REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 169 guests

UKs Strongest Man Under 105 2013 Final

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910111213

shanejerIcon...15-07-2013 @ 16:13 
Member 1307, 14110 posts
SQ 355, BP 240, DL 370
965.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
Marco sorry to say but due to date clash i am out. Got funding for the comp so i can't turn it down!!

sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JCIcon...15-07-2013 @ 16:16 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
No sweaty socks doing this marc?
Marc3824Icon...15-07-2013 @ 18:05 
Member 3269, 1100 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 270
610.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
shanejer said:Marco sorry to say but due to date clash i am out. Got funding for the comp so i can't turn it down!!

sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Ok mate good luck Happy
Marc3824Icon...15-07-2013 @ 18:05 
Member 3269, 1100 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 270
610.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
JC said:No sweaty socks doing this marc?


No mate no one up for it
Marc3824Icon...20-07-2013 @ 15:00 
Member 3269, 1100 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 270
610.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
Two event changes guys thanks and sorry
squirrelIcon...20-07-2013 @ 17:08 
Maxed out sugden pb chart with 510 18 inch pull
Member 1528, 131 posts
JC said:
Hercules?
Hopefully not crucifix...that would REALLY f**k my shoulder!


it f**ks all our shoulders....that's the point! but this is strongman, some events you win some you lose, I was up for the stones but a keg toss....exciting, never done one, god knows what will happen, concussion?
car hold? with straps?? we have already had farmers to show up my crap grip...so if that's the choice, sorry JC but I would prefer the crucifix hold. good job its not up to you or me mate.
Marc3824Icon...23-07-2013 @ 07:04 
Member 3269, 1100 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 270
610.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
Not long now guys hope we are all feeling fit and ready
Marc3824Icon...23-07-2013 @ 12:42 
Member 3269, 1100 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 270
610.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
Right guys all I can say is sorry can't do car hold equipment not going to be ready in time so I'm making life simple for myself as I am stressed out with it all lots going on at mo all round......! So last event change on page one see you all soon....!
chaosIcon...23-07-2013 @ 12:58 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17156 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Marc3824 said:Right guys all I can say is sorry can't do car hold equipment not going to be ready in time so I'm making life simple for myself as I am stressed out with it all lots going on at mo all round......! So last event change on page one see you all soon....!


Looks a cracking set of events!
ThingIcon...23-07-2013 @ 13:20 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
has Nick or Dhanni been contacted about doing this as the next two scottish guys? as mark has pulled out and john pollock and stuart yule seem to have disapeared off the list??
Marc3824Icon...23-07-2013 @ 14:07 
Member 3269, 1100 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 270
610.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
Thing said:has Nick or Dhanni been contacted about doing this as the next two scottish guys? as mark has pulled out and john pollock and stuart yule seem to have disapeared off the list??


If they want in mate tell them to call me 07809676999 more than welcome
ThingIcon...23-07-2013 @ 15:16 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
Marc3824 said:
If they want in mate tell them to call me 07809676999 more than welcome


will let Dhanni keen, i dont know about Nick maybe martin could contact him
Marc3824Icon...23-07-2013 @ 16:07 
Member 3269, 1100 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 270
610.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
Thing said:
will let Dhanni keen, i dont know about Nick maybe martin could contact him


Cool mate thanks would love to have the lads in this
seankamoIcon...24-07-2013 @ 12:27 
invite only !
Member 1159, 760 posts
You know what f**k it if I can make weight without dying I'm in marc
Marc3824Icon...24-07-2013 @ 12:29 
Member 3269, 1100 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 270
610.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
seankamo said:You know what f**k it if I can make weight without dying I'm in marc


Nice one Sean be to see you defending your title.......! Happy

12345678910111213

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions