REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 179 guests
You are here: HomeForumcunniff81 → View All Posts

View All Posts: cunniff81

» New dads and competitions. They dont mix! (Go to post)03-05-2016 @ 23:39 
I have changed my training since kids. I more do squat, press and dead every session. That way I can train 1, 2 or 3 times a week and still feel I have hit everything. If you can not loose strength while they are young that is a won for me!
» Best Ever GB Clean & Jerk? (Go to post)10-08-2015 @ 23:35 
That 125 clean and jerk looked really easy. She is good for so much more.
» Who's going to win WSM 2015? (Go to post)26-04-2015 @ 10:08 
glen_danbury said:
Think Eddie did one too many shows and despite breaking the world deadlift there the second arnold probably was what lead to his elbow/tricep

He injured it in the American Arnolds. That is why he didn't push for the win on the press in Australia.
» Ed hall talking deadlift (Go to post)16-03-2015 @ 02:58 
I was watching this, he did 400kg with the suit and almost blacked out. He laughed that he is too fat for the suit now, that is why he took it off and did what he did. The talk was 475kg he was going to do with the suit, but he just couldn't wear it. The 462 was easy too, he had much more in him without the suit!!!
» Tom Hibbert- 230kg x 2 Back Squat (u90kg) (Go to post)03-12-2014 @ 21:38 
Thanks.
I know it's never as simple as try to copy someones program, but it's nice to know how people go about it so, us commoners can trail things to see what works for us.

Keep it up, you are the videos lately that I check here to see.
» Tom Hibbert- 230kg x 2 Back Squat (u90kg) (Go to post)03-12-2014 @ 11:50 
Mate you are just super impressive.
How do you structure your training if you don't mind me asking.
I am not that keen on getting huge, but strong like you (still want to be able to run around with the kids).
I notice you do a lot of low rep work, do you do any great volume after this??
» Road to Mong Level Strict/Military Press- 110kg x 2 (u90kg) (Go to post)22-11-2014 @ 06:23 
very nice. All your lifts lately have been super impressive.
» Is sport taken too seriously? (Go to post)28-10-2014 @ 00:13 
brownbear said:
What about sports where u have to go through amateurs to get to pros?
Eg american football....
College football is amateur but is widely covered and they can pull attendance's of 60k.
Also it is the main route to the nfl

I wouldn't call that amateur, they are being paid with a full scholarship plus what ever under the table that they do. And the gate money from 60k of people makes it a business for the schools too. So I get back to my point of once there is money involved it's a business and not a sport (maybe you could call it a job for the individual).
» Is sport taken too seriously? (Go to post)27-10-2014 @ 00:32 
professional sports are not sports, they are business. Once money gets in there it's no longer a sport. Am's is where sport stops, and am's shouldn't be taken to seriously.
» Tom Hibbert- 260kg Deadlift from 2' Deficit (u90kg Bodyweight) (Go to post)25-09-2014 @ 12:07 
That is an awesome lift. Beltless too.
» Europes strongest man write-up hicks (Go to post)18-08-2014 @ 01:51 
I have to admit watching your vids and reading you training log over the last few years was something that inspired me to give it a good crack. I admired your brute strength hard work and your seemingly down to earthness. I am glad to see you have done so well with the step up lately and can't wait to see more from you.

Congrats on the bub, being a father changes everything, for the good. You only become a real man after having kids I reckon,good luck with the road ahead.
» united strongman (us) anti doping from 2015 (Go to post)30-05-2014 @ 05:35 
andy_shaw said:Paul Anderson and doug Hepburn both weighed over 300 pounds, benched 600 pounds before steroids were invented, Anderson squatted 1200. Reckon ud still get some monsters, whats the point in competition when the idea is who can cheat the best????

If you read into things you will know that Testosterone was over the counter in the 40's and 50's sold more for sexual aids. So saying they weren't taking steriods that was over the counter at the time is laughable at the least.
» Health ? (Go to post)11-02-2014 @ 06:10 
Pete said:
Sadly, there is a wide gap between the life expectancies of indigenous and non-indigenous Australians.

There are reasons for this like heavy alcohol abuse, petrol sniffing, living conditions. They get so much it isn't funny from the government. They need to want to be helped. I know of stories of them driving a new 4WD until the full tank of diesel runs out, then they walk away and the government gives them another. I had a neighbour burn his floor boards and have a fire in his lounge, guess what? The government came and fixed it. They have so much they can use to bring themselves up but they have to want to use it.
» Anyone heard of these barbells before (Go to post)17-01-2014 @ 00:22 
Nah in Australia. Going to go with the Again Faster team bar. From everything I have read you can't beat it for it's price.
» Anyone heard of these barbells before (Go to post)14-01-2014 @ 05:19 
http://morgansports.com.au/20kg-MORGAN-HARDEN-CHROME-Olympic-B...

Looking for a barbell for olympic lifting, been looking at the rogue ohio, and again faster team barbell. Has anyone heard of morgan?? There specs look the same and is a cheap price (I know you get what you pay for).[url=] [/url]

You are here: HomeForumcunniff81 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions