REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 23 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLeeds

Leeds

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

FazcIconLeeds10-10-2017 @ 12:16 
Avatar
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 7411 posts
SQ 230, BP 170, DL 260
660.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Hey fellas,

Anyone know of a decent bodybuilding gym in Leeds?

I'll be there for a few days, so something pay-per-session would be ideal.

Hope everyone's well.

Cheers!
slimsimIcon...10-10-2017 @ 13:29 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 5863 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Fazc said:Hey fellas,

Anyone know of a decent bodybuilding gym in Leeds?

I'll be there for a few days, so something pay-per-session would be ideal.

Hope everyone's well.

Cheers!


An old friend of mine owns one in Bramley/Farsley called Ultra-flex. Quite a few BBing competitors train there. It's probably 4-miles or so out of the city centre so don't know if that's close enough?

There's also one in Pudsey called Altered Images which is fairly decent. Ironage on here trains there and I used to before moving away, so did Milsy.

Ralls is in the city centre but I've never trained there so can't comment but Andy Bolton trains there so I'm sure it must be decent.
General_illIcon...10-10-2017 @ 14:08 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13269 posts
SQ 260, BP 155, DL 295.4
710.4 kgs @ 89kgs Eq
Ralls gym. Where the Leeds powerlifters train. Wednesday is squat and deadlift night. Aweosme atmosphere
FazcIcon...10-10-2017 @ 14:09 
Avatar
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 7411 posts
SQ 230, BP 170, DL 260
660.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Thanks folks.
matthewvcIcon...10-10-2017 @ 14:17 
Avatar
my squad calls me TechnoJim
Member 5704, 2835 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 10.10.2017 @ 14:18 PM by matthewvc
slimsim said:
An old friend of mine owns one in Bramley/Farsley called Ultra-flex. Quite a few BBing competitors train there. It's probably 4-miles or so out of the city centre so don't know if that's close enough?
There's also one in Pudsey called Altered Images which is fairly decent. Ironage on here trains there and I used to before moving away, so did Milsy.
Ralls is in the city centre but I've never trained there so can't comment but Andy Bolton trains there so I'm sure it must be decent.


Ralls is proper spit and sawdust outside the nice high-end PL gear (that gets locked up)

you won't find fancy GHRs, specialist bars or rows of racks + oly platforms there.
male to female trainer ratio is about 1 million : 1.

but... if dorian yates won olympia 6 times training out of a completely spartan place like temple,
then there should be more than enough for your bodybuilding needs.

plenty of cable/lever stack machines and oly plates, couple of 'ok' flat benches, racks
a decent forza decline bench and db up to about 80kg
3.50 on door. maybe 9/week.

when you planning to train in Leeds?
FazcIcon...10-10-2017 @ 14:21 
Avatar
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 7411 posts
SQ 230, BP 170, DL 260
660.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
matthewvc said:
Ralls is proper spit and sawdust outside the nice high-end PL gear (that gets locked up)
you won't find fancy GHRs, specialist bars or rows of racks + oly platforms there.
male to female trainer ratio is about 1 million : 1.
but... if dorian yates won olympia 6 times training out of a completely spartan place like temple,
then there should be more than enough for your bodybuilding needs.
plenty of cable/lever stack machines and oly plates, couple of 'ok' flat benches, racks
a decent forza decline bench and db up to about 80kg
3.50 on door. maybe 9/week.
when you planning to train in Leeds?


Could be next week Monday and Tuesday, just need confirmation.
matthewvcIcon...10-10-2017 @ 14:22 
Avatar
my squad calls me TechnoJim
Member 5704, 2835 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
General_ill said:Ralls gym. Where the Leeds powerlifters train. Wednesday is squat and deadlift night. Aweosme atmosphere


yeah and it's been crazy levels of intensity last few weeks what with everyone doing the deadlift show on sat.
matthewvcIcon...10-10-2017 @ 14:29 
Avatar
my squad calls me TechnoJim
Member 5704, 2835 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
Fazc said:
Could be next week Monday and Tuesday, just need confirmation.


i'll prob be in mon at 5-5.30pm. doubt many of the others will as they're all doing the deadlift show only
i'm in GPC brits (raw bench sub 90kg) in just under 5 weeks.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLeeds
© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto