Who's Online - 0 members and 143 guests

hydrocortisone cream

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

GymbobIconhydrocortisone cream24-06-2010 @ 02:02 
night gymbob...night billygoat
Member 933, 25 posts
SQ 210, BP 155, DL 290
655.0 kgs @ 125kgs UnEq
Probably a stupid question, but i just want to make sure really. My mrs uses this stuff for her eczema and i found out it was a steriod.. does me hugging her or what ever make it sink into my skin? therefore getting in my system and if i did any drugs tests make me fail?

Probably a stupid question but just want to know if i should avoid her when she has this on?
ranathariIcon...24-06-2010 @ 08:00 
sumo ?? no ! no !
Member 1399, 557 posts
It's not an anabolic steroid so it won't have any effect on your performance (quite the opposite - it's a corticosteroid so it will actually cause muscle wasting if used in a high enough dose for long enough).

In any event, the chances of you absorbing enough through your skin from her to fail a dope test is virtually non-existant because it's a topical preparation. It doesn't penetrate much deeper than the upper layers of the skin and won't reach your bloodstream in any significant quantity unless, again, you're using it in huge amounts for a long period of time.
GymbobIcon...25-06-2010 @ 03:24 
night gymbob...night billygoat
Member 933, 25 posts
SQ 210, BP 155, DL 290
655.0 kgs @ 125kgs UnEq
ranathari said:It's not an anabolic steroid so it won't have any effect on your performance (quite the opposite - it's a corticosteroid so it will actually cause muscle wasting if used in a high enough dose for long enough).

In any event, the chances of you absorbing enough through your skin from her to fail a dope test is virtually non-existant because it's a topical preparation. It doesn't penetrate much deeper than the upper layers of the skin and won't reach your bloodstream in any significant quantity unless, again, you're using it in huge amounts for a long period of time.

Okay thanks for clearing that up for me man Happy i know it was a bit of a stupid question just wanted to be clear Happy
StetecIcon...25-06-2010 @ 06:15 
Thing thinks he can decide what goes here. He cant
Member 354, 1452 posts
Post Edited: 25.06.2010 @ 06:16 AM by Stetec
I thought you were joking Eek I used copious amounts of this stuff years ago for a skin condition that turned out to be a hair mousse allergy. The muscles in my face did not grow. My skin did go a little see through though, should I ask for my prescription payments back?Roll-Eyes
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions