REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 211 guests

First Man Film, Did The USA Go To The Moon ?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

BigMaccaIcon...25-10-2018 @ 22:40 
understanding of the sport, little he has.
Member 798, 9942 posts
SQ 260, BP 150, DL 272.5
682.5 kgs @ 82.5kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:They appear to not be wearing a spacesuit. Maybe.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-apollo-17-helmet-reflection-shows...
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...25-10-2018 @ 22:50 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22043 posts
OK. Solid explanation Happy
billynomatesIcon...28-10-2018 @ 10:26 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Went to see the film last night, its a pretty good flick. Amazing what they achieved with the technology of the time.
little_aIcon...30-10-2018 @ 08:12 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
Rick said:
The Russians DIDN'T go.

Soviets Rick Wink
RickIcon...30-10-2018 @ 17:38 
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10034 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
little_a said:
Soviets Rick Wink

They didn't go too...

Saw the film this afternoon. Good piece. Very Chazelle.
WILLSANIcon...24-11-2018 @ 15:58 
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16707 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
maybe we will find out soon. the russians are on it!

https://www.apnews.com/1966a07c5a63419fb825ed7a92cec8de
WILLSANIcon...20-07-2019 @ 10:26 
Member 126, 16707 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
its the 50th anniversary of nasa's greatest achievement!

should nasa celebrate this achievement or commiserate half a century of being unable surpass it?
AMH_PowerIcon...20-07-2019 @ 12:45 
we ride at dawn
Member 4363, 1442 posts
SQ 310, BP 250, DL 320
880.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
The biggest argument I have is no photos of the earth.
They are all composite/photoshopped 'to meet our expectations'.

Source; NASA: https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

The second biggest argument is that we destroyed the technology to go to the moon (what??).

Source; NASA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y

As for Russia crying foul if USA didn't go... they are one in the same. All space agencies are masonic entities. If there's any masons here look at the register of supported institutes next time you are at the grand lodge; all one in the same.

As for NASA, there are lots and lots of videos showing their lies. I'm not talking about ridiculous claims like 'moon flag flapping in the wind', I'm talking about greenscreen failures, CGI failures, transparent people and other undeniable f**kery.

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNf6VkaTtgg

If these examples don't register with you, then I don't think anything would ever have you question any lie given to you by the powers that be.

f**k me, even the videos from the ISS in 1999 vs 2019 are a joke. We now have lightning effects, vortex effects, crespuclar lighting effects, parallax mapping of the landmass... all computer fx which wasn't there in 99... Unless the world has changed that much with new neon lighting and cloud types?

Anyway, I think we live in a closed system. This is from reading accounts from both side of the coin. Those that research both open minded tend to believe we didn't go, and vice versa.

This is a decent video which is factually correct from what I can find:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR296RWS0yM&t=192s
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...20-07-2019 @ 14:11 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22043 posts
AMH_Power said:
Anyway, I think we live in a closed system.

Interesting. How far does this system extend? Can we not escape "Earth"? Do other planets etc actually exist or are they an illusion of some sort.
WILLSANIcon...20-07-2019 @ 14:19 
Member 126, 16707 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
AMH_Power said:The biggest argument I have is no photos of the earth.
They are all composite/photoshopped 'to meet our expectations'.

Source; NASA: https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

The second biggest argument is that we destroyed the technology to go to the moon (what??).

Source; NASA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y

As for Russia crying foul if USA didn't go... they are one in the same. All space agencies are masonic entities. If there's any masons here look at the register of supported institutes next time you are at the grand lodge; all one in the same.

As for NASA, there are lots and lots of videos showing their lies. I'm not talking about ridiculous claims like 'moon flag flapping in the wind', I'm talking about greenscreen failures, CGI failures, transparent people and other undeniable f**kery.

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNf6VkaTtgg

If these examples don't register with you, then I don't think anything would ever have you question any lie given to you by the powers that be.

f**k me, even the videos from the ISS in 1999 vs 2019 are a joke. We now have lightning effects, vortex effects, crespuclar lighting effects, parallax mapping of the landmass... all computer fx which wasn't there in 99... Unless the world has changed that much with new neon lighting and cloud types?

Anyway, I think we live in a closed system. This is from reading accounts from both side of the coin. Those that research both open minded tend to believe we didn't go, and vice versa.

This is a decent video which is factually correct from what I can find:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR296RWS0yM&t=192s

really??

next youll be saying that the challenger crew didnt really die in the shuttle accident and ended up living out their lives under poorly disguised alternative identities!
billynomatesIcon...20-07-2019 @ 14:36 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Nice one AMH, you had me going there for a minute! Grin
dannyboy73Icon...20-07-2019 @ 15:07 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 8166 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
RickIcon...20-07-2019 @ 19:39 
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10034 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
Hmm.

"No photos of the earth". You seem, by citing that website, to be conflating the Blue Marble project that started in the the early 2000s, which is a composite rendering of a 3D Earth, with the Blue Marble photograph from 1972, which is... A PHOTOGRAPH. Thinking about it, if this argument held water, it would be an argument that we have not launched actual satellites, which is so absurd that I can't credit it being held by anybody not mad enough to believe the earth is flat.

I watched about half of your video "exposing NASA fakery". I am unsurprised to see it was posted by a flat earther. All I can say on that is, I do not think it shows what I think you think it shows.

The Masonic argument is new to me. Insane, but new. Quite apart from anything else, it massively expands the size of the conspiracy needed, and that size would be implausible already even if purely internal to NASA. Humans in numbers can't keep cool secrets.
AMH_PowerIcon...20-07-2019 @ 22:06 
we ride at dawn
Member 4363, 1442 posts
SQ 310, BP 250, DL 320
880.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 20.07.2019 @ 22:18 PM by AMH_Power
Rick said:Hmm.

"No photos of the earth". You seem, by citing that website, to be conflating the Blue Marble project that started in the the early 2000s, which is a composite rendering of a 3D Earth, with the Blue Marble photograph from 1972, which is... A PHOTOGRAPH. Thinking about it, if this argument held water, it would be an argument that we have not launched actual satellites, which is so absurd that I can't credit it being held by anybody not mad enough to believe the earth is flat.

I watched about half of your video "exposing NASA fakery". I am unsurprised to see it was posted by a flat earther. All I can say on that is, I do not think it shows what I think you think it shows.

The Masonic argument is new to me. Insane, but new. Quite apart from anything else, it massively expands the size of the conspiracy needed, and that size would be implausible already even if purely internal to NASA. Humans in numbers can't keep cool secrets.

Just throwing this out there; the 'satellites' that are used by consumer services (Sat TV etc) aren't exactly what you think they are.
They are geostationary satellites which are balloon launched (into LEO/Molniya)... I know, I've worked on enough of them in a former career. I've done considerable x-band work with Skynet 5 too, althoug this was mainly engineering links.

They go up on balloons, and come down on high altitude balloons.

As for geosynchronous; these are a bit of a misnomer. The idea from these came from a guy called Arthur C. Clarke (a masonic, science fiction writer). The idea was supposed to be for GPS type comms. Instead we used Loran/Gee positioning towers until we implemented GSM/Cell towers in place of these. Some older GPS systems do use the geostationary birds but need at least three and aren't very accurate. But again, it's all HA helium/hydrogen balloons. Some sit at about 30 mile up!

Also, global communication does not happen via satelite. There are satphones though, which again communicate with the geostationary birds and the cost and delay is ridiculous.
99% of all comms use underwater trunking optics or BLOS (beyond line of sight) point to point microwave links.

I've worked on a lot of these systems for about 14 years in a career with the MOD.

But yeah, the dishwashers with solarpower wings spinning around the earth at 45,000mph is a bit of a stretch. Unless we are talking relative to earth, then its about 1100mph. Still...
AMH_PowerIcon...20-07-2019 @ 22:18 
we ride at dawn
Member 4363, 1442 posts
SQ 310, BP 250, DL 320
880.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 20.07.2019 @ 22:22 PM by AMH_Power
Rick said:Hmm.

Also your quote reference composting makes no sense; the blue marble is a composite of LEO photos all stitched together. It's nothing to do with the photo from apollo missions. You wouldn't need to composite if you had an actual image of the full earth...

I think you've misread. They built the images from data from EOS which is a collection of high altitude balloon satellites and planes. The data then is given to an artist to put it all together to present to us.

They didn't do anything with the photo from 1972; he was just quoting that this is the last time any photo was taken of the earth. This statement alone, carries many questions.

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions