REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 92 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitbirds

birds

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12

steve32Iconbirds29-03-2017 @ 23:23 
Avatar
Stalker
Member 3571, 155 posts
SQ 190, BP 110, DL 220
520.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
see if a young attractive bird that does athletics in the gym was making eye contact with u for ages and not looking away when u look at her ,do u think she s trying to tell me shes interested?i never know with birds there a strange breed
WiegieboardIcon...29-03-2017 @ 23:37 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11191 posts
SQ 180, BP 122.5, DL 190
492.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
If I were a single man I'd be calling her over to give me a spot that's for sure. When I was in my mid 20s I would have been too shy but if I was in my early 20s or it was now and I was single. Would defo be calling her over for a quick spot and give her some banter.
unit94Icon...29-03-2017 @ 23:39 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9908 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 380
920.0 kgs @ 131kgs UnEq
I had literally that exact same situation around new year, fast forward a few months and im now sat here much more confused than I was at first whilst still trying to figure out said girls thought processes Tongue
That being said, that girl probably is interested, talk to her.
steve32Icon...29-03-2017 @ 23:53 
Avatar
Stalker
Member 3571, 155 posts
SQ 190, BP 110, DL 220
520.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
cheers lads
unit94Icon...30-03-2017 @ 00:00 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9908 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 380
920.0 kgs @ 131kgs UnEq
Let us know how it goes!
matthewvcIcon...30-03-2017 @ 13:00 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 2914 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
steve32 said:see if a young attractive bird that does athletics in the gym was making eye contact with u for ages and not looking away when u look at her ,do u think she s trying to tell me shes interested?i never know with birds there a strange breed


go up to her and say 'what's got two thumbs, speaks french and likes bl0w jobs' before pointing to yourself with both thumbs saying 'moi'
JohnIcon...30-03-2017 @ 14:26 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3492 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
No big deal just say hello, Happy
BrenWadIcon...30-03-2017 @ 17:56 
Enough was enough. Banned.
Member 6099, 775 posts
SQ 300, BP 195, DL 310
805.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
If you have to ask on a forum then you have no chance.
dannyboy73Icon...30-03-2017 @ 18:35 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 7797 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
ffsake youth is wasted on the young...

Go up to her, say hi and tell her she is hot and take it from there.
BrenWadIcon...30-03-2017 @ 19:01 
Enough was enough. Banned.
Member 6099, 775 posts
SQ 300, BP 195, DL 310
805.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
dannyboy73 said:ffsake youth is wasted on the young...

Go up to her, say hi and tell her she is hot and take it from there.


This
steve32Icon...30-03-2017 @ 19:29 
Avatar
Stalker
Member 3571, 155 posts
SQ 190, BP 110, DL 220
520.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
I'm 37 she looks about 19,and she didn't accept my fbook request lol but was stareing at me aw night again,didnt get the chance to say hi though as she was with her coach,wd give her abloody good seeing to,im pish with women tbh
slimsimIcon...30-03-2017 @ 19:35 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6028 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
steve32 said:I'm 37 she looks about 19,and she didn't accept my fbook request lol but was stareing at me aw night again,didnt get the chance to say hi though as she was with her coach,wd give her abloody good seeing to,im pish with women tbh


No offence but as a 37 year old male why the f**k would you want to get involved with a 19yr old? Even if it was just a shag she's unlikely to be any good when compared with a woman with more experience and if it was for anything other than a shag then god help you. All that f**king giggling, stupidness, and just general s**t that teenagers get up to would do my head in.
steve32Icon...30-03-2017 @ 19:50 
Avatar
Stalker
Member 3571, 155 posts
SQ 190, BP 110, DL 220
520.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 30.03.2017 @ 19:52 PM by steve32
slimsim said:
No offence but as a 37 year old male why the f**k would you want to get involved with a 19yr old? Even if it was just a shag she's unlikely to be any good when compared with a woman with more experience and if it was for anything other than a shag then god help you. All that f**king giggling, stupidness, and just general s**t that teenagers get up to would do my head in.


aye agree there fella,a nice shag would do though,she dosent need to be good though,id just bend her over pull her pony tail and give her it tight ,in a nice way of course
BrenWadIcon...30-03-2017 @ 20:25 
Enough was enough. Banned.
Member 6099, 775 posts
SQ 300, BP 195, DL 310
805.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Probably staring at you thinking " that's the old bloke whose stalking me in facebook"
steve32Icon...30-03-2017 @ 21:19 
Avatar
Stalker
Member 3571, 155 posts
SQ 190, BP 110, DL 220
520.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
BrenWad said:Probably staring at you thinking " that's the old bloke whose stalking me in facebook"


pmsl aye cd be right bud

12

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitbirds
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto