REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 69 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumlittlelee → View All Posts

View All Posts: littlelee

» GPCGB WINTER POWERLIFTING AND BENCHPRESS LIFTER LINE UP (Go to post)13-12-2008 @ 16:30 
what the hell is wrong with your hair!!!!

i am just trying to enjoy it while i still have itWink
» GPCGB Powerlifting & Raw Bench (Go to post)05-10-2008 @ 20:06 
ill put my name down for this one matt!
» BPC British Sunday Live Results (Go to post)17-07-2007 @ 22:29 
superstrong? we are just bigger cheatersTongue
» 250 bench attempt at british (Go to post)17-07-2007 @ 22:24 
Post Edited: 17.07.2007 @ 22:25 PM
cheers for comments lads i was well chuffed to have almost got it
best i have done in gym was a ropey 245Angry, i have been having problems with my shoulders and did not have enough time to let them heal.
i was using a new shirt and had it pulled down a little to far down. the bar was just skimming the chest and the ref made me hold it for ever. when i got it up i could not lock out with 1 arm and pushed too hard with my legs, my arse lifted off the bench at some dodgey angle i locked it out and almost fell off the bench
Grin the spotters were well on the ball thank f**k as it was brown trousers time
» 250 bench attempt at british (Go to post)17-07-2007 @ 20:36 
Post Edited: 17.07.2007 @ 20:47 PM
only just found out about this site and thought i would say hello, i no some of your members from powerliftinguk.
just uploaded a new vid to my youtube account and thought i would try and push my numbers up.
this is my 3rd attempt at the bpc british. f**king guttered i could not lock it out.

Tongue
» BPC British Sunday Live Results (Go to post)17-07-2007 @ 20:00 
cheers. looks like one hell of a siteGrin
» BPC British Sunday Live Results (Go to post)16-07-2007 @ 12:56 
well done boar and tony some great lifting. loved the 205 bench, boar. when you putting up the vid. tonys last dead lift looked very strong Eek
You are here: HomeForumlittlelee → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto