REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 62 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Impressive social media lifts

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 8586878889909192939495

JCarter123Icon...07-04-2021 @ 07:56 
Avatar
Member 3757, 1742 posts
SQ 202.5, BP 110, DL 255
567.5 kgs @ 82kgs UnEq
93hopkinsonr said:
He competed at the end of Feb and still managed to get down to sub 90kg


Jesus.

Damn impressive.
danbaseleyIcon...08-04-2021 @ 13:27 
Avatar
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 3970 posts
SQ 160, BP 102.5, DL 215
477.5 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq


One of the sugden alumni.

Happy
lukiIcon...12-04-2021 @ 08:23 
Avatar
Avatar
Member 5517, 1369 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Lasha with 3 new WR in one competition. 485kg total. Anyone with a bit more knowledge of OL think he's going for the 500kg total in Tokyo?
slimsimIcon...12-04-2021 @ 09:49 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6029 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
luki said:Lasha with 3 new WR in one competition. 485kg total. Anyone with a bit more knowledge of OL think he's going for the 500kg total in Tokyo?




2WR, snatch & total.

500kg total.......no chance! Another 6kg on his snatch and 9kg on his c&j. He may as well just say he's going to try and get a 520kg total. He's good but he ain't that good (at this time)

Watch him go and do it now, just to mug me right off. Roll-Eyes
samue1sonIcon...12-04-2021 @ 10:31 
Avatar
what kind of giant cant squat 200kg ??
Member 4416, 1329 posts
SQ 210, BP 175, DL 240
625.0 kgs @ 122kgs UnEq
Anybody see the 16 year old boy OL, setting new Juniors record, 1kg off senior (from memory?) in his weight class, and looking like a 30year old bodybuilder?
little_aIcon...12-04-2021 @ 20:44 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
slimsim said:
2WR, snatch & total.
500kg total.......no chance! Another 6kg on his snatch and 9kg on his c&j. He may as well just say he's going to try and get a 520kg total. He's good but he ain't that good (at this time)


Interestingly I think the opposite Simon. I'm actually wondering what he's waiting for. He's done the biggest ever C&J on vid (267) and did a 265 stupid easy a couple of weeks out. His snatching never looks on the limit and more often than not he gets all 3.
I'm wondering if he gets paid per record so opts for the Bubka approach? I hope he feels suitably motivated to do the 500k, and the imperial in me hope he does it with a 500+600. The anti-authority in me hopes its at a Crossfit or Giants Live do too Cool
unit94Icon...13-04-2021 @ 15:46 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9951 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 380
920.0 kgs @ 131kgs UnEq
I think we are a long long way away from a 500kg total. Assuming 230/270 is the way to go. That snatch is insane
unit94Icon...13-04-2021 @ 15:47 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 9951 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 380
920.0 kgs @ 131kgs UnEq
samue1son said:Anybody see the 16 year old boy OL, setting new Juniors record, 1kg off senior (from memory?) in his weight class, and looking like a 30year old bodybuilder?


He'll be retired by 18 bless him hahaha
danbaseleyIcon...13-04-2021 @ 17:39 
Avatar
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 3970 posts
SQ 160, BP 102.5, DL 215
477.5 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
unit94 said:I think we are a long long way away from a 500kg total. Assuming 230/270 is the way to go. That snatch is insane




Lasha and Giorgi Asanidze think it's doable.
lukiIcon...14-04-2021 @ 09:27 
Avatar
Avatar
Member 5517, 1369 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Has anyone got a flexibility warmup training video for Weightlifting worth trying please?

Its interesting to see no females in the gym picture at the end. I don't think you'd have that in Western European sport pictures today.
danbaseleyIcon...20-04-2021 @ 09:08 
Avatar
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 3970 posts
SQ 160, BP 102.5, DL 215
477.5 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN3aCwpJyXi/?igshid=9i44kaov3j2e

Jamal Browner - 905lb conventional deadlift. No straps.
macrothIcon...20-04-2021 @ 10:44 
Avatar
no longer the Swiss Deadlift record holder
Member 3517, 3271 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 122.5, DL 255
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
luki said:Has anyone got a flexibility warmup training video for Weightlifting worth trying please?


Something like this?

https://www.catalystathletics.com/video/74/Catalyst-Athletics-Stand...
https://www.catalystathletics.com/article/76/Sample-Weightlifting-F...

I don't think you need to get very fancy, but it also depends where you're stiff (I'd add more lat/tricep stuff for myself).
lukiIcon...20-04-2021 @ 13:31 
Avatar
Avatar
Member 5517, 1369 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
macroth said:
I don't think you need to get very fancy, but it also depends where you're stiff (I'd add more lat/tricep stuff for myself).

The first looks good thanks.
I can't do the arm position in the front squat here:
https://weighteasyloss.com/front-squat-with-proper-form/

It's like I'm lifting my shoulders in a shrug and my wrist aches with any weight over 50kg. I'm looking for a mobility drill to teach me to keep shoulders down and elbows up.
WILLSANIcon...21-04-2021 @ 12:38 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16709 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
luki said:
The first looks good thanks.
I can't do the arm position in the front squat here:
https://weighteasyloss.com/front-squat-with-proper-form/
It's like I'm lifting my shoulders in a shrug and my wrist aches with any weight over 50kg. I'm looking for a mobility drill to teach me to keep shoulders down and elbows up.


I do fingertip shoulder press as part of my pre workout stretch routine before every session. stretches out the wrist and finger tendons.
danbaseleyIcon...21-04-2021 @ 14:02 
Avatar
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 3970 posts
SQ 160, BP 102.5, DL 215
477.5 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq


Big Ken on the YouTubes

12345678910 ... ... 8586878889909192939495

© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto