REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 6 members and 30 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitbest belt??

best belt??

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12

Tomwhitham94Iconbest belt??21-05-2015 @ 00:37 
Member 5762, 16 posts
SQ 170, BP 115, DL 180
465.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Been looking at loads of belts recently and just wanted to know some of your guys opinions on the matter? I'm very keen on the giants pro lever belt but want to get a second opinion before purchasing
mattrIcon...21-05-2015 @ 08:45 
Member 2355, 16 posts
There are good opinions on the Giants Pro Lever here:
http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum/The-new-Giants-Pro-range-...
IainKendrickIcon...21-05-2015 @ 11:36 
Avatar
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12728 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
No idea about the belt posted, but inzer do the best belts I have seen in person. Heard good stuff about Titan and wahulander (spelling?). My inzer forever 13mm belt is a beast still at 8 years old Happy
walkerIcon...21-05-2015 @ 12:55 
Avatar
Does not need Advice, knows everything.
Member 3505, 3509 posts
SQ 295, BP 182.5, DL 285
762.5 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
My 13mm Titan Toro is starting to fall apart around the loop. I want an Inzer
kirkynickIcon...21-05-2015 @ 12:58 
Avatar
utter utter bastard.
Member 2606, 11461 posts
SQ 170, BP 117.5, DL 215
502.5 kgs @ 91.6kgs UnEq
One thing: If you are thinking of competing in powerlifting i.e. with the GBPF/IPF, make sure the belt you buy in on the approves list of equipment.
MadjockIcon...21-05-2015 @ 13:19 
Member 379, 49 posts
SQ 310, BP 170, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 96kgs Eq
Buy an inzer single prong 13mm, much more versatile than a lever belt,you can get them from ,www.inzershop.de/ I would say a Safe USA belt, but they got taken over by Titan and are not a patch on the originals, Had mine for 15 years now and it's as good as any new one.
Funky_monkeyIcon...21-05-2015 @ 15:27 
Avatar
1kg of lamb chops is a days wages over here
Member 160, 4466 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
IainKendrick said:No idea about the belt posted, but inzer do the best belts I have seen in person. Heard good stuff about Titan and wahulander (spelling?). My inzer forever 13mm belt is a beast still at 8 years old Happy


Mine is about 9 years old. It's seen me through about 30+ powerlifting competitions, let other people use it about 3-4 times (c**ts don't know how to take it off and I'm scared they're going to rip the suede) and a fair bit of strongman training. Only stupid thing I did was use a drill in the screws and scratched them up a little.

That belt lasts and is warrantied forever, providing you buy it through a registered dealer.

Get the 13mm lever.
Tomwhitham94Icon...22-05-2015 @ 23:23 
Member 5762, 16 posts
SQ 170, BP 115, DL 180
465.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Thanks for all the advice guys
lrogers75Icon...23-05-2015 @ 09:44 
Chris Wong is looking strong
Member 5207, 371 posts
SQ 232.5, BP 130, DL 272.5
635.0 kgs @ 74kgs UnEq
i had a zuluglove belt but have recently upgraded to the longhorn buffalo belt, really happy with how it feels compared, looks cool aswell!
kennybabyIcon...08-06-2015 @ 18:07 
Avatar
Member 2027, 125 posts
SQ 175, BP 120, DL 250
545.0 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
Madjock said:Buy an inzer single prong 13mm, much more versatile than a lever belt,you can get them from ,www.inzershop.de/ I would say a Safe USA belt, but they got taken over by Titan and are not a patch on the originals, Had mine for 15 years now and it's as good as any new one.



Is there a option for English on that site .. Anywhere ..
kirkynickIcon...08-06-2015 @ 18:08 
Avatar
utter utter bastard.
Member 2606, 11461 posts
SQ 170, BP 117.5, DL 215
502.5 kgs @ 91.6kgs UnEq
kennybaby said:
Is there a option for English on that site .. Anywhere ..


Yeah, it's at the top where the little German flag is. Click on it and switch to English.
WesIcon...08-06-2015 @ 23:32 
31.6 and Obese !! Get in....
Member 869, 1355 posts
SQ 320, BP 200, DL 310
830.0 kgs @ 97.5kgs Eq
If you don't mind spending a few quid and want to keep the belt long term, definitely invest in an Inzer.
Whether you go 10mm or 13mm, levered or pronged is obviously personal preference.
fongIcon...08-06-2015 @ 23:37 
Avatar
really really interesting
Member 3474, 2824 posts
SQ 170, BP 120, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
i bought a generic quick release one from goodlift which is sturdy as heck and very cheap.

it's not titan toro or anything but bang for buck it's rock solid
kennybabyIcon...09-06-2015 @ 17:24 
Avatar
Member 2027, 125 posts
SQ 175, BP 120, DL 250
545.0 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
kirkynick said:
Yeah, it's at the top where the little German flag is. Click on it and switch to English.


Cheers .. I've got a 13mm inzer single prong .. But it's been uncomfortable as hell in last couple of months as I'm too cuddly, so I've had to keep taking it off and going beltless and I've not got round to dieting abit as the weathers s**te ... Thought I'd get a 10mm inzer single prong so it's got support but a little more give when I've got abit cuddly ..

Happy Happy
kennybabyIcon...18-06-2015 @ 20:30 
Avatar
Member 2027, 125 posts
SQ 175, BP 120, DL 250
545.0 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
I said:
Cheers .. I've got a 13mm inzer single prong .. But it's been uncomfortable as hell in last couple of months as I'm too cuddly, so I've had to keep taking it off and going beltless and I've not got round to dieting abit as the weathers s**te ... Thought I'd get a 10mm inzer single prong so it's got support but a little more give when I've got abit cuddly ..
Happy Happy


I'm looking at this lever belt and seem to be in between sizes looking at stuff ... My 13mm single prong is medium (33 to 35) and currently I have 2 more spare holes left .. I've never been past this and mostly have 3 or sometimes 4 spare ... Out of a max of 8 left ... My waist therefore varies between 34ish to 32ish ... Levers are med (30-33), large (34-38) ... Any thoughts ..

12

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitbest belt??
© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto