REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 276 guests

Interesting Encounters As A Bodyguard or Minder or Close Protection ?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

slow_lift_joeIconInteresting Encounters As A Bodyguard or Minder or Close Protection ?24-09-2018 @ 21:25 
Interesting
Member 6186, 245 posts
Firstly I never saw the Bodyguard series on BBC one, I might watch it on catch up at some point.
People seem to be giving it good reviews.
(I did see the Whitney/Costner film many years ago, that was very Hollywood)

The reason for the thread, I have known a few powerlifters/bodybuilders over the years as doorman and bouncers who had some interesting encounters.

Also I have known some boys in the military who went into close protection and driving in close protection.

Anyone here ever worked the door or been a minder or been caught off guard while working in security or protection.
cowieIcon...24-09-2018 @ 21:36 
Member 3740, 1583 posts
Club I used to work in, was giving a tidy blond a good seeing to one Saturday night (was going to make her my regular squeeze).
Anyhoo some little cnut called Dalton burst in on us, I said "I was on my break" and he said "stay on it" and I never worked there again.
stephen9069Icon...24-09-2018 @ 21:45 
Frequents the HOUSE of GAIN.
Member 3836, 4233 posts
SQ 225, BP 200, DL 300
725.0 kgs @ 119kgs UnEq
I done close protection for a few years after the army but mainly between door jobs the money was good but it was few and far between, if I went abroad to afghan or Iraq then maybe I could have done more but that didn't interest me.

A few of us done security for sean Kingston (American rapper/singer) he seemed decent but his personal security guard was a dick head.

Also done Sol Campbells wedding to Fiona Barrett was done in a small church in the north east with loads of people turning up to see a lot of the footballers. The best person there was Ainsley Harriet the chef after the wedding before they went off to the reception he spent time chatting with all the locals and signing autographs none of the others done that they just got straight on the bus and left.
RickIcon...24-09-2018 @ 23:07 
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10035 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
cowie said:Club I used to work in, was giving a tidy blond a good seeing to one Saturday night (was going to make her my regular squeeze).
Anyhoo some little cnut called Dalton burst in on us, I said "I was on my break" and he said "stay on it" and I never worked there again.

I thought he'd be bigger.
little_aIcon...25-09-2018 @ 11:03 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
cowie said:Club I used to work in, was giving a tidy blond a good seeing to one Saturday night (was going to make her my regular squeeze).

LOL Class.
dazzachapIcon...25-09-2018 @ 15:56 
the ferryman will always need his coin.
Member 1085, 408 posts
SQ 220, BP 175, DL 285
680.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq

Aye but she had entirely too many brain cells to have had an ass like that.
IainKendrickIcon...25-09-2018 @ 17:32 
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12599 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 25.09.2018 @ 17:38 PM by IainKendrick

I thought it would be fun to fight him....

It wasn't.
BillytheoldIcon...26-09-2018 @ 04:08 
Sugdens crazy old person.
Member 4936, 7288 posts
SQ 270, BP 155, DL 270
695.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Dude in town. Very intimidating looking. Locals many stayed out of his way. Hired him to clean up the joint from freeloaders, punks etc.. told him that I had his back also. Formed an alliance with others who didn’t like the direction things were going. One day it was on. Tough guy I hired was a chicken crap and maxed everyone and everything including me. Still I somehow tackled him as my eyes were on fire and tried to break my fist off on his face. He was out went to wall perimeter and scaled it to bathroom. Blurry saw a dude with head in sink told him to move he was also maxed. Smashed my head into his head and neck push him away alpa style. Water didn’t help. Girlfriend found me and took me to abulance and they cleaned me up.
BillytheoldIcon...26-09-2018 @ 04:09 
Sugdens crazy old person.
Member 4936, 7288 posts
SQ 270, BP 155, DL 270
695.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Edit mace not maxxed
cowieIcon...26-09-2018 @ 13:07 
Member 3740, 1583 posts
dazzachap said:
Aye but she had entirely too many brain cells to have had an ass like that.

In my experience this was was never the case in toon, thankfully Grin
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions