REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 330 guests
You are here: HomeForumJFL → View All Posts

View All Posts: JFL

» UK's strongest man southern qualifier (Go to post)26-01-2013 @ 22:20 
Well you know I'm in !
» UK's strongest man southern qualifier (Go to post)20-01-2013 @ 09:46 
Yer soz my fault got an iPad(can't work it haha) and clicked on add thread instead of add reply haha now don't know how to delete it on here and still don't know why that button is at the end of a post but nevermind.
But all events are looking good and we would be nice to see some big numbers this year to represent the south so fingers crossed !
» Date for UKSM southern qualifyer (Go to post)18-01-2013 @ 22:50 
Okey dokey bud il keep checking but don't worry about it if not il just have to get my ass in gear for next year
» Date for UKSM southern qualifyer (Go to post)18-01-2013 @ 22:43 
Away first 2 weeks of may so if I miss it I miss it that's just really s**te timing !
» UK's strongest man southern qualifier (Go to post)18-01-2013 @ 22:41 
Do you have a date for this at all as away at start of may for honeymoon ?
» Date for UKSM southern qualifyer (Go to post)18-01-2013 @ 22:40 
Do you have a rough date at all as away in may for honey moon ??
» UKSC Englands Strongest Man Final 2012 (Go to post)29-12-2012 @ 22:55 
ministry said:Ok guys, yet again people who were not there and don't know the situation are commenting on things they didn't know about. Chris gearing tried to pull the truck and could not shift if an inch. Chris weighs 25 stone and can squat 400 kg and was leading the whole comp. If he could not shift it the likelihood was no one could. We changed it to a truck pull to try and make it an event that everyone could at least score on. We changed it to a truck pull however it was on a slight down hill gradient. No matter how much mark Kingham complains had the driver not braked he would have run mark over. Yes this was unfortunate and we changed it to a safer truck push. Both mark and Chris went last to enable them to recover. To put this in perspective mark was not at any time in contention for a qualifying place. Chris who also happens to be one of the guys that people on this forum suggested was not good enough to compete in this final, won the event. In fact hd did not even need to do the last event but did a token effort. The top 5 were the top five throughout so once again guys stop bleating. Respect that you were beaten on the day and stop griping. A huge amount of effort goes into these comps and until you have held a comp of these weights and standards maybe you should keep quiet. I remind you yet again this event was organised for your benefit for absolutely no gain. It would actually be quiet nice if it was appreciated. We changed an levent for safety reasons. We could not do it. I'm sure none of you would be happy if we had allowed you to be run over. The option was to change the event. I must also reiterate that the athletes were asked what they wanted to do. They voted to do the truck push. Having voted for it I'm afraid to moan afterwards is sour grapes. Mark was beaten on the day by 5 stronger more consistent guys.

Ignore them , they will always have something bad to say about a competition on here they expect high standards and I understand to a degree but it's unrealistic, there are so many variables, even at worlds last minute things get changed and it throws athletes off . Also mark your sounding very bitter bud , let it go. There are always pros and cons to every comp I could not of had a worse day, I didn't have my head in anything at all and yet I still came 5th. You will see with more experience that sometimes you will even have a good days and still be beaten , this is competition and if you can't face reality don't compete cause it will only continue to piss you off.
» uksc tonight (Go to post)18-12-2012 @ 14:13 
Post Edited: 18.12.2012 @ 14:15 PM by JFL
Yer it was 90kg, the rules were as long as the weight continued to go up and not stop in its ascent but the judging was variable admittedly but I think a little give was needed as not one of us train for it normally. Also weirdly seeing it on tv and live it looked slower on TV.
This week had more watchable events and lookin forward to next week now !
» Paul Cater 195kg log press (Go to post)27-10-2012 @ 21:21 
LessThanLuke said:I think I got stupider just from reading the whole of that post.

I take it you're not going to be competing at a decent level then ?? haha what a shame but not a surprise!

Great come back by the way keep it coming its gettin me all hot and bothered

Kind Regards

MoreThanLloyd XX

PS you're still a c**t and probably brain dead if you read this
» Paul Cater 195kg log press (Go to post)27-10-2012 @ 19:31 
LessThanLuke said:
That's a load of s**t.
Also what brownbear said.

Bit of c**t arent ya !! look forward to competing against your weak ass next year then and see what your made of especially with your awesome 230 squat, your 155 bench and that awesome 305 deadlift (at least we know what you s**t at. Everything)?? or maybe you'll take ill before a comp or maybe its just not your thing A!

And Brown bear what you some you guys give on here isnt criticism its just to get a rise out of people cause they got f**k all to do but slag behind a key board thinking that watching youtube replays and going to a few novice comps is all they need to justify their wanky criticism and if im not mistaken its not a competition its a gym lift and probably a s**te load better than those who criticise , at least refs have the experience which some of you boys lack!

All you boys need to do is be more supportive but you always kick people down! Terry is the best example regardless of the years hes given and challenges and come backs hes had, how close hes come to actually getting the Worlds Strongest Man title hes still s**t at being the best Strongman in this country and very few have very little good to say.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, agreed, but as you can see the boys that have the experience and do know what its like to lift that sort of weight just give their support.

But the reality is the s**t heads that disagree will always have something negative to say regardless just to make up for their own inadequacies!

Merry Christmas
» Paul Cater 195kg log press (Go to post)23-10-2012 @ 08:10 
Some of you guys just can't be supportive you always have slate everything I don't get it , that was a perfect lift and a full lock any of you boys wish to have a crack at 195kg+ and post it and maybe I might understand your unconstructive criticism but until then you just look petty which is a shame considering we all ned to boost the sport not knock it down
» Paul Cater 195kg log press (Go to post)23-10-2012 @ 08:10 
Some of you guys just can't be supportive you always have slate everything I don't get it , that was a perfect lift and a full lock any of you boys wish to have a crack at 195kg+ and post it and maybe I might understand your unconstructive criticism but until then you just look petty which is a shame considering we all ned to boost the sport not knock it down
» BRITIANS MOST POWERFUL HANDS 13/10/2012 (strongman grip comp) (Go to post)21-09-2012 @ 18:11 
can you put my name down for this comp please
» Eddie Hall pressing (Go to post)18-09-2012 @ 19:15 
MrSmall said:How old is he?

23-24
» Terry Hollands log pressing (Go to post)18-09-2012 @ 18:59 
Looking good bud best of luck in LA!!

You are here: HomeForumJFL → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions