REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 196 guests
You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsrobocop

robocop

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

1234567891011121314151617181920212223

robocopIcon...12-11-2008 @ 16:28 
Avatar
Commentators say: he benches like a bodybuilder
Member 231, 1873 posts
SQ 400, BP 275, DL 365
1040.0 kgs @ 135.7kgs Eq
its all about the weetabix baby
i am feeling much better i will train tonight gonna do some back then legs friday events sunday
plann is just upper back to let lower back rest for friday

gonna try 250k for 10 i think legs have it but lungs not so sure did 220k for 10 one time nearly killed me but i will give it a go

then some solid events on sunday want 410k yoke big log press stones you know how it is gonna get some good vids for the sugden massive
robocopIcon...24-11-2008 @ 18:49 
Avatar
Commentators say: he benches like a bodybuilder
Member 231, 1873 posts
SQ 400, BP 275, DL 365
1040.0 kgs @ 135.7kgs Eq
alright feeling much better after my s**tting and chucking up bug that got me a couple of weeks ago

also had really bad pain in my forearms found out that it was inflamed bicep tendons very painfully physo

but all the weight i lost back on and feeling solid

it was not all bad as my body got a rest as my back and hams where starting to fall off


here is some highlights of what i have done since i have been back


first workout back legs
last friday, was half a stone lighter and still not feeling my best but rather than ease myself back into it decided to go for 250k squats for 10
i have video will post it
got 9 but was about to pass out so racked it before it racked me
f**king hard hard set


second
events
tried yoke legs where still fired from squats so left them

did some good pressing with log reps with 130k from the floor

then some van deads
520k plus ken plus steve (side handles)
then from the front some great sets
have videos


third
back, worked up to 340k silver dollar had more in me but grip felt funny with all the work to fix bicep tendon
did 260k from 5 inch block

then one of my best moments in the gym pulled 300k dead raw very happy with this as i am not a great deadlifter
also i get a lot out of a suit cause i am slow off the floor but once its over the knees i am solid so i think in my knew suit i am getting for christmass i am good for 330k minimum

fourth
legs
front squat
240k for 3, f**king love front squats hav vid will post


fith
events

best workout in long time

van deads side handles

520k of weight plus stainless and steve both about 200k for 8 reps

front bar like brits adding weight after each reps
went from 7 plates to 11 plates very good fun but hard
then 10 plates for 8 reps very tough

did farmers 150k for 30m turn at 15 no putdowns
170k farmers 10m lost ballance dropped them

stones worked up to the 170k beast then did it for a set of 3 onto high barrel then had 5 attempts at shouldering it nealy got it
will get it next week for the sugden

all in all good to be back after about 10 s**t days
my back and hams feel much better and the rest did them good
my grip feels great after all the forearm treatment and bicep tendons feeling good so lets run a mock in dec
CHESTERIcon...24-11-2008 @ 19:11 
used to be WEAK AS PISS
Member 37, 2612 posts
SQ 130, BP 90, DL 170
390.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Nice work.
Glad your back & firing on all cylinders .
stephenIcon...24-11-2008 @ 19:56 
knows some really strong guys
Member 323, 1436 posts
SQ 305, BP 200, DL 285
790.0 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
Great last few sessions, shouldering the 170 stone would be cool Cool Eek make sure and video it! Grin How close did you get with it?
robocopIcon...26-11-2008 @ 14:10 
Avatar
Commentators say: he benches like a bodybuilder
Member 231, 1873 posts
SQ 400, BP 275, DL 365
1040.0 kgs @ 135.7kgs Eq
CHESTER said:
Nice work.
Glad your back & firing on all cylinders .


thanks chester thats nice of you to say
your one of the good guys
i have been lucky as i only lost about a week with bugg and i couple of workouts with bicep tendons
last year i tore my quad sprained my wrist and damaged my elbow all in about 10 days whole of oct and nov a write off then had flu for the whole of dec so my off season training last year was s**t and i feel this affected my progress between 07 and 08
but this year chester i am lovin the offseason and getting some great gains

what about yourself you beasting the weights over the winter
robocopIcon...26-11-2008 @ 14:13 
Avatar
Commentators say: he benches like a bodybuilder
Member 231, 1873 posts
SQ 400, BP 275, DL 365
1040.0 kgs @ 135.7kgs Eq
stephen said:
Great last few sessions, shouldering the 170 stone would be cool Cool Eek make sure and video it! Grin How close did you get with it?



mate i was very close i had it up at shoulder but because of the sheer size of it it was difficult to get it on delt to take left arm away must have tried it 5 times got closer every time

next week my friend you should come up we are having great workouts right now great buzz
robocopIcon...26-11-2008 @ 14:21 
Avatar
Commentators say: he benches like a bodybuilder
Member 231, 1873 posts
SQ 400, BP 275, DL 365
1040.0 kgs @ 135.7kgs Eq
tue 25 nov
pressing

seated log press
70k x 20 warm up
100k x 8
120k x 8 (PB) the 120's just kept grinding up
130k x 4 (PB) never done a 130k before so happy with that i tell you
130k x 3 tried to video it only got 3 for camera , bas***d

seated barbell pres
60k x 10
100k x 8
120k x 6 (PB)
130k x 3 (PB)

decline bench press
100k x 20
140k x 15
180k x 6

done some work on triceps
and went home
i did all my pressing seated as i did not want to put any strees on back as i am deadlifting tonight
hit a lot of PBs but they are prob down to the length of time i have not done these exceises for and so on but very happy anyway
buzzIcon...26-11-2008 @ 14:25 
Avatar
Go ! go ! team strengthshop !!!
Member 18, 5295 posts
SQ 185, BP 130, DL 230
545.0 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
Good sessions recently man, looking strong! Let's see SSM bagged next year, and some damage done at the Brits/UKs as well!
JCIcon...26-11-2008 @ 14:26 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Beastly work mate. Farmers looking exceptionally strong in your previous post!!
robocopIcon...26-11-2008 @ 14:59 
Avatar
Commentators say: he benches like a bodybuilder
Member 231, 1873 posts
SQ 400, BP 275, DL 365
1040.0 kgs @ 135.7kgs Eq
buzz said:
Good sessions recently man, looking strong! Let's see SSM bagged next year, and some damage done at the Brits/UKs as well!


cheers buzz the forearms are feeling much better asw you remember they started up in your gaff so i blame you
your gym has went al gay with your we shop and heaters and stuff
too classy for me !!!!!

i will return to unit 20 as i want the 150k log i bombed and the next time i shoulder you 160k stone (no belt of taky) i will put it down better than last time, so i dont get barred

i have not really spoke to anyone about this but was thinking of doing a pre scottish qualfier run at the gym over jan
s that the guys can do a total run through of all the events to give them a guage of where they are what you think
might help the guys on the fringes of qualification get the edge on others
buzzIcon...26-11-2008 @ 15:13 
Avatar
Go ! go ! team strengthshop !!!
Member 18, 5295 posts
SQ 185, BP 130, DL 230
545.0 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
robocop said:
cheers buzz the forearms are feeling much better asw you remember they started up in your gaff so i blame you
your gym has went al gay with your we shop and heaters and stuff
too classy for me !!!!!


Hey, but it was the magical salty drink that I gave you that eased the forearms off remember Grin

i will return to unit 20 as i want the 150k log i bombed and the next time i shoulder you 160k stone (no belt of taky) i will put it down better than last time, so i dont get barred

i have not really spoke to anyone about this but was thinking of doing a pre scottish qualfier run at the gym over jan
s that the guys can do a total run through of all the events to give them a guage of where they are what you think
might help the guys on the fringes of qualification get the edge on others


You nearly broke the 160, and also f**ked the viking press up you bas***d, so you're already barred! Wink

Run through pre-comp thing sounds good, reckon there's a few f**kers on 'the cusp' of the qualifier at the mo
robocopIcon...26-11-2008 @ 15:13 
Avatar
Commentators say: he benches like a bodybuilder
Member 231, 1873 posts
SQ 400, BP 275, DL 365
1040.0 kgs @ 135.7kgs Eq
JC said:
Beastly work mate. Farmers looking exceptionally strong in your previous post!!


thanks JC the work on my biceps tendons and forearms have recovered my grip back to a good standard
hopefully it can recover back to its all time best
robocopIcon...26-11-2008 @ 15:16 
Avatar
Commentators say: he benches like a bodybuilder
Member 231, 1873 posts
SQ 400, BP 275, DL 365
1040.0 kgs @ 135.7kgs Eq
buzz said:
robocop said:
cheers buzz the forearms are feeling much better asw you remember they started up in your gaff so i blame you
your gym has went al gay with your we shop and heaters and stuff
too classy for me !!!!!


Hey, but it was the magical salty drink that I gave you that eased the forearms off remember Grin

i will return to unit 20 as i want the 150k log i bombed and the next time i shoulder you 160k stone (no belt of taky) i will put it down better than last time, so i dont get barred

i have not really spoke to anyone about this but was thinking of doing a pre scottish qualfier run at the gym over jan
s that the guys can do a total run through of all the events to give them a guage of where they are what you think
might help the guys on the fringes of qualification get the edge on others


You nearly broke the 160, and also f**ked the viking press up you bas***d, so you're already barred! Wink

Run through pre-comp thing sounds good, reckon there's a few f**kers on 'the cusp' of the qualifier at the mo


thats true about dura light
what did i do to the viking press looked fine to me it was onlty 200k haha
sorry i will have more respect next time i am in your cribb big dawg !!!!
how did bern get on at the worlds not text her yet
buzzIcon...26-11-2008 @ 15:59 
Avatar
Go ! go ! team strengthshop !!!
Member 18, 5295 posts
SQ 185, BP 130, DL 230
545.0 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
robocop said:
thats true about dura light
what did i do to the viking press looked fine to me it was onlty 200k haha
sorry i will have more respect next time i am in your cribb big dawg !!!!
how did bern get on at the worlds not text her yet


Viking press is bent like a boomerang! I didn't notice it til afterwards either though, so the blame cannot be pinned to you Happy Could have just been me doing reps at 90 i guess, but with such explosiveness that the frame got warm and buckled... Happy No sweat though, the G-man is going to 'reinforce' it, after he makes the chalk bowl that is Happy

Bernie got 195/120/185, 500 total. Solid lifting, but not as much as she'd hoped for, peaked a wee bit early I'd say, but title was still re-bagged, and Scotland got 3rd in team category as well. She was close to a 127.5 bench, which would've been a world record, but didn't quite nail it - 120 flew though. Travel took a lot out though eh, was like 24hrs each way, 6 flights in total. Just got back yesterday afternoon, and thankfully back at work today to get back to eating right, and relaxing a bit Happy
CHESTERIcon...26-11-2008 @ 19:22 
used to be WEAK AS PISS
Member 37, 2612 posts
SQ 130, BP 90, DL 170
390.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
robocop said:
what about yourself you beasting the weights over the winter

I`m trying anyway mate.
Trying to get ready for the U105 Qualifier.

I love reading your log & nicking ideas from it.
Keep it up & good luck for next yr.

1234567891011121314151617181920212223

You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsrobocop
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions