed and fri and most tues and thurs gonna try do more speed and stamina work eg. last thurs was just flipping the 200k tyre and doin 150k sled pulls, nothing heavy but really felt it. Also over the last 4 weeks have just started sticking to reps of 5s and mayb 8s and feeling better for that already, was getting quite abit of grief with all my joints for maxing out so much, they are gradually feeling better now. As soon as i feel 100% again gonna start maybe goin heavy like 1 or 2 reps every 4th week. I Also do event training on saturdays, was actually my first event training session back yesterday for a while and felt good. so hopefully with my new training plan and my new training journal on here so i can keep track of everthing. Things will start looking up. Ill try post every session and a few vids to keep all up to date and any input of u guys is welcome. Cheers Happy
» MIDLANDS U/105 COMP 2013 (Go to post)27-01-2013 @ 21:01 
Post Edited: 27.01.2013 @ 21:02 PM by steve_s_d
Me and my mate Rick Cowling will get our Forms and entry fee sent this week J.t
» The Junction Gym Winter Warmer 27th January 2013 (Go to post)25-11-2012 @ 16:49 
Or ok m8, its just we come a month or so ago when Sean was in, we got the car squat set up, but sean couldnt find the end bit for the conans wheel. No problem ill have a go in next few weeks when can get up.
» The Junction Gym Winter Warmer 27th January 2013 (Go to post)25-11-2012 @ 13:26 
Post Edited: 25.11.2012 @ 13:30 PM by steve_s_d
Think am gonna have a blast at this neil.. good one to start the year off, ill send payment soon. Is there straps aloud in the deadlift medley if grip starts going? Should be ok but never hardly deadlift without straps anymore coz theres no straight bars in our gym so there a nightmare to hold without straps. have u got the bit to set the conans wheel up now and ill get up for a few sessions before? oh and im under 105k if u didnt notice Grin
» MIDLANDS U/105 COMP 2013 (Go to post)22-11-2012 @ 20:05 
This is only an hour and halfs drive for me from Sc**thorpe, where as northerns in Lancaster is 2 and half hrs. Not trying to pick and choose coz havent even seen the events, but this knocks 2hrs off my travelling alltogether and iv spoke to J.t and he says Sc**thorpe is Midlands. So this is the comp ill do if thats ok.
» Lee 'Lumpy' Price Strongman Charity event (Go to post)08-11-2012 @ 12:31 
thats Maybe a better idea Craig. Always seem to Get more interest with the novices. I could Maybe Get a few lads to come up with me to do a novice. Or just an idea mate.. But if not many showing interest u cud Maybe make it just one Intermediate comp. Should Get 10 or 12ish for that surely?
» Lee 'Lumpy' Price Strongman Charity event (Go to post)03-11-2012 @ 15:58 
am up for the 105s Craig. Got people willing to put the sponsor money up off facebook already. Seems a good cause, Doesnt seem to be alot of interest tho, quite surprised looks a good comp. I will be in as long as it fills up abit, coz its a good 3and half hr drive for me if theres not gonna be many in.
» Southern England's Strongest Man Under 105kg 2013 (Go to post)02-11-2012 @ 21:56 
Ben_F said:
Not a problem for me but needs to be agreed by the two relevant promoters - Matt and Shane.

Only messing Ben, will do the Northerns.
» Southern England's Strongest Man Under 105kg 2013 (Go to post)30-10-2012 @ 13:06 
oh Iv just remembered i am actually working down south at the time of this comp. So any chance i could just jump in while am down that way?Cool
» Southern England's Strongest Man Under 105kg 2013 (Go to post)30-10-2012 @ 12:51 
I was only actually messing about this one JC. figured Im not a southerner.. But i wasnt actually sure if i should of been doing the northerns or midlands earlier in the year. Because they was similar distance. Actully think the midlands was abit closer.
» Southern England's Strongest Man Under 105kg 2013 (Go to post)30-10-2012 @ 12:40 
Unhappy shanes comp does look good aswel. But i like the look of your deadlift. Log for reps and stone to finish. But Yeh like u say i think i qualify for midlands aswel, as i think its actually closer. So see how that Looks.
» Southern England's Strongest Man Under 105kg 2013 (Go to post)30-10-2012 @ 12:25 
This Looks a good comp. Cant i do this one? Being from sc**thorpe. It is actually SOUTH humberside or North Lincolnshire.. But travelling to lancaster was 2 and half hrs so i even think the midlands was closer, so does this mean i can do any? Grin
» 2013 Northern England’s Strongest Man u105kg (Go to post)24-10-2012 @ 12:47 
the stone run to finish Sounds alot better than an awkward object loading medley. That northern cross Looks plenty awkward enough /:
» Junction Gym Beginners/Novices Comp 30th Sept 2012 (Go to post)13-10-2012 @ 20:10 
Good Luck to a few of my m8s competing. Ill be there.. think this will be the first comp iv just come to watch, looking forward to it tho Grin
» Manchester's Strongest Man 2012 (Go to post)20-09-2012 @ 21:33 
U know anymore whether competitors will be able to get mrs and kids into the festival without payin for them yet Craig?

You are here: HomeForumsteve_s_d → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions