REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 67 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Yorkshires Strongest Novice

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910111213141516

General_illIcon...21-03-2012 @ 10:32 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13275 posts
SQ 280, BP 155, DL 310
745.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
James_94 said:Okay so I tried axle this morning and lets just say I'm a little more confident about the overhead medley now, just need to learn to jerk barrels!


You should one motion the barrel
Darrenmac1988Icon...21-03-2012 @ 10:44 
Avatar
Your living your dream buddy, never forget that!
Member 1873, 923 posts
SQ 260, BP 165, DL 335
760.0 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 21.03.2012 @ 10:51 AM by Darrenmac1988
One motion the barrel? How big is it?
Paul_DIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:04 
Avatar
Hey mate, my name is Paul Dudley
Member 632, 3625 posts
SQ 200, BP 155, DL 282.5
637.5 kgs @ 77kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:Your in Mr Dudley, dont make me look a tit though by smashing everyone!!


I don't think you have any need to worry about that mate. Seriously though if people do continually b**ch and whine about me doing this then I won't. I just fancy giving it a go as it looks fun... I like fun. I definitely do not think this would be 'glory hunting', I weigh 80kg and I'm s**t. BUT... if it'll help the Turkish goat boy sleep better at night I'll just give this a miss.
MrSmallIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:11 
Gone and easily forgotten.......
Member 331, 22342 posts
SQ 185, BP 100, DL 230
515.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
boo f**king hoo, do the comp if you want to, I don't give a s**t, and you shouldn't care what I think, if you would not do the comp because someone else thinks you're too strong for it, then take it as a good thing, don't get your pants in a twist about it.
Paul_DIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:15 
Avatar
Hey mate, my name is Paul Dudley
Member 632, 3625 posts
SQ 200, BP 155, DL 282.5
637.5 kgs @ 77kgs UnEq
MrSmall said:boo f**king hoo, do the comp if you want to, I don't give a s**t, and you shouldn't care what I think, if you would not do the comp because someone else thinks you're too strong for it, then take it as a good thing, don't get your pants in a twist about it.


Stop being a meanie.
BearIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:22 
Member 2262, 173 posts
I am f**king IN on this

Scott Matthews
Gra_BulIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:27 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Bear said:I am f**king IN on this

Scott Matthews


105's again Scott?



Calm down now Smallsy Wink
MrSmallIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:29 
Gone and easily forgotten.......
Member 331, 22342 posts
SQ 185, BP 100, DL 230
515.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
This thread is dead to me!!!
All far too sensible.
Where's JC to complain its too light, too few events, too many weight categories, and at the wrong time of the year?
JCIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:30 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36833 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:Paul Dudley


I'm sorry Paul, but someone with a 132 (or is it 135) PP, 270ish deadlift @80KG and experience of quite a few comps (doing a heavy u80 BSM), shouldn't be doing this novice comp IMO
BearIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:31 
Member 2262, 173 posts
Gra_Bul said:
105's again Scott?
Calm down now Smallsy Wink


Yes mate thatll do!
grantyIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:48 
Avatar
hernia returning due to hobby of patient
Member 1306, 1907 posts
SQ 270, BP 202.5, DL 340
812.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
please excuse my ignorance but im assuming its the same weights for each weight catorgory? i've never done a SM comp and weigh around 100 kg currently so may think about having a try in 105s or opens..
Gra_BulIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:49 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
JC said:
I'm sorry Paul, but someone with a 132 (or is it 135) PP, 270ish deadlift @80KG and experience of quite a few comps (doing a heavy u80 BSM), shouldn't be doing this novice comp IMO


Smallsy the thread is saved haha like I said I don't know much about Paul I'm relying on the lads to police the entries to an extent

And is it because his pp was bigger than yours til last week Wink
JCIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:54 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36833 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:

And is it because his pp was bigger than yours til last week Wink


there is that....Wink
brownbearIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:56 
Avatar
Morrisons - rump - 7
Member 2206, 11725 posts
SQ 228, BP 150, DL 260
638.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
granty said:please excuse my ignorance but im assuming its the same weights for each weight catorgory? i've never done a SM comp and weigh around 100 kg currently so may think about having a try in 105s or opens..


with those numbers under your name i'd look at doing the junction gym summer sizzler, not a novice comp!!!!!!!!!
chaosIcon...21-03-2012 @ 11:59 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17255 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
MrSmall said:This thread is dead to me!!!
All far too sensible.
Where's JC to complain its too light, too few events, too many weight categories, and at the wrong time of the year?


He'd already said it looks good goat boy! Tongue

12345678910111213141516

© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto