REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 74 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Yorkshires Strongest Novice

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910111213141516

chaosIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:38 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17255 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:
Of coarse not, you only have to be from Yorkshire to be sexy and strong, we take entries from any county even if it is Lanca...... sorry I cant even type the words Wink


Shane ain't form yorkshire!!!!!

Lancashire rules!!! If I'm in the country I'll consider doing it Wink
PAGANIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:39 
Avatar
I took about 4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
I'll tell you what would be really good fun, another long thread on what constitutes a 'novice' , they always go down well...
samevansIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:41 
just got PM'd
Member 1945, 685 posts
PAGAN said:I'll tell you what would be really good fun, another long thread on what constitutes a 'novice' , they always go down well...


hahaha yeah why not they are normally really enlightening, lots of new concepts coming to the table and a far more improved definition
Gra_BulIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:42 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
PAGAN said:What's wrong with your lovely platforms for the stone? Stones over yoke are horrible


stone over yoke can be dropped onto a soft landing on other side and is faster reps imo

I agree, it is however one of the worst events ive ever done in my life and ive done it twice and both times hated it, one stipualtion is no hands on yoke and shoving it over with chest! I hate that and I fear for peoples fingers!!
chaosIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:42 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17255 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 20.03.2012 @ 17:43 PM by chaos
I've only done 2 comps and never podiumed so surely that classes as a novice Grin and it's be my firstr open unless i get a massive dose of s**ts in saudi and drop to under 90 Grin Grin Grin Grin

But then again what does constitue a novice.........................Tongue

ooops forgot to add, please discuss......
Gra_BulIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:44 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
samevans said:can we move on if we fail on medleys
i.e if we fail or can be arsed to do the axle on ohp can we go onto dumbell?


No mate sorry its that order and thats, I considered puttingpoints on each item but it gets messy then so easier to just day get good at presing these things in the time you have left Happy U90 lads obce round will be a solid performance
Gra_BulIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:45 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
chaos said:
Shane ain't form yorkshire!!!!!
Lancashire rules!!! If I'm in the country I'll consider doing it Wink


And your point is ? lol

Would be good to have you in mate Happy
Gra_BulIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:46 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
PAGAN said:I'll tell you what would be really good fun, another long thread on what constitutes a 'novice' , they always go down well...


DONT YOU f**kING START THAT s**t IN MY PUB!! YOUR BARRED HAHAHAHA
chaosIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:47 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17255 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:
And your point is ? lol
Would be good to have you in mate Happy


Eek - the ultimate strong and sexy male!!! (after me Grin )

As sooon as I know when I'm off to the desert I'll confirm if I'm in or out Grin
samevansIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:54 
just got PM'd
Member 1945, 685 posts
Post Edited: 20.03.2012 @ 17:54 PM by samevans
Gra_Bul said:
No mate sorry its that order and thats, I considered puttingpoints on each item but it gets messy then so easier to just day get good at presing these things in the time you have left Happy U90 lads obce round will be a solid performance


fair play mate

also forgot to say too

VERY GOOD COMP MATE NICE ONE Happyi like it
ChrisGloverIcon...20-03-2012 @ 17:55 
Avatar
does 'bench only' comps ...LOL
Member 1469, 377 posts
Sod it .... Graham bang me in under 90's please.... got bodypower push n pull week before so should fit in ok(ish) and hopefully with bodyweight.

Thanks mate.
Gra_BulIcon...20-03-2012 @ 18:06 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
ChrisGlover said:Sod it .... Graham bang me in under 90's please.... got bodypower push n pull week before so should fit in ok(ish) and hopefully with bodyweight.

Thanks mate.


Will do Chris
N_DenningIcon...20-03-2012 @ 18:45 
I have pulled out (of my own comp)
Member 3211, 839 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 270
610.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:
Well, me and Pagan had this conversation as it was me who put him in, but I do think this is almost the same level as the 90's Northern Qual and seems as though he's never done a national qualifier I only thought it fair to include him, plus it gets the f**ker training strongman lol!!!
I may be wrong and will take him out if people think he's too experienced, at the end of the day its up to the lads not me .


Too experienced hes 17????
brownbearIcon...20-03-2012 @ 18:48 
Avatar
Morrisons - rump - 7
Member 2206, 11725 posts
SQ 228, BP 150, DL 260
638.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
chaos said:I've only done 2 comps and never podiumed so surely that classes as a novice Grin and it's be my firstr open unless i get a massive dose of s**ts in saudi and drop to under 90 Grin Grin Grin Grin

But then again what does constitue a novice.........................Tongue

ooops forgot to add, please discuss......


what constitutes a novice....

not you, you fat old man!
Gra_BulIcon...20-03-2012 @ 18:48 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
N_Denning said:
Too experienced hes 17????


He's being playing the age card for far too long hes past it now lol

12345678910111213141516

© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto