REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 146 guests
You are here: HomeForumTrav → View All Posts

View All Posts: Trav

12345678910 ... ... 5960616263646566676869

» Sugden Weekly Snatch Thread ! (Go to post)09-07-2013 @ 09:51 
VG great work baby steps on the weights n snatch will be awesome for ur shoulder stability!
» Sugden Weekly Snatch Thread ! (Go to post)09-07-2013 @ 09:47 
Ok guys stop smashing the bar on the back of ur melons its making me nervous watching the vids as I never know its coming lol! For those of u that are doing this stop trying to "finish ur pull" drive ur hips in hard get a good kick n cath it strong! in ur mental prep befor the lift feel urself catching it strong BANG! punch the f**ker out think about having a big chest, back tight everything locked into place!

When I say don't think about finishing ur pull I don't mean be lazy with it but to me it looks like ur all concentrating on pulling it long n finishing the pull but by doing that ur lingering at the top then wen ur get under the bar its already on its way down resulting in it gathering momentum downwards n continuing it path staring on to the back of ur heads

I hope this helps because I'm loving all these snatches its never been so popular
» Trav's Kitchen (hell ain't got shit on me) (Go to post)07-07-2013 @ 20:41 
Cheers pete ur a legend!!
» Trav's Kitchen (hell ain't got shit on me) (Go to post)07-07-2013 @ 20:26 
Please remember to like on FB. Trav's Kitchen
» Trav's Kitchen (hell ain't got shit on me) (Go to post)07-07-2013 @ 20:24 
Thanks for all the support guys I want it to get to a point where people stop for a rocket fuel coffee on there way in the gym then stop for there tea n a chat about how there session went on there way out n if I can dish out a bit of advice or get anyone fired up for there training I'll be buzzing!!

I'm guna do offers like if u pb on the last Friday of the month n bring me video evidence I'll give u a free meal. I really want to make it a part of people's training then I'll earn a living doing something I love
» Trav's Kitchen (hell ain't got shit on me) (Go to post)06-07-2013 @ 16:26 
Yea I don't want to lose my traders licence by treading on toes!! So can't do places that already has a cafe. Also Axl is 2 on Sunday so party time! jelly n ice cream will on my menu
» Trav's Kitchen (hell ain't got shit on me) (Go to post)06-07-2013 @ 15:37 
Ok some of u guys may know I'v started up a small bisness venture I'm converted a burger van into a catering trailer where I can cook food for the guys from OSG. It's always done my head in when I finish training go home get pestered off my wife n kids then eventually start cooking, by the time I eat I'm questioning how much of what I'm eating is going towards what I've just trained! So this weeks menu was
Tuesday. butter chicken n rice
Wednesday. Sweet n sour chicken n rice
Thursday. Lean minced steak bolognaise with pasta
Friday. Steak, egg n new potatoes or chicken Stirfry

I make home made protein brownies for a quid, tuna pasta pots with no mayo but u can add ur own.

Its mobile so any events that would like a caterer, u can request ur own menu n the food will be for the athletes instead of burgers n processed s**te! Please give me a shout!

Please like me on face book it's... Trav's kitchen
» 201kg front squat at 90kg BW lifetime PB!!!! (Go to post)06-07-2013 @ 00:48 
Bout time!!! Awesome
» If you aren't bouncing you're doing it wrong (Go to post)06-07-2013 @ 00:27 
Post Edited: 06.07.2013 @ 00:30 AM by Trav
tonyRAW ur just a f**king prick!!! I try not to get involved in this sort of nonesense because I know ur just trying to get a rise out of people but here u go u got a rise out of me!! Ur a dick head!! On this sight we try to encourage anyone that wants to lift or get stronger or faster or bigger or just loves training we all try to help each other towards what they want to archive, u are just f**king gobing off. I would f**king love to hear u saying all this to the guys actually in the gym. I very much doubt u would have the balls. N to mock the way a kid is training wtf! Is bouncing in a squat anywhere near as much harm on the join as the twisting n turning n pivoting on a planted foot when a child is playing football, basketball, ruby....... I don't think so! Someone out there is very proud of there son n comiting there time to taking him to the gym in stead of saying go play on ur xbox just so they can get a bit of peace n down a cold beer! ur using it as a negative example just to be a t**t to Tom n Jack.

I love to watch peoples training vids n hear people's thoughts n info about lifting cos u never know when u might learn something but I would rather rub dog s**t in my eyes than watch one of ur training vids n see this perfect low bar none bouncing squat!!

Go do some bouncing squats on a big black rubber fist!!
» Squatting in knee wraps (Go to post)28-06-2013 @ 11:36 
Tom_Martin said:
Truth. I once did Mark's and there were actual tears.

Tom once did mine n it hurt so much I was almost in tears n struggling to squat down. Tom said if someone has a knife to ur throat its instinct to try n pull away this is like pushing ur throat in to the knife as hard as u can
» Adam Travis 200kg Front Squat x 5 @ 90kg (Go to post)25-06-2013 @ 22:30 
Thank you guys its slowly coming back now
» Sugden Weekly Snatch Thread ! (Go to post)23-06-2013 @ 13:28 
Awesome!!
» The Alan Fairclough Memorial Push and Pull (Go to post)21-06-2013 @ 10:13 
Cheers for vt mate that day made me want to start competing again at everything I can get my hands on!!
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2013 (Go to post)20-06-2013 @ 22:58 
Training is going great not in resect to the weights I'm lifting but I'm having so much fun trying to claw back some strength n training with my brothers from other mothers Mark n Kev so its buzzing!!
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2013 (Go to post)20-06-2013 @ 21:12 
bruce said:
f**king awesome to see

Thank you kind sir

12345678910 ... ... 5960616263646566676869

You are here: HomeForumTrav → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions