Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... 131415 ... 2930313233343536373839

RodgerIcon...28-12-2013 @ 21:18 
salad dodger *missing*
Member 1805, 10367 posts
SQ 215, BP 121, DL 240
576.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Ed_machine_Hall said:
I would say yes but I nearly turned up in the exact same jumper so he looked cool as f**k! Wink

Lol awesome
Happy
jtIcon...28-12-2013 @ 21:21 
old age traveller
Member 332, 7865 posts
Wayne_Cowdrey said:She must be very tall.

when she is tall can you see her feet?
fongIcon...28-12-2013 @ 21:38 
really really interesting
Member 3474, 2816 posts
SQ 170, BP 120, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Ed_machine_Hall said:
Yes but that's suited up! Iv pulled 390kg raw with no hitching so going by powerlifting rules thats my best. but going for 410kg in about 3 weeks Wink
Working upto it with a secret program I'm doing. Will update it if done Wink

cool, good luck!
RodgerIcon...28-12-2013 @ 21:47 
salad dodger *missing*
Member 1805, 10367 posts
SQ 215, BP 121, DL 240
576.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:She must be very tall.

Unless Kaz has shrunk yes she must be!
IMPERIUMIcon...28-12-2013 @ 21:55 
Member 4049, 134 posts
Ed_machine_Hall said:
Yes but that's suited up! Iv pulled 390kg raw with no hitching so going by powerlifting rules thats my best. but going for 410kg in about 3 weeks Wink
Working upto it with a secret program I'm doing. Will update it if done Wink

It would be cool if you update it even if you miss it. Would love to read your training blog.
Would be really interested to see what weights you regularly lift!
JCIcon...28-12-2013 @ 21:58 
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
hixxy1985 said:Eds a great bloke

Anyone who meets him properly will soon think the same

"Dont judge a book by its cover" is a known and proven statement for s reason

Unfortunately if you're in the media spotlight you get judged

Footballers, rugby players, tennis stars get judged by how they come across to the media on a daily basis

Im afraid if you're in the sports or entertainment industry its just something you have to get used too
BigTIcon...28-12-2013 @ 22:27 
Red Bull is banned in netball
Member 799, 1484 posts
Eddie is a top fella and my friend! Yes he has a TV persona that works for him (and the ratings) and yes it makes some people cringe, but he genuinely is a nice guy. Get him away from the cameras and the comp and you will have a fricking good laugh and some cringing!!! When people ask me about comps they ask about Eddie!!!

Mix Eddie, Mick Brown and beer together and you will have a very funny night!
ChrisMcCarthyIcon...28-12-2013 @ 23:04 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2956 posts
Out of interest, what were the circumstances behind the fight with "a group of Asians"?
Ed_machine_HallIcon...28-12-2013 @ 23:16 
Go take your face for a shit
Member 2553, 64 posts
SQ 400, BP 290, DL 500
1100.0 kgs @ 172kgs UnEq
BigT said:Eddie is a top fella and my friend! Yes he has a TV persona that works for him (and the ratings) and yes it makes some people cringe, but he genuinely is a nice guy. Get him away from the cameras and the comp and you will have a fricking good laugh and some cringing!!! When people ask me about comps they ask about Eddie!!!

Mix Eddie, Mick Brown and beer together and you will have a very funny night!

Thanks big T, and others that know me and support me.

Everyone's entitled to there opinion' but taking bad about me publicly??? This is a strongman/powerlifting site is it not? It's dam right disrepectful talking about me and calling me names on a site that's almost guaranteed I will read it when iv never aimed any insult against anyone personally unless provoked!
I don't know how u cheeky f**kers have the nerve to churp up when uv never met me!!!!
I can only put it down to jealously and you make yourselves look like penis's trying to put down a great spokes person for the sport!
I will never catch up with all the haters' but the ones I do, I will give as good as they give...and some!
An iam in the spotlight yes but I ain't paid like a footballer, rugby player etc! Maybe if I had earnt more than £3000 from strongman last year I might actually give a f**k what people think of me and might act different. No-strongman has ever earnt money or given TV opportunity s being tame. Untill I have a descent wage to lose I.e. I don't have to work full time and run a security company just to get along, iv got to carry on taking risks and trying to get noticed to get invites onto TV shows etc and earn extra money which at the moment is working!

Everyone's entitled to an opinion but tell it to your mates down the pub or to your camp little boyfriends in pillow talk, whatever just have some respect and stop trying to ridicule me to a specific ordinance I.e. on here! (Where I can read it too!!!!) because u just look JEALOUS!
Don't know about you f**kers but i think jealous isn't a good look.
Ed_machine_HallIcon...28-12-2013 @ 23:23 
Member 2553, 64 posts
SQ 400, BP 290, DL 500
1100.0 kgs @ 172kgs UnEq
ChrisMcCarthy said:Out of interest, what were the circumstances behind the fight with "a group of Asians"?

I was racially attacked for being in there territory when out with friends at 19 years of age..,' beat up with baseball bats, knuckle dusters and slashed across the face with a knife! One of my friends wasn't so lucky as me too!
But I'm the racist apparently! Didn't realise Asians owned parts of the UK.
PaulSavageIcon...28-12-2013 @ 23:45 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
Ed_machine_Hall said:
I was racially attacked for being in there territory when out with friends at 19 years of age..,' beat up with baseball bats, knuckle dusters and slashed across the face with a knife! One of my friends wasn't so lucky as me too!
But I'm the racist apparently! Didn't realise Asians owned parts of the UK.

Ah, the old loyalty, respect and 10 against one attack with bats and knives - one of these doesn't sit well with me!

That's proper s**t big Ed, but plus side is it has gave you a good look. Some people think you did it to yourself for the look haha
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...28-12-2013 @ 23:50 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22044 posts
What a terrible terrible experience. Savage scum.
PaulSavageIcon...28-12-2013 @ 23:58 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
Ed_machine_Hall said:
Thanks big T, and others that know me and support me.
Everyone's entitled to there opinion' but taking bad about me publicly??? This is a strongman/powerlifting site is it not? It's dam right disrepectful talking about me and calling me names on a site that's almost guaranteed I will read it when iv never aimed any insult against anyone personally unless provoked!
I don't know how u cheeky f**kers have the nerve to churp up when uv never met me!!!!
I can only put it down to jealously and you make yourselves look like penis's trying to put down a great spokes person for the sport!
I will never catch up with all the haters' but the ones I do, I will give as good as they give...and some!
An iam in the spotlight yes but I ain't paid like a footballer, rugby player etc! Maybe if I had earnt more than £3000 from strongman last year I might actually give a f**k what people think of me and might act different. No-strongman has ever earnt money or given TV opportunity s being tame. Untill I have a descent wage to lose I.e. I don't have to work full time and run a security company just to get along, iv got to carry on taking risks and trying to get noticed to get invites onto TV shows etc and earn extra money which at the moment is working!
Everyone's entitled to an opinion but tell it to your mates down the pub or to your camp little boyfriends in pillow talk, whatever just have some respect and stop trying to ridicule me to a specific ordinance I.e. on here! (Where I can read it too!!!!) because u just look JEALOUS!
Don't know about you f**kers but i think jealous isn't a good look.

Agreed

Do you have any training DVD's? If not maybe be good way to make some cash. Would pay good money to see just a regular training week.
JFLIcon...29-12-2013 @ 00:00 
Englands strongest man 2011
Member 1342, 246 posts
SQ 340, BP 220, DL 380
940.0 kgs @ 160kgs Eq
Just in case anyone forgets mark Felix is on to prow but personally the best group is on Monday at 8 where there are 2 British guys in it nice guys one very talented in strength and the other in beard. Oh yer its me and Eddie. Also will be the one the most missed men in the sport Mike Jenkins (who even after knowing him for a very short period of time, don't have nothing but great and nice things to say about this man) along with characters like Įkos Nagy and the famous Misha, not to forget the front squat wanderer Warrick Brant.

Speaking from experience Eddie is a genuinely nice guy who has a lot of passion for the sport and knows exactly what the sport needs, he's a very clever bloke with heaps of talent. He plays a great character on tele and has huge potential in the sport. He's very direct which IMO there needs to be more of, as people are too scared to speak out nowadays in case they hurt someone's feelings ! I always find it funny that people that know the least seem to have the strongest opinions. I don't understand why if people don't know why they don't just ask instead of starting a drama on a forum.

That aside really enjoyed watching this year every one of the boys there were great and happy to chat about bits and help when needed, a bit anxious of my performance and still feel a bit weird seeing myself competing against these boys , but great experience and got lots to sort for next year. Hope you enjoy
Ed_machine_HallIcon...29-12-2013 @ 00:07 
Member 2553, 64 posts
SQ 400, BP 290, DL 500
1100.0 kgs @ 172kgs UnEq
JFL said:Just in case anyone forgets mark Felix is on to prow but personally the best group is on Monday at 8 where there are 2 British guys in it nice guys one very talented in strength and the other in beard. Oh yer its me and Eddie. Also will be the one the most missed men in the sport Mike Jenkins (who even after knowing him for a very short period of time, don't have nothing but great and nice things to say about this man) along with characters like Įkos Nagy and the famous Misha, not to forget the front squat wanderer Warrick Brant.

Speaking from experience Eddie is a genuinely nice guy who has a lot of passion for the sport and knows exactly what the sport needs, he's a very clever bloke with heaps of talent. He plays a great character on tele and has huge potential in the sport. He's very direct which IMO there needs to be more of, as people are too scared to speak out nowadays in case they hurt someone's feelings ! I always find it funny that people that know the least seem to have the strongest opinions. I don't understand why if people don't know why they don't just ask instead of starting a drama on a forum.

That aside really enjoyed watching this year every one of the boys there were great and happy to chat about bits and help when needed, a bit anxious of my performance and still feel a bit weird seeing myself competing against these boys , but great experience and got lots to sort for next year. Hope you enjoy

Thanks Lloyd, you did fantastic at Wsm! I wish my yoke was half as good as yours... Really looking forward to watching our heat Wink
#Beard power#

12345678910 ... 131415 ... 2930313233343536373839

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions