REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 222 guests
You are here: HomeForumSUPERTRAINING → View All Posts

View All Posts: SUPERTRAINING

» Partial Deadlift 340kg Tom Martin (Go to post)03-02-2010 @ 18:34 
Heres a video of Tom Martin doing a partial with 340kg Happy New PB

» Farmers walk (Go to post)03-02-2010 @ 13:22 
andysmiles said:i foooking love farmers walk haha! frame carry is the worst though lol

Yeah i must admit i am just doing it for fun,i was trying out the farmers walk with a wooden frame around it?Confused not sure what the official title is for this piece of equipment but did 40m with 160kg and it was pretty easy.

I mostly want to do it because i like the feeling of moving with heavy opjects and just not stuck in one position all the time Happy if you get what i am saying.

But powerlifting is my thing.
» Farmers walk (Go to post)03-02-2010 @ 01:39 
Hi,

I just started doing some farmers walks at the end of my workouts for a bit of a change as i am a powerlifter.

What is a good weight on a farmers walk?Just wondering as its all new to me Grin
» Tom doing some 3' board presses today (Go to post)01-02-2010 @ 19:21 
Tom_Martin said:Oh god Dave this is far too westside isn't it... I'm rethinking the whole board press thing!

Yeah i must admit i dont like it either Tongue

I think i will do my main bench session then do some 3" board presses as a tricep exercise maybe for five reps.

I enjoyed the farmers walks i think i will keep them in my program as a bit of extra conditioning at the end of workout ; )
» Tom doing some 3' board presses today (Go to post)01-02-2010 @ 18:55 
Heres tom martin doing some board presses in training today Happy

enjoy
» 950 'raw' squat (Go to post)01-02-2010 @ 08:21 
Tom_Martin said:
have you seen him squat before? he genuinely believes this is below parallel

apparently being so fat is what makes it look really high

HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF
» TOM MARTIN DEADLIFTS 310KG AND SQUATS 245KG (JUNIOR IN GBPF) (Go to post)29-01-2010 @ 22:49 
Tom_Martin said:Cheers guys! Thanks for posting these Dave, but there is a training video section on here lol, maybe an admin could move the thread?

oops sorry palConfused hope admin move it i have only just joined sugden dont know where to put what
» TOM MARTIN DEADLIFTS 310KG AND SQUATS 245KG (JUNIOR IN GBPF) (Go to post)29-01-2010 @ 22:36 
Heres some videos of tom martin training at the olympic gym in ashton under-lyne

Sorry about the quality its off a camera phone which is only a 3mp also dont know how to post the video on here only the link Confused

Enjoy Happy
» Deadlift suits (Go to post)28-01-2010 @ 00:25 
Tom_Martin said:oh, does your blackberry not upload videos straight to youtube? or am i imagining things?

Ah,right it seems after trying to upload the video size is too large?must be because i am doing it from a blackberry as its only a 13sec clip Grin blackberrys are over rated
» Deadlift suits (Go to post)28-01-2010 @ 00:13 
Tom_Martin said:oh, does your blackberry not upload videos straight to youtube? or am i imagining things?

Nah i tried it but it doesnt work?Unless i havent done it correctly?I will check it out
» Deadlift suits (Go to post)28-01-2010 @ 00:11 
Tom_Martin said:cheers dave can't wait to see it and my squat vid too! I've emailed andy so if he's got some in stock i'll likely be going visiting soon. Will have to figure a way out of doing partials if were in Salford next week!

No probs mate forgot to bring my usb cable for my blackberry otherwise i would have put them on tonight,girlfriends coming down from newcastle 2morrow so she will bring it.

We could do partials on those black support things which connect onto the squat rack,the things that are normally on the floor and never attached?I thought they where for partial deadlifts?could be wrong like.Never seen them in any gym before so unsure of there official name haha
» Deadlift suits (Go to post)27-01-2010 @ 22:55 
Tom_Martin said:Ah it's probably no worse than my Titan Centurion then. I'm not allowed to hitch so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem, guess I'd best start hitting the partial deadlifts a bit harder though.

Yeah lets hit the partial deadlifts next week tom ; )

If you get a inzer from andy i am sure he would let you drive to leeds and try a few on to find the right size Happy its only an hour away from manchester (leeds)

Also need to get my blackberry usb cable to get that video of you deadlifting 310kg today : ) lock out doesnt look too bad,it seems to have improved since the North West Champs.Will stick that video on 2morrow mate

You are here: HomeForumSUPERTRAINING → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions