REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 279 guests
You are here: HomeForumWILLSAN → View All Posts

View All Posts: WILLSAN

12345678910 ... ... 11041105110611071108110911101111111211131114

» coronavirus (Go to post)24-06-2021 @ 18:15 
ChrisMcCarthy said:
What discussion should we really be having, then?

the suppression of ivermectin as a treatment for covid might be appropriate.

as that is what we were discussing before this little interlude.
» coronavirus (Go to post)24-06-2021 @ 17:35 
ChrisMcCarthy said:
Sorry for ruining your fun, Will.
0:14 I guess??

no need to apologise.

id prefer to see your posts on the discussion at hand but, if you cant manage that, your current efforts serve their own purpose.
» coronavirus (Go to post)24-06-2021 @ 17:22 
0:13
» coronavirus (Go to post)24-06-2021 @ 17:10 
ChrisMcCarthy said:f**king YouTube, with it's Policy of not accepting any old damaging s**t people want to shout about.

bas***ds.

your coronavirus related post to derailing post ratio in this thread is 0:12.
» coronavirus (Go to post)24-06-2021 @ 16:10 
EDCLARKE said:anyone listen to the recent Joe Rogan podcast with Brett Weinstein and Dr Pierre Kory about the use of ivermectin to treat covid 19?

they make some very interesting points .

havent yet but its on my to do list. I presume it will be covering the same ground as this interview..

I said:a fantastic interview covering the suppression of ivermectin as a treatment.

I was aware that ivermectin had been used successfully but much of this was a revelation to me.

whoops. youtube doesnt like ivermectin..

taibbi article and interview on the censorship of bret weinstein on all things covid.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/meet-the-censored-bret-weinstein

As detailed in “Why Has ‘Ivermectin’ Become a Dirty Word?”, Weinstein is on the verge of becoming one of the more prominent casualties to a censorship movement that it’s hard not to see as part of a wider Evergreening of America. He and Heying’s two YouTube channels have been hit with multiple warnings for two brands of speech offenses, and are on the verge of having their business shut down entirely as a result (YouTube has a “three strikes and you’re out” policy). One offense involves interviews with the likes of Dr. Pierre Kory about the potential benefits of the repurposed drug ivermectin, and the other involves interviews with guests like Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology used in the Covid-19 vaccines. One video with Malone this week had 587,331 views before it was shut down.

this is the other banned video.

https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/how-to-save-the-world,-in-three-easy:0?r=FuWwFotRbicqY9GHyWBqDdTNNHpaTgC9
» The Epic of Gilgamesh (Go to post)24-06-2021 @ 15:21 
JCarter123 said:I willed that last stone over! Amazing stuff mate, still going strong and that log was a delight to watch. Looking very lean too. Well done.

my back has been reminding me about pushing that last stone over ever since! lol.

thanks mate. not my finest performance but happy to get through it.
» The Epic of Gilgamesh (Go to post)23-06-2021 @ 20:18 
Training today:

Wide grip chins:

BW 3 x 5
BW x 10

Paused front squat:

40kg x 5
50kg x 5
55kg x 5
60kg x 5

oof.
» coronavirus (Go to post)22-06-2021 @ 17:59 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9710875/Peter-Daszak-remov...

British doctor Peter Daszak who tried to gag Wuhan lab leak theory is FIRED from UN commission investigating COVID after he was exposed for organizing letter denying leak claim in The Lancet medical journal

The British scientist's profile on commission website now shows him as recused
Daszak is president of New York-based EcoHealth Alliance, a medical nonprofit
Earlier this month, it emerged he'd organized a letter co-signed by scientists and published in prestigious medical journal The Lancet denouncing lab leak theory
Daszak did so despite having strong professional ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology - the Chinese lab COVID may have leaked from
He has for years been a strong supporter of the work of the Wuhan laboratory
Anthony Fauci's institute gave grants to EcoHealth to support Wuhan work
Daszak's passionate defense of the Wuhan lab's work has raised eyebrows
He said the idea that COVID-19 could have escaped from the lab was conspiracy
Daszak insisted live bats were not kept at Wuhan, but now admits they may
He is increasingly seen as a compromised figure without scientific objectivity

'reputable' scientist removed from wu flu origin investigation due to conflict of interest.

funny.

someone pointed this conflict of interest out in this very thread well over a year ago.
» The Epic of Gilgamesh (Go to post)22-06-2021 @ 12:45 
jt said:Super job Mr Will, good to see you are still enjoying it. Whats next?

just got confirmation that the scoring was wrong and I placed 4th so if top 4 qualify for the brits final that I guess!

if not, will either look for a fun comp that alex and I could train for together OR go back to coasting on events and have another push on my deads.
» call the judge and get some fudge (Go to post)21-06-2021 @ 20:38 
» WSM 2021 (Go to post)21-06-2021 @ 20:06 
luki said:
WILLSAN said:
not bad.

Remarkably like mine from page 2. Pfff page 19 insightsHappy
I said:
Prediction
1) Shaw
2) Tom S
3) Novi/Luke S

similar but mine is more accurate. Grin
» WSM 2021 (Go to post)21-06-2021 @ 17:08 
I said:final prediction:

1) Tom
2) Shaw
3) Janashia

most confident on the top two. I think third will be a battle and points will be tight all the way down the field.

not bad.
» WSM 2021 (Go to post)21-06-2021 @ 17:07 
jt said:
Surprised Brian did so well after last year I thought he was done.

I thought so too but when I went through the events I had him pegged for an easy second place.

jt said:
Another years graft for Bish can he make top 5?

with the right events bish could be top five right now imo.

I think he just needs to work on his versatility to widen the range of events he can pick up good points on.
» The Epic of Gilgamesh (Go to post)21-06-2021 @ 17:00 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Well done Will. I enjoyed watching that Happy

That duck walk course was rather short!

cheers wayne.

the weight selections were a bit off across the classes on the duck. as the classes went up in weight they seemed to find it harder. so 80s found it pretty easy but the opens were struggling to finish that distance.

I think maybe size is counterproductive in this event.
» WSM 2021 (Go to post)20-06-2021 @ 22:50 
what a badass.

well done tom!!!

12345678910 ... ... 11041105110611071108110911101111111211131114

You are here: HomeForumWILLSAN → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions