Political thread anyone?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

dannyboy73Icon...01-06-2017 @ 20:39 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 8166 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
All of this ED. Nice post.
By the way chippy...I'm going back on the trail after 7 years off of site...

Tories picked a real unpleasent bxxch in Amber Rudd who has zero redeeming characteristics to represent them last night in the debates...was a poor move indeed.

Can Tories talk about anything else other than Bexit?...and they played on while Rome burned...

EDCLARKE said:I thought Corbyn came across really well on the tv interviews and questions , I just wish he would ditch Diane abbot , i reckon she's got some dirt on him otherwise he surely would have sacked her fat arse a long time ago.
Paxman came across as a t**t in both interviews.
EDCLARKEIcon...01-06-2017 @ 21:20 
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10977 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
dannyboy73 said:All of this ED. Nice post.
By the way chippy...I'm going back on the trail after 7 years off of site...
Tories picked a real unpleasent bxxch in Amber Rudd who has zero redeeming characteristics to represent them last night in the debates...was a poor move indeed.
Can Tories talk about anything else other than Bexit?...and they played on while Rome burned...

good luck on site mate the first few days are going to be tiringGrin

I fear whoever gets into power the country is going to undergo a period of dramatic change in the next parliament , I find the thought of it unsettling !
Funky_monkeyIcon...01-06-2017 @ 21:31 
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 5120 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Trump has officially announced he's leaving the Paris Climate Agreement and Green Climate Fund. He's now reopening coal mines. U.S.A is returning to the late 1800s.

Americans rejoiced with gay abandon when Obama joined, now they rejoice with gay abandon when Trump is leaving. They're retarded.
IainKendrickIcon...01-06-2017 @ 22:49 
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12599 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Funky_monkey said:Trump has officially announced he's leaving the Paris Climate Agreement and Green Climate Fund. He's now reopening coal mines. U.S.A is returning to the late 1800s.

Americans rejoiced with gay abandon when Obama joined, now they rejoice with gay abandon when Trump is leaving. They're retarded.

Some will. Many many won't. Trump keeps giving though. Almost as if electing a reality TV star as POTUS wasn't a good move?
slow_lift_joeIcon...02-06-2017 @ 01:02 
Interesting
Member 6186, 245 posts
I heard someone on the radio say I am voting in June to see May out, quite good that.
Does not add to the debate but made me laugh. (I should get out more)

I agree on Rudd not exactly a warm wholesome girl you would want to bring home to meet your parents. (Hello Mum this is Amber ?)

As for Mr Corbyn I do not see him as the deliverer of hope.
I agree it is Mrs Abbott with him also that is very worrying indeed.

I am still voting none of the above, unless I can see something, just something to stop me spoiling my paper.

Maybe Corbyn & Co and their money tree could make sunshine and rainbows appear on the horizon and we all sail into perfect sunsets.

The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best.
dannyboy73Icon...04-06-2017 @ 07:26 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 8166 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 04.06.2017 @ 07:30 AM by dannyboy73
Really awful what has happened last night. Not sure why BBC has publish pictures of a body laying on the ground, its not their normal policy.

I do expect that this is another radicalised local, disturbed nut job.

Also, Suspending the election campaigning process again...and so close to the vote. With risk of reprisals... I will say what other will be thinking...The Tories WILL be breathing a sigh of relief to have campaigning suspended.

In all honesty, I would feel safer under Corbin the negotiator. Lets face it, it was Labour that mended the bridged in Ireland. Having said that, I am quiet shocked the USA are not getting more trouble with trump and his out spoke views. ConfusedConfused
WiegieboardIcon...04-06-2017 @ 10:25 
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11324 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 04.06.2017 @ 10:42 AM by Wiegieboard
In my opinion attacks work in the favour of conservatives.
Fear makes the weak turn to the seemingly harder line option.
The BBC is also s**t and people need to stop watching their news.

Absolutely time to put greater manpower and effort into intelligence regarding people wanting to cause havoc on our city streets. From what I hear there were plans in the past to double the size of our intelligence crew but it never happened. From what i'm reading the British public want more people working on preventing trouble.
scruffmcbuffIcon...04-06-2017 @ 11:38 
Lovely ass Congrats.
Member 5958, 2315 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
Wiegieboard said:In my opinion attacks work in the favour of conservatives.
Fear makes the weak turn to the seemingly harder line option.
The BBC is also s**t and people need to stop watching their news.

Absolutely time to put greater manpower and effort into intelligence regarding people wanting to cause havoc on our city streets. From what I hear there were plans in the past to double the size of our intelligence crew but it never happened. From what i'm reading the British public want more people working on preventing trouble.

Im normally feeling fairly confident and well equiped walking to a polling station. This is the first time in my adult life i have had no idea who to vote for.
FAT_SAMIcon...04-06-2017 @ 11:41 
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 04.06.2017 @ 11:42 AM by FAT_SAM
scruffmcbuff said:
Im normally feeling fairly confident and well equiped walking to a polling station. This is the first time in my adult life i have had no idea who to vote for.

Same lol

Edit - I'm gonna vote for Rian. The UK would be in better hands under that dickcheese than any of the current political options!
WiegieboardIcon...04-06-2017 @ 15:43 
Member 899, 11324 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
scruffmcbuff said:

I believe most will be having the same thoughts as both main parties seem to have major flaws in their plans.

I also believe that the uncertainty is caused by the public being better uducated than ever about the parties they are voting for.

Being Scottish, my voting options differ from our brethren elsewhere in the kingdom. I can only wish for the best outcome possible for the other nations of the U.K.
BrenWadIcon...04-06-2017 @ 16:08 
Enough was enough. Banned.
Member 6099, 775 posts
SQ 300, BP 195, DL 310
805.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Corbyn -for all his faults -will be the better PM.
JohnGymIcon...04-06-2017 @ 17:36 
Hamstrings feel activated.
Member 1107, 6964 posts
SQ 220, BP 152.5, DL 252.5
625.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Wiegieboard said:
I believe most will be having the same thoughts as both main parties seem to have major flaws in their plans.
I also believe that the uncertainty is caused by the public being better uducated than ever about the parties they are voting for.
Being Scottish, my voting options differ from our brethren elsewhere in the kingdom. I can only wish for the best outcome possible for the other nations of the U.K.

Will be interesting to see how the Scots go this time. Any none Labour vote is a vote for the Tories. SNP votes are pointless this time, IMO.
I'm a none voter though...so I haven't got a say. Grin
WiegieboardIcon...04-06-2017 @ 18:39 
Member 899, 11324 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 04.06.2017 @ 18:41 PM by Wiegieboard
JohnGym said:
Will be interesting to see how the Scots go this time. Any none Labour vote is a vote for the Tories. SNP votes are pointless this time, IMO.
I'm a none voter though...so I haven't got a say. Grin

I think there will be less SNP votes than last time and more conservative votes than last time now that brexit has been triggered.

To be fair, Scotland could only have influenced 3 elections since time began if every one of us had voted for the same party. That's a very low percentage reason to vote for a party that completely collapsed in recent years as opposed to a party who brought in many popular policies that the other parties wouldn't touch.

I find it difficult to believe that voting for a party we don't really want is the only way to keep a party that we don't really want from getting in.

I do agree, it'll be very interesting to see the opinion change!
rian1987Icon...04-06-2017 @ 20:44 
not stating facts.
Member 3100, 502 posts
FAT_SAM said:
Same lol
Edit - I'm gonna vote for Rian. The UK would be in better hands under that dickcheese than any of the current political options!

I'm getting worried how obsessed you are with me.. it's really strange
slow_lift_joeIcon...05-06-2017 @ 18:09 
Interesting
Member 6186, 245 posts
What a complete mess and a total sorry state we are in and the rest of Europe is the same.

An ex-home secretary and now a prime minister who did cut police numbers by 20,000. Fact. She can talk as tough as she likes, but she thinks the people are asleep or suffer from amnesia.

Plus an incumbent home secretary who looks like she cannot cut it in the role.

As for Corbyn and Abbott that would be comedy show for our enemies and lets just spend, spend and spend again and completely open the back door some more.

A complete lack of respect for the Mrs & Mr Joe Public as always, they are fine in their safe houses and no need to ever suffer any financial loss just a great big golden pension and a seat in the house of lords at the end of it or become an editor for the evening standard or talks for twenty grand a time.

I have spent a lot of my adult life incredulous at how stupid the liberal left can be and then we also have the unprincipled tory lot.

None of the above, until I see something I can vote for.

No sorry I will vote, for the Monster Raving Looney Party due to their environmental policy and tax system :-

Taxation
Tax payers to receive Nectar Points from HMRC.

Environment
◾We will change the English symbol of three lions to three badgers. How often do you see lions running round the countryside?
◾All food sold in fast food establishments should be clearly marked “may contain traces of real food”

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions