REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 61 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Some interesting info regarding bicep tendon injuries.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

StetecIconSome interesting info regarding bicep tendon injuries.22-07-2010 @ 11:26 
Avatar
Thing thinks he can decide what goes here. He cant
Member 354, 1452 posts
http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00376

I felt sick reading it especially as I've an injured bicep Eek
MrSmallIcon...22-07-2010 @ 11:31 
Gone and easily forgotten.......
Member 331, 22342 posts
SQ 185, BP 100, DL 230
515.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
In other news a top US amateur strongman tore his biceps picking up a mattress, no wonder other sports take the piss out of strongmen and their biceps!
JCIcon...22-07-2010 @ 11:35 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36833 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
MrSmall said:In other news a top US amateur strongman tore his biceps picking up a mattress, no wonder other sports take the piss out of strongmen and their biceps!


I dont believe that!

Surely its not heavy ebough to put enough strain on the bicep to tear it?
StetecIcon...22-07-2010 @ 11:44 
Avatar
Thing thinks he can decide what goes here. He cant
Member 354, 1452 posts
My car door was enough to cause mine an injury Angry
JoniIcon...22-07-2010 @ 11:46 
Avatar
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19243 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Stetec said:My car door was enough to cause mine an injury Angry


in fairness the guy who put your head between your car door and banged it repeatedly was pretty strong.
Doc_DIcon...22-07-2010 @ 11:46 
Avatar
please use accurate taxonomy in our communication
Member 871, 469 posts
SQ 240, BP 137.5, DL 262.5
640.0 kgs @ 89kgs Eq
JC said:
Surely its not heavy ebough to put enough strain on the bicep to tear it?


With a heavy mattress, an awkward flip, and pre-existing weakness/damage, I can certainly imagine it. A couple of BBers have torn biceps in even more innocuous situations.
StetecIcon...22-07-2010 @ 11:50 
Avatar
Thing thinks he can decide what goes here. He cant
Member 354, 1452 posts
Joni said:
in fairness the guy who put your head between your car door and banged it repeatedly was pretty strong.


Haha! You know my mate Vinny then? Grin
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto