REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 182 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Konstantin Pozdeev 400kg Deadlift

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

123

IainKendrickIconKonstantin Pozdeev 400kg Deadlift12-12-2012 @ 17:29 
Avatar
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12728 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq


At a little over 100kg apparently. Nice!
OxmanIcon...12-12-2012 @ 17:30 
Avatar
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 192.5, DL 330
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
Holy s**t that looked easy too.
ben66Icon...12-12-2012 @ 17:32 
Avatar
Why get fat to look big?
Member 1330, 4797 posts
SQ 300, BP 200, DL 305
805.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Impressive, flew up!
dr_hazbunIcon...12-12-2012 @ 17:48 
tabbouleh and fattoush salads were very refreshing
Member 267, 8733 posts
SQ 220, BP 165, DL 250
635.0 kgs @ 90kgs Eq
Wow!

That's perfect sumo form. Notice how the legs are fully locked out when the bar is just below knee level. Lock knees early and hammer the hips through. Lovely!
LewisgIcon...12-12-2012 @ 19:00 
Leeeeeewwissssss !!!
Member 1011, 1803 posts
SQ 250, BP 170, DL 312.5
732.5 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
Amazing Russians
LuuuuuukeyIcon...12-12-2012 @ 19:08 
Avatar
Hill sprints are fun!
Member 731, 3261 posts
SQ 200, BP 127.5, DL 232.5
560.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Brilliant!
JamieGIcon...12-12-2012 @ 20:18 
Avatar
Tom's CNS is better than steroids
Member 2886, 2974 posts
SQ 190, BP 122.5, DL 210
522.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Can't believe im saying this but I think the Sumo is a beautiful lift!
RicoIcon...12-12-2012 @ 20:25 
Avatar
Sugdens very own David Dimbleby
Member 1403, 3725 posts
SQ 220, BP 115, DL 260
595.0 kgs @ 97kgs UnEq
That was a peach.
IainKendrickIcon...12-12-2012 @ 20:27 
Avatar
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12728 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Did max sumo equipped last week. Is tomorrow gona have to be max sumo raw? Happy
SimeonIcon...12-12-2012 @ 20:33 
Avatar
tight in the hole
Member 2057, 3121 posts
SQ 205, BP 140, DL 260
605.0 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
He's squatted 400 wraps only too. Not far off Coan-like numbers really
Funky_monkeyIcon...12-12-2012 @ 20:35 
Avatar
1kg of lamb chops is a days wages over here
Member 160, 4529 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
I saw this the other day too - his legs lock what would appear to me far too early, but he seems to have his technique nailed. This is why I like the Russians - Pozdeev, Belyaev, Malanichev etc.
IainKendrickIcon...12-12-2012 @ 20:42 
Avatar
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12728 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 12.12.2012 @ 21:25 PM by IainKendrick
Simeon said:He's squatted 400 wraps only too. Not far off Coan-like numbers really


Indeed.

What was Eds biggest pull was it the 901lbs @220?

Lets watch it again Happy



KP is 8kg off that. Considering many think that Ed 901 pull as one of the greatest strength feats of all time (certanly as far as PL goes), that is amazing by Konstantin. Truly awesome!

Ed squatted a grand plus in gear that would make most these days laugh. However no idea what he actually has done in wraps only? Prob done in training and no vids. Again Konstantins 400 in wraps was sick itself. I am guess it must be right up there with Ed at his best gym strength?

He was a +550lbs bencher sans shirt. Not sure what KP benches? Don't think its as good. I want to say around 210kg mark?
SimeonIcon...12-12-2012 @ 21:15 
Avatar
tight in the hole
Member 2057, 3121 posts
SQ 205, BP 140, DL 260
605.0 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
IainKendrick said:
Indeed.
What was Eds biggest pull was it the 901lbs @220?
Lets watch it again Happy

KP is 8kg off that. Considering many think that Ed 901 pull as one of the greatest strength feats of all time (certanly as far as PL goes), that is amazing by Konstantin. Truly awesome!
Ed squatted a grand plus in gear that would make most these days laugh. However no idea what he actually has done in wraps only? Prob done in training and no vids. Again Konstantins 400 in wraps was sick itself. I am guess it must be right up there with Ed at his best gym strength?
He was a +500lbs bencher sans shirt. Not sure what KP benches? Don't think its as good. I want to say around 210kg mark?


If that. It's only his bench that lets him down.
dr_hazbunIcon...13-12-2012 @ 08:09 
tabbouleh and fattoush salads were very refreshing
Member 267, 8733 posts
SQ 220, BP 165, DL 250
635.0 kgs @ 90kgs Eq
Funky_monkey said:I saw this the other day too - his legs lock what would appear to me far too early, but he seems to have his technique nailed. This is why I like the Russians - Pozdeev, Belyaev, Malanichev etc.


Me too. They just look like they're having fun when they lift.

Apparently locking early is the way forward with sumo. It's very Russian. One of the best sumo pullers I've seen in the flesh kept banging on about this. Makes me think of doing stiff leg sumo lockouts from just below knee height as assistance.
walkerIcon...13-12-2012 @ 08:48 
Avatar
Does not need Advice, knows everything.
Member 3505, 3509 posts
SQ 295, BP 182.5, DL 285
762.5 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
Why am I suddenly drawn to sumo?! Grin

123

© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto