REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 3 members and 84 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Northern England's Strongest Man u105kg 2014

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

123456789101112131415161718

unit94Icon...08-04-2014 @ 15:02 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9822 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 380
920.0 kgs @ 131kgs UnEq
Benfrancis1993 said:Ryan Vs Forby Vs Clegg Vs the marsbar on log

Its going to be awesome!!!!!!


I bet someone else wins the log.
JCIcon...08-04-2014 @ 15:04 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36833 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
unit94 said:
I bet someone else wins the log.


How much?

I'll be astonished if anyone beats Marsbar on log
Benfrancis1993Icon...08-04-2014 @ 15:08 
Avatar
Cut toe in half = bad day.
Member 4359, 3581 posts
SQ 270, BP 140, DL 310
720.0 kgs @ 137kgs UnEq
unit94 said:
I bet someone else wins the log.


haha who?

I cant see anyone beating John, hes one of the best log cleaners in the country. But those three will make it difficult for him.
unit94Icon...08-04-2014 @ 15:12 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9822 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 380
920.0 kgs @ 131kgs UnEq
JC said:
How much?
I'll be astonished if anyone beats Marsbar on log


10
JCIcon...08-04-2014 @ 15:58 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36833 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 08.04.2014 @ 15:58 PM by JC
unit94 said:
10


I'll lay 10 on John...but you dont just get rest of field!

So name your guy!?
Benfrancis1993Icon...08-04-2014 @ 15:59 
Avatar
Cut toe in half = bad day.
Member 4359, 3581 posts
SQ 270, BP 140, DL 310
720.0 kgs @ 137kgs UnEq
Andy wignall could push them, hes not half bad on a log.

Name your logger!!!
unit94Icon...08-04-2014 @ 16:12 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9822 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 380
920.0 kgs @ 131kgs UnEq
JC said:
I'll lay 10 on John...but you dont just get rest of field!
So name your guy!?


Deal, I've got 10 on Scott Maw.
Benfrancis1993Icon...08-04-2014 @ 18:14 
Avatar
Cut toe in half = bad day.
Member 4359, 3581 posts
SQ 270, BP 140, DL 310
720.0 kgs @ 137kgs UnEq
unit94 said:
Deal, I've got 10 on Scott Maw.


He better get ready to hit double figures to beat John
unit94Icon...08-04-2014 @ 18:51 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9822 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 380
920.0 kgs @ 131kgs UnEq
Benfrancis1993 said:
He better get ready to hit double figures to beat John


We'll find out soon enough.
ForbyIcon...08-04-2014 @ 19:21 
Avatar
Member 1110, 414 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 320
800.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
unit94 said:
We'll find out soon enough.


I am excited to see Scots performance in the log now, u have just put alot of pressure on him, I will do minimum of 10 and expect John to do more so tell him good luck
JCIcon...08-04-2014 @ 21:58 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36833 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Forby said:
I am excited to see Scots performance in the log now, u have just put alot of pressure on him, I will do minimum of 10 and expect John to do more so tell him good luck


Yourself and John will defo be the guys to beat. Cleggy will always be there or thereabouts too
chaosIcon...09-04-2014 @ 06:20 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17255 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
JC said:
Yourself and John will defo be the guys to beat. Cleggy will always be there or thereabouts too


Seriously you fanny why6 are you not doing it? All you need to do is drain a couple of litres out of yer moonswede and you'd make weight!
JCIcon...09-04-2014 @ 09:00 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36833 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
chaos said:
Seriously you fanny why6 are you not doing it? All you need to do is drain a couple of litres out of yer moonswede and you'd make weight!


I want to get to 125kg and losing 11-12kg is not going to help me in getting to that goal
chaosIcon...09-04-2014 @ 09:16 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17255 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
JC said:
I want to get to 125kg and losing 11-12kg is not going to help me in getting to that goal


overnight water weight, easy! Grin
scottmawIcon...09-04-2014 @ 17:40 
Member 3284, 18 posts
SQ 300, BP 185, DL 300
785.0 kgs @ 121kgs Eq
thanks paul haha ill try my best against these pressing monsters
Forby said:
I am excited to see Scots performance in the log now, u have just put alot of pressure on him, I will do minimum of 10 and expect John to do more so tell him good luck

123456789101112131415161718

© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto