REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 96 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshit'How are you?'

'How are you?'

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

123456

Wayne_CowdreyIcon...22-11-2016 @ 18:39 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 19347 posts
This thread is providing multiple loals.
scruffmcbuffIcon...22-11-2016 @ 18:57 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2255 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
It could be known collectively as a sugden of loals.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...22-11-2016 @ 19:02 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 19347 posts
Is there a collective name for people who haven't yet received a new 5 note? A pack?
JohnIcon...22-11-2016 @ 19:18 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3471 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Is there actually any convincing footage of reptilian shapeshifting?


David Icke would have something to say about that Happy
JohnIcon...22-11-2016 @ 19:27 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3471 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Loneousfiverous? For a lone loneousfiverous and loneousfivers for a herd of fiverless . Kind of a cross refrence to lone wolf Latin namie style . Good grammer is way beyond me lol
dannyboy73Icon...22-11-2016 @ 19:54 
Avatar not found
Pre-Op
Member 4600, 6516 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Aright boys.

Aright Danny.

How about that Trump eh?

Shocking. What a shambles the lot. of em.

Tell me about it mate.

House prices gone up 11% last year in our area.

FFS, show!

I know, SHOW alright!

catch ya later mate.

later me old china.



Thats how its done sugden. How hard was that boys really?


Roll-Eyes

By the way, you all alright?
JohnIcon...22-11-2016 @ 22:39 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3471 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
dannyboy73 said:Aright boys.

Aright Danny.

How about that Trump eh?

Shocking. What a shambles the lot. of em.

Tell me about it mate.

House prices gone up 11% last year in our area.

FFS, show!

I know, SHOW alright!

catch ya later mate.

later me old china.



Thats how its done sugden. How hard was that boys really?


Roll-Eyes

By the way, you all alright?


What's the weather like down your way lol
FAT_SAMIcon...22-11-2016 @ 23:09 
Avatar
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6319 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Is there a collective name for people who haven't yet received a new 5 note? A pack?


A sterling of losers?
dannyboy73Icon...23-11-2016 @ 05:57 
Avatar not found
Pre-Op
Member 4600, 6516 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 23.11.2016 @ 05:58 AM by dannyboy73
Weve had a lot of weather lately was the first thing a staff member said to me after a week off

When you get that as a response to alright... what the hell does that even mean?

John said:
What's the weather like down your way lol
matthewvcIcon...23-11-2016 @ 08:42 
Avatar
my squad calls me TechnoJim
Member 5704, 2828 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
FAT_SAM said:
A sterling of losers?


A Euro of losers lol
ChrisMcCarthyIcon...23-11-2016 @ 08:56 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2776 posts
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Is there a collective name for people who haven't yet received a new 5 note? A pack?


Rich.
JohnIcon...23-11-2016 @ 17:03 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3471 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
dannyboy73 said:Weve had a lot of weather lately was the first thing a staff member said to me after a week off
When you get that as a response to alright... what the hell does that even mean?


I like it Happy
RicoIcon...24-11-2016 @ 16:56 
Avatar
Sugdens very own David Dimbleby
Member 1403, 3661 posts
SQ 220, BP 115, DL 260
595.0 kgs @ 97kgs UnEq
some of these dialogues remind me of 'Turner says...'
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...06-01-2017 @ 20:40 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 19347 posts
Just had this exchange with my new neighbour...

Him : You all right?
Me : Yeah, you?
Him : Yeah, fine thank you.

Roll-Eyes
scruffmcbuffIcon...06-01-2017 @ 20:53 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2255 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Just had this exchange with my new neighbour...

Him : You all right?
Me : Yeah, you?
Him : Yeah, fine thank you.

Roll-Eyes


As i left the gym today i had this exchange and im not proud.

Gym Owner: Drive safe mate!
me:Yeah you too.

he wasnt driving anywhere.

123456

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshit'How are you?'
© Sugden Barbell 2018 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto