REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 188 guests

routine check

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

samevansIconroutine check04-02-2013 @ 21:22 
just got PM'd
Member 1945, 685 posts
Ok, so i'd like to apologies for coming up with a new routine a week. I have been testing them out as I go. And I'll fairly sure I have come up with one the fits the bill. So how does this look.

Session 1

Push press

then one super set three times

front squat into roll outs into glute bridging

Session 2

Deficit Deadlifts

then one super set as above but

push press into towel grip chins into cuffs

Session 3

Front squats

super set again

deficit deadlifts into towel grip chins into glute bridge

as a routine what do people think of it?? will it provide all round strength should there be some press ups for pressing on that plain rather than the second push press

bare in mind the limits of no spot, no medical support, limited food, and 40degree heat, this seems to me to be the best option rep range would be 6-12 set range 3 to 4. Work outs time limited to 50 minutes due to lack of nutrition

thanks for input in advance

sam
bruceIcon...04-02-2013 @ 21:32 
a champion ...from the future !!
Member 1806, 3968 posts
SQ 210, BP 140, DL 240
590.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Sorry missed any other threads u have put up but I take it this is for while u are away and to maintain strength
If it so hot and with s**t food I would pos say work up to a daily 5 reps max on each main exercise
Pp day 1
Deads day 2
Squat day 3

Then do bw circuit training
bruceIcon...04-02-2013 @ 21:32 
a champion ...from the future !!
Member 1806, 3968 posts
SQ 210, BP 140, DL 240
590.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Sorry missed any other threads u have put up but I take it this is for while u are away and to maintain strength
If it so hot and with s**t food I would pos say work up to a daily 5 reps max on each main exercise
Pp day 1
Deads day 2
Squat day 3

samevansIcon...04-02-2013 @ 21:35 
just got PM'd
Member 1945, 685 posts
bruce said:Sorry missed any other threads u have put up but I take it this is for while u are away and to maintain strength
Pp day 1
Deads day 2
Squat day 3

Yeah mate, its very close to that, only that it might be for a few years so i was kinda gunna re-create my own strength sport for entertainment. bw circuits are not a bad idea, but part of me wants to work the core lifts as part of the circuits
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions