REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 150 guests
You are here: HomeForumSley → View All Posts

View All Posts: Sley

» How I did it (or possibly how I cocked it all up) (Go to post)23-03-2011 @ 11:44 
Big lad,

Great to have you down for the comp, and Cutler too I Guess!Happy you're getting back in the gym early doors. I'm starting the variety programme on Friday. CANNOT WAIT to get strong in a few different lifts!

Will keep you updated.
» Strength Shop - new products and updates (Go to post)14-02-2011 @ 16:27 
buzz said:Cambered bars, adjustable plyo boxes, fractional plates, power racks, pull up stations, aluminium training bars, bulldog style clamp collars, weighted vests (20kg), medicine balls (10kg) all just ordered!

Spider Tack on it's way.

Tapered lever belts under production.

When will they all be arriving?

Cheers
Russell
» New Strength Gym In Poole (Go to post)12-10-2010 @ 08:13 
Cheers Nick

Will be good to get you down to some solid training.

Most of the mats went down last night ready for equipment this week. First session with 20 American footballers is 1 week away!
» New Strength Gym In Poole (Go to post)10-10-2010 @ 20:03 
Texas Power bar is now on its way to The Conditioning Centre along with Olympic bumpers and storage tree, all supplied by Buzz.

Cheers
» New Strength Gym In Poole (Go to post)07-10-2010 @ 10:34 
If you have any questions just post it on here and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers
» New Strength Gym In Poole (Go to post)07-10-2010 @ 10:32 
Cheers for the link Paul.

I will be open in 2 weeks. Just bought the mats and astro in the last couple of days, will be ordering 4 olympic sets before the end of the week.

we have approx 2000sqft in the main area and will have plenty of weight for the big lifters along with bands, chains, sleds, tyres, sandbags and much more to run some big sessions.

Cheers guys.
» Gingy's long road to respectability... (Go to post)03-09-2010 @ 21:42 
Looks likes a solid programme with good variation. Would love to b doin it with u. I wud leave out Russian twists tho: they can put too much stress on L5:S1 rotation and worthless injury (in that u don't gain much from doing them but stand to lose a lot from a lower back pull if ur doin high beltless squats). i wud switch it for side and plank variations where the emphasis is on anti rotation and stability aswell as just working the obliques.

good luck lad.
» BDFPA All England (Go to post)31-08-2010 @ 11:27 
Just got a 7.5kg Pb on my bench combined with a 10kg PB on my squat a couple of weeks ago, so things are looking good for october.

Seen some good lifting in the 75kg at training, martin DL 227.5kg (a little rough) but combined with a big bench and OK squat he should have a good chance.

I think the match with BU will be great.

I agree that the governing bodies should unify to run a single Uni champs to keep the highest quality competition. I know a guy who works for BUCS, might see what he thinks about making powerlifting official.
» BDFPA All England (Go to post)23-08-2010 @ 16:08 
Just officialy accepted my place at SMUC for september so will defo be competing for some Uni trophies.

We should look to set up some inter-uni competitions, maybe a league? how do we go about doing that?

Looking forward to it.
» Strength Shop - new products and updates (Go to post)18-08-2010 @ 14:12 
Buzz

The plates that I ordered yesterday afternoon arrived today!

Great service and they look great.

Will be ordering more as soon as I can.

Cheers
» Gingy's long road to respectability... (Go to post)18-08-2010 @ 14:02 
Great lifting gingy lad, big progress.
» BDFPA All England (Go to post)12-08-2010 @ 22:29 
I'll be there competing in 82.5kg Unequipped. Might even be part of the St Mary's University College team if my S&C masters is approved in time.

Should be a good competition and i'm looking forward to getting some new big numbers.

Any other 82.5s gonna be there?
You are here: HomeForumSley → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions