REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 208 guests

Sugden information hub?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

123

JackRevansIcon...30-07-2019 @ 12:20 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
CAJ said:
Hello and thankyou gentlemen, I still have a lurk now and again. Sad to see the place so quiet Unhappy
I have great memories of many loals which nobody else in this world would understand.
Hope you are all well chaps


are you not on facebook anymore?
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...30-07-2019 @ 12:21 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22153 posts
"Dude, you wanna step outside??"

No lack of effort from me.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...30-07-2019 @ 12:22 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22153 posts
My post above was in response to this...
ChrisMcCarthy said:
Anything stopping those lamenting "how it used to be" making this place "just like how it used to be"?
CAJIcon...30-07-2019 @ 12:26 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 956 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
JackRevans said:
are you not on facebook anymore?


Not really. I have an account purely for certain pages I need to be able to see but I'm certainly not active. Use Instagram quite a lot but hate Facebook with a passion
JackRevansIcon...30-07-2019 @ 12:49 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
CAJ said:
Not really. I have an account purely for certain pages I need to be able to see but I'm certainly not active. Use Instagram quite a lot but hate Facebook with a passion


fair enough.

How are you doing anyway? are you still jacked?
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...30-07-2019 @ 12:53 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22153 posts
Still got the purple laces? Happy
CAJIcon...30-07-2019 @ 13:16 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 956 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
JackRevans said:
fair enough.
How are you doing anyway? are you still jacked?


I'm alright thanks Jacque, how are you good sir?

I'm considerably less jacked now. After attempts to get back into the swing of things late last year following my bicep tear, I just realised my heart wasn't really in it anymore.

That and other life circumstances meant it wasn't ideal to stay on that path so I made the very difficult decision to retire from heavy lifting and focus exclusively on getting lighter, leaner and fitter.

I'm currently 134kg which is 26kg down since last August and continuing to diet down until whatever point I'm lean enough to justify putting some good mass back on. I reckon I'll need to get down to the 110-115kg mark before I start to really lean out.

I started BJJ a few months ago which I'm absolutely loving, it's a totally different direction for me and its done me the world of good. Not to mention combined with a healthy diet absolutely melts fat. Once I've got enough experience to string a game together then I'll be looking to compete in that.
CAJIcon...30-07-2019 @ 13:16 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 956 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Still got the purple laces? Happy


Absolutely Wayne Grin
little_aIcon...30-07-2019 @ 13:19 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14377 posts
ChrisMcCarthy said:Anything stopping those lamenting "how it used to be" making this place "just like how it used to be"?


[IMG]https://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/MMark_photos/Tits%20And%20Boobs%20Part%203/fernanda-1.jpg[/IMG]
little_aIcon...30-07-2019 @ 13:20 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14377 posts
Not that I was lamenting.
JackRevansIcon...30-07-2019 @ 14:08 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
CAJ said:
I'm alright thanks Jacque, how are you good sir?
I'm considerably less jacked now. After attempts to get back into the swing of things late last year following my bicep tear, I just realised my heart wasn't really in it anymore.
That and other life circumstances meant it wasn't ideal to stay on that path so I made the very difficult decision to retire from heavy lifting and focus exclusively on getting lighter, leaner and fitter.
I'm currently 134kg which is 26kg down since last August and continuing to diet down until whatever point I'm lean enough to justify putting some good mass back on. I reckon I'll need to get down to the 110-115kg mark before I start to really lean out.
I started BJJ a few months ago which I'm absolutely loving, it's a totally different direction for me and its done me the world of good. Not to mention combined with a healthy diet absolutely melts fat. Once I've got enough experience to string a game together then I'll be looking to compete in that.


Its good to hear that youre doing a thing and getting lighter and leaner, which I believe is a way better existence. People who get into BJJ seem to really enjoy it, thats for sure.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...30-07-2019 @ 14:42 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22153 posts
There are actually 2 eras of "good old days" of Sugden. Members 1-399 are generally of the belief that the beginning of the 2nd era (which was very much focused on moon faces, Vaseline, hyperlaces, gazebos, chafing and rods) was where things started to go wrong.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...30-07-2019 @ 14:43 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22153 posts
BJJ skillz could be useful at train stations I imagine.
JackRevansIcon...30-07-2019 @ 14:47 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
I definitely think theres a school of thought that sugden started to go down the s**tter when i started posting
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...30-07-2019 @ 14:53 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22153 posts
You may have had a secondary role in the ruination.

123

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions