REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 153 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitcustom belt makers

custom belt makers

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

ChunkmaccaIconcustom belt makers02-04-2013 @ 12:11 
Member 4402, 6 posts
SQ 410, BP 290, DL 310
1010.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
does anyone know of any custom powerlifting belt makers?
All i seem to find is bobs belts in the USA but $150 seems alot to me
any ideas anyone?
davycummingsIcon...02-04-2013 @ 12:33 
Avatar
he's got betty davis eyes
Member 1684, 6001 posts
SQ 250, BP 186, DL 291
727.0 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
It doesn't sound that much to me. Thats a little under 100 for a custom version of something that is already expensive if you want quality.

Some of the Titan belts are 100+ non custom

I am actually surprised it was not more. Is there a reason you need a custom belt?
ChunkmaccaIcon...02-04-2013 @ 12:58 
Member 4402, 6 posts
SQ 410, BP 290, DL 310
1010.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
its for a friend who is after a belt with no logos, plain black, black stitching
mikex101Icon...02-04-2013 @ 13:02 
Avatar
never too old
Member 637, 760 posts
Post Edited: 02.04.2013 @ 13:03 PM by mikex101
Chunkmacca said:its for a friend who is after a belt with no logos, plain black, black stitching


Pullums do (did) a competition lever belt. Plain black, black stiching, no logos.
Was around 100 when i got mine IIRC

edit, infact looks like they do a few plain black ones at various prices.

just an option.
craigmancIcon...02-04-2013 @ 13:10 
Avatar
not much fun
Member 374, 3172 posts
http://www.zuluglove.com/index.asp
macrothIcon...02-04-2013 @ 13:29 
Avatar
no longer the Swiss Deadlift record holder
Member 3517, 3367 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 122.5, DL 255
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Inzer belts are plain, but they don't to black + black stitching.

http://www.inzernet.com/search_results_belts.asp?txtsearchPara...
milsyIcon...02-04-2013 @ 13:57 
Avatar
Ne n coner a fuickex .ay ouse part we .be
Member 1425, 4647 posts
SQ 340, BP 227.5, DL 335
902.5 kgs @ 125kgs UnEq
mikex101 said:
Pullums do (did) a competition lever belt. Plain black, black stiching, no logos.
Was around 100 when i got mine IIRC
edit, infact looks like they do a few plain black ones at various prices.
just an option.



I have the usa power belt they sold on there cost 105 but was money well spent


Thinking of getting a single prong Titan to deadlift with as the usa one is abit bulky
mikex101Icon...02-04-2013 @ 15:28 
Avatar
never too old
Member 637, 760 posts
milsy said:
I have the usa power belt they sold on there cost 105 but was money well spent
Thinking of getting a single prong Titan to deadlift with as the usa one is abit bulky


I have the same one. I managed to smash the lever a year ago but that was my own fault.

It is a bulky belt, have you tried it on backwards? seemed to help me when i had a bit more of a paunch than i do now.
hermanIcon...02-04-2013 @ 18:59 
Avatar
hermit
Member 3904, 988 posts
On American Forums everyone cannot stop praising Best Belts;

http://www.bestbelts.net/
ChunkmaccaIcon...03-04-2013 @ 09:47 
Member 4402, 6 posts
SQ 410, BP 290, DL 310
1010.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
nice one thanks for the replies will get looking through them all
Ramsay777Icon...03-04-2013 @ 10:30 
Avatar
Member 3942, 1107 posts
SQ 200, BP 160, DL 315
675.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
herman said:On American Forums everyone cannot stop praising Best Belts;

http://www.bestbelts.net/


I can see a pink or an orange one of their "athlete" belts in my future, sexy! Great reviews too from a quick bit of googling.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitcustom belt makers
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions