REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 158 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral_ill → View All Posts

View All Posts: General_ill

12345678910 ... ... 875876877878879880881882883884885

» Torn Callouses (Go to post)28-03-2010 @ 17:27 
TobyCutler said:I ripped it off doing farmers yesterday, so ped egg or filing etc wont work.

Probably should have worded question better.... How can i get a badly torn off callous that i have already ripped off too heal quicker so i deadlift etc faster?

And benchlust, thanks for the very helpful post.....

When I tore mine I used extra chalk on things like deadlift. They didn't seem to bother me really and dried up in about a week
» Bam brazil Manchester (Go to post)27-03-2010 @ 19:41 
BenchLust said:
General_ill said:
I am a c**t

Harsh but true.

LoL, your right tho true story.
» Bam brazil Manchester (Go to post)27-03-2010 @ 18:35 
BenchLust said:Looks pretty cool. Currently burying my balls in Alfredo.

thanks Bench. Alfredo is a lucky man. Grin Grin Wink
» Bam brazil Manchester (Go to post)27-03-2010 @ 17:34 
shawn said:f**king love this place, can't get enough of it. Think i'm actually there again tomorrow.

I will be visiting again soon. Some fit waitresses as well.
» Bam brazil Manchester (Go to post)27-03-2010 @ 15:02 
shaunclegg said:i've been to brazil ?

That's not the same.
» Bam brazil Manchester (Go to post)27-03-2010 @ 14:57 
Anyone been before it's well good pasta and cous cous bufffet and all you can eat meat, lamb ham chicken rump steak fillet steak

It's Good
http://www.bembrasilrestaurants.com/
» Fuel Economy (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 23:17 
brynevans said:Tom if you're going on the drag strip the old saying is still mostly true "there aint no replacement for displacement" it's got to be a big block Chevy

I would love an old american car especially a "foose" but they are just silly on uk roads
I did hire a modded corvette in las vagas tho that was ace.
» Fuel Economy (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 23:03 
brynevans said:
No the additional 900kg of discs, bars, platforms, squat racks etc would break it's back!

LoooL it'll be on it Arse
» Fuel Economy (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 22:57 
Tom_Martin said:
Unlucky, especially at high 13's, some people have hit that stock, but it's not unheard of for them to go at stock pressure.
I ran a 13.1 in what was really only a mildly modified car. But dragging these cars is pretty gay really...

From what I remember it had a unichip and blitz filter and exhaurst also someone had nicked the genuine spoiler from the boot and replaced it with a cheap shifty thing. He got cheep from a salvage yard and we had some fun with it. Don't know what MPG it did tho Confused
» Fuel Economy (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 22:54 
brynevans said:It's mainly been the 7-8 mile run to work and back every day plus the gym and general running about so it's only representative of that type of driving. It's probably 10-15mpg more than I'm getting in a 1.8 Mazda 6 though

To be fair 10-15 extra is good but its a hire so really you should try and kill it. Do you recon you'll get 40+ with 200 kgs of plate in the boot for me on the way to the masters. Grin
» Fuel Economy (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 22:37 
brynevans said:I've been running a Toyota Prius courtesy car whilst mines in the bodyshop(someone hit the back of me). According to the trip computer it's done 42mpg which has been mostly mixed urban driving, as much as I wanted to hate it I've quite enjoyed it for the general day to day running about and have got quite used to not having to change gear too. The transition between being on the electric motor and the regular engine is imperceptible.

42 isn't massive mpg for a hybrid have you been booting it. Tongue
» Fuel Economy (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 22:35 
Tom_Martin said:
brynevans said:I've been running a Toyota Prius courtesy car whilst mines in the bodyshop(someone hit the back of me). According to the trip computer it's done 42mpg which has been mostly mixed urban driving, as much as I wanted to hate it I've quite enjoyed it for the general day to day running about and have got quite used to not having to change gear too. The transition between being on the electric motor and the regular engine is imperceptible.

Oh s**t yeah, I forgot this thread was about fuel economy...

Oh yer fuel economy the higher the better, etc etc I forgot that aswell
BMW 330d next I think should get good MPG and MPH Grin
» Fuel Economy (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 22:26 
Tom_Martin said:
GT4 ringlands are unfortunately a problem for a lot of GT4 owners. I'd bet large sums of money that's what problem he had. Options are go forged, stick a new short block assembly from Toyota on it every time it happens or settle for 300bhp and be done with it. I went for a new engine as I've known many forged rebuilds fail before 10k, they burn a lot of oil, it's my daily driver and ultimately are more expensive than replacing the short block when needed.

we took it to Santa pod a few times and it ran high 13's from what I can remember was perfect until he was taking it to trade it in and it just died on the way. Tongue
» Fuel Economy (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 22:12 
richards9876 said:Thinking of treating myself to an Evo 8 MR 340 next year in Gunmetal Grey.
£1200 will get it to 400bhp/ 400lb torque and a huge smile on your face.Grin

deffo worth it a mate of mine had an evo 7 modded by rc developments in Warrington was an animal and rc are the evo dons. Same lad Also had a gt4 WRC which blew up. Nice car tho.
I currenty have a transporter T4 diesel. And a nice new house still miss the m3 tho
» Fuel Economy (Go to post)26-03-2010 @ 21:44 
richards9876 said:
In the 9 years ive been driving ive probably owned in the region of 15 cars and not one has been bought with fuel economy in mind.
On top of that i have never once shopped around for cheaper fuel, paid attention to fuel prices or kept an eye on what mileage it get out of a tank.
I fill up, drive it and when the pertol light comes on i fill up again.
Lifes too short to worry about things that are out of our control.

X2. My old M3 did 17 MPG around town, if I drove like I was driving miss daisy, If I booted it I got about 8-15 but it was way way more fun. I wish I'd never sold that car Confused

12345678910 ... ... 875876877878879880881882883884885

You are here: HomeForumGeneral_ill → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions