Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 320321322323324325326327328329330

DanIcon...29-03-2013 @ 14:30 
Dan is old fashioned.
Member 27, 2028 posts
SQ 240, BP 170, DL 255
665.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 29.03.2013 @ 14:32 PM by Dan
I dated a 19 year old lass who looked quite a bit like Angelina Jolie.

[IMG]http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q647/Galloot/Stacie2_zpscb...

[IMG]http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q647/Galloot/Stacie_zps5a1...
TravisFandangoIcon...29-03-2013 @ 17:01 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Attractive young lady!
Ever been out with a Lorraine lookalike?
The Owl looks a bit like Su Pollard and I used to go out with a woman that looked like Ruth Madock (not sure of the spelling, but the Welsh one off Hi de hi).
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...29-03-2013 @ 17:24 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22042 posts
Dan, I really admire your ability with the ladies. I truly believe I'd get turned away from a cheap brothel. It used to depress me, but now I embrace my unattractiveness and appreciate the fact that I met someone who can see past it Happy
FatpeteIcon...29-03-2013 @ 18:03 
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 17866 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I truly believe I'd get turned away from a cheap brothel.

I once was the man who couldn't get a shag in a brothel. Funnily enough I told this very story to a relatively new member today.
SamthepigmanIcon...29-03-2013 @ 18:30 
See You Next Tuesday
Member 2254, 3824 posts
SQ 240, BP 165, DL 300
705.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
somebody should put some of the s**t thats said on this forum in a book.
DanIcon...29-03-2013 @ 19:19 
Dan is old fashioned.
Member 27, 2028 posts
SQ 240, BP 170, DL 255
665.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Dan, I really admire your ability with the ladies. I truly believe I'd get turned away from a cheap brothel. It used to depress me, but now I embrace my unattractiveness and appreciate the fact that I met someone who can see past it Happy

Wayne, I would love to take the credit, but the truth of it is the vast majority of girls I have dated have approached me. This particular girl, Stacie, worked in my local pub, saw me going in there with a few different girls and asked me why I had never asked her out !
It's a long story, but until 2.5 years ago I had spent my entire life with one woman, the mother of my kids. When I was younger I was absolutely useless with the ladies, never got anywhere at all, I went to an all boys school and was exceptionally shy with girls as I had never interacted with any - I was 26 when I met my kids Mum and she was my first girlfriend. I was a virgin until 27 !
Somehow in the intervening years I seem to have mysteriously become attractive to females and just seem to be bouncing from one to another, I've dated precisely 20 in the last 2 years, most of them for several months...you do the math :-)
I have no idea why this is happening, my mates say I do tend to stand out somewhat from the average 45 year old man, which might explain my success with 40 year old women, but it does not explain why so many younger ladies seem to want a piece.
It's a complete mystery to me, but I am certainly not complaining and plan to enjoy the ride until bits cease to function or drop off.

A long time ago I used to have a market stall. If nobody was looking at the stall, nobody would stop and look. All it took was one person to stop and look and then loads of people would look, thinking they might be missing something. I think this might be the same with women. They see me out with different girls and worry they might be missing something. Of course they soon piss off when they reaslise they are not Wink
DanIcon...29-03-2013 @ 19:20 
Dan is old fashioned.
Member 27, 2028 posts
SQ 240, BP 170, DL 255
665.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
TravisFandango said:Attractive young lady!
Ever been out with a Lorraine lookalike?
The Owl looks a bit like Su Pollard and I used to go out with a woman that looked like Ruth Madock (not sure of the spelling, but the Welsh one off Hi de hi).

She was a pretty girl, sadly she smoked so I didn't hang around very long.
I don't think a Lorraine lookalike would appeal Wink
SamthepigmanIcon...29-03-2013 @ 20:25 
See You Next Tuesday
Member 2254, 3824 posts
SQ 240, BP 165, DL 300
705.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
whats the most amount of women uve slept with in one nite dan
1369philIcon...29-03-2013 @ 22:44 
doesnt work hard enough in the gym
Member 1492, 2138 posts
SQ 170, BP 145, DL 195
510.0 kgs @ 112kgs UnEq
Dan said:
She was a pretty girl, sadly she smoked so I didn't hang around very long.
I don't think a Lorraine lookalike would appeal Wink

The moustache would have put me off more than the smoking ..... Maybe not .... But both would be unbearable . Good moustache though
DanIcon...30-03-2013 @ 17:11 
Dan is old fashioned.
Member 27, 2028 posts
SQ 240, BP 170, DL 255
665.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
Samthepigman said:whats the most amount of women uve slept with in one nite dan

In a 24 hour period, 4.
I have never had two ladies at once and this is something I would like to rectify.
I have had two about half an hour apart, the bed was still warm, in fact my neighbour commented that they must have passed each other in the street, but never two at once.
I have had two sisters naked in my hot tub, one of whom I was seeing.
She jerked me off while the other sister showed me her tits LOL
Later I dated the other sister for a little while and then went back with the original sister who never knew I had been with the other one.
Ross_HarkinsIcon...30-03-2013 @ 17:41 
Cleverer than YOU
Member 1228, 1046 posts
Dan said:
In a 24 hour period, 4.
I have never had two ladies at once and this is something I would like to rectify.
I have had two about half an hour apart, the bed was still warm, in fact my neighbour commented that they must have passed each other in the street, but never two at once.
I have had two sisters naked in my hot tub, one of whom I was seeing.
She jerked me off while the other sister showed me her tits LOL
Later I dated the other sister for a little while and then went back with the original sister who never knew I had been with the other one.

That's class, Dan the man! You remind me of a mate of mine, he gets up to similar shenanigans with ladies he meets on face book etc, lucky git!

Always guaranteed some hilarious stories too when we see him at the gym, he met a girl online they agreed to meet up at a service station half way between Glasgow and Stirling checked in to an overnite B&B, f**ked her, let her fall asleep, got dressed quickly and quietly, put keys through letter box of office on way out and drove home, lol!

Best bit was when she texted him later asking where he was, he was already home and texted back that he felt too warm so went out for fresh air, then felt ill so just went home Grin
DanIcon...30-03-2013 @ 18:32 
Dan is old fashioned.
Member 27, 2028 posts
SQ 240, BP 170, DL 255
665.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
Ross_Harkins said:
That's class, Dan the man! You remind me of a mate of mine, he gets up to similar shenanigans with ladies he meets on face book etc, lucky git!
Always guaranteed some hilarious stories too when we see him at the gym, he met a girl online they agreed to meet up at a service station half way between Glasgow and Stirling checked in to an overnite B&B, f**ked her, let her fall asleep, got dressed quickly and quietly, put keys through letter box of office on way out and drove home, lol!
Best bit was when she texted him later asking where he was, he was already home and texted back that he felt too warm so went out for fresh air, then felt ill so just went home Grin

Awesome story, I like him already !
I could tell you some tales too, some very amusing memories to look back on.
But I still maintain I am a hapless victim, very little of this is my own doing, I just go along with circumstances I find myself in Happy

I once met a girl in a layby just off the M6 junction at Stoke. Turn left and left again up a hill and there is a layby on the right hand side. Ten minutes after we met, maybe less, we were f**king in the layby, stood up behind her her. After a few minutes I noticed the transit van parked behind us had a chap sat in it eating his lunch.

Same girl a few weeks later, bit further up that road is a roundabout, turn right and there is a pub next to some shops. We were f**king in the car park behind the shops in the back of a car. When we got out there was a small crowd of kids watching and cheering us on LOL

One time staying in a hotel we were hard at it and the bed broke, so we dragged the mattress onto the floor and carried on. During the night the lady got the s**ts and s**t the bed - I kid you not. Imagine the poor cleaner in the morning, bed snapped in half and mattress on the floor covered in s**t. We didn't stay in that hotel again ;-)

There's many more. What I find most amusing is the girls I see for several months all start leaving things at my house and when different girls come I have to move everything that doesn't belong to them and put all their stuff back, in the same places they left it. It gets quite challenging at times remembering which things belong to which girl, and where in the house they left it !!!

All good fun.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...30-03-2013 @ 18:32 
Member 400, 22042 posts
Maybe in a future life with a different body I'll get my chance to bring joy to the female population Happy

My random disclosure of the day is that I'm getting a strange urge... to bench Eek

Hopefully it'll pass.
Ross_HarkinsIcon...30-03-2013 @ 18:51 
Cleverer than YOU
Member 1228, 1046 posts
Post Edited: 31.03.2013 @ 16:34 PM by Ross_Harkins
Dan said:
Awesome story, I like him already !
I could tell you some tales too, some very amusing memories to look back on.
But I still maintain I am a hapless victim, very little of this is my own doing, I just go along with circumstances I find myself in Happy
I once met a girl in a layby just off the M6 junction at Stoke. Turn left and left again up a hill and there is a layby on the right hand side. Ten minutes after we met, maybe less, we were f**king in the layby, stood up behind her her. After a few minutes I noticed the transit van parked behind us had a chap sat in it eating his lunch.

One time staying in a hotel we were hard at it and the bed broke, so we dragged the mattress onto the floor and carried on. During the night the lady got the s**ts and s**t the bed - I kid you not. Imagine the poor cleaner in the morning, bed snapped in half and mattress on the floor covered in s**t. We didn't stay in that hotel again ;-)

I don't know what's more embarassing, confronting a guy eatin his lunch in a transit van parked behind you after shagging a bird in front of him or waking up next to and sleeping next to a bird who's shat herself ooft!

Sounds like you are having the time of your life post marriage end!

Marriage is def not all its cracked up to be, I can vouch for that, I'm 34 years old, but had more fun when I was single, kinda wish I'd played the field more, I've realised three thingsUnhappya) marriage and living together eliminates the excitement that once was (b) absence did make the hard grow fonder, esp when you had your place and she had hers with 50 miles between you!(C) I'm not wanting kids couldn't care less TBH some women think that's selfish though.

I'm sure I'm not the only married guy who still checks out women when one catches his eye, anyone who doesn't is kidding themselves, maybe not a good sign!

I would feel bad to cheat though, just doesn't feel right, guess its only right if there are circumstances that insinuate the relationship has already failed and you both admit it.

Hats off to you, I deffo do the same in your shoes
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...31-03-2013 @ 18:40 
Member 400, 22042 posts
I'm trying to provoke a reaction in the "Slow reps for fast gains" thread.

12345678910 ... ... 320321322323324325326327328329330

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions