REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 159 guests

NEW TRUCK PULL WORLD RECORD

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

EllD90IconNEW TRUCK PULL WORLD RECORD17-11-2016 @ 08:46 
Avatar
Member 4522, 1898 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 152.5, DL 245
620.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
Very impressive

https://instagram.com/p/BM47Db9g8A6/
EllD90Icon...17-11-2016 @ 14:53 
Avatar
Member 4522, 1898 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 152.5, DL 245
620.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
Maybe if I changed it to hot ass pushed Lambo I'd get more of a reaction. Whoops.
slimsimIcon...17-11-2016 @ 15:08 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6050 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
EllD90 said:Maybe if I changed it to hot ass pushed Lambo I'd get more of a reaction. Whoops.


Yep, you should definitely have changed the title to that!

Grin
PaulSavageIcon...17-11-2016 @ 15:20 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
Translation of the description to the video - 'Showing off my ass with my mates lambo for views. Please make rude comments about what you want to do to me below so I can tell you to stop being a perv'
matthewvcIcon...17-11-2016 @ 15:23 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3222 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
PaulSavage said:Translation of the description to the video - 'Showing off my ass with my mates lambo for views. Please make rude comments about what you want to do to me below so I can tell you to stop being a perv'


lol instagram in a nutshell.

1. post the most pouty selfies possible with boobs bursting out, ass jiggling etc,
2. get PMs off random sleazy f**kers
3. screen shot PMs and post on instagram, moaning about them
4. repeat x forever
JohnIcon...17-11-2016 @ 15:26 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3492 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Not impressed lol my Mrs pushed our Vauxhall zafera by herself with two kids in the back pffffft
RodgerIcon...17-11-2016 @ 16:59 
Avatar
salad dodger *missing*
Member 1805, 10367 posts
SQ 215, BP 121, DL 240
576.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
matthewvc said:
lol instagram in a nutshell.
1. post the most pouty selfies possible with boobs bursting out, ass jiggling etc,
2. get PMs off random sleazy f**kers
3. screen shot PMs and post on instagram, moaning about them
4. repeat x forever


Maybe I need to try thisGrin
matthewvcIcon...17-11-2016 @ 20:01 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3222 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
Rodger said:
Maybe I need to try thisGrin


just go to your nearest lamborghini showroom and ask if you can 'test push' an Aventador
whilst wearing stupidly tight and see through leggings.
EllD90Icon...18-11-2016 @ 20:13 
Avatar
Member 4522, 1898 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 152.5, DL 245
620.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
The moaning of the comments is always a funny one.
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions