Who's Online - 1 member and 194 guests

Herbalife 'Wellness' Coach vs Experienced Troll

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

FAT_SAMIconHerbalife 'Wellness' Coach vs Experienced Troll21-07-2014 @ 12:51 
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
Had some fun yesterday trolling a Herbalife rep that messaged me. Look how wound up she gets up at the end.

Hayley Painter
Hope you don't mind me messaging. Have you ever thought about Herbalife? Iam a wellness coach. We sell a range of products for body building, including some meal replacement. I guess your taking supplements already where you work.
I've seen results of some women in our company entering competitions and the worlds strongest man is one of our sponsored athletes.
Www.herbalifesports.com
We offer free wellness evaluations, monitor progress monthly, along with support throughout.

Sam Solomi
Hi Hayley, no of course I don't mind you messaging me. I may actually be interested, but would you be willing to clear up a few questions for me regarding herbalife please?
What ingredients in your products will help me to add muscle? If possible I'd like to know what type of protein is in the shakes? And a breakdown of the macros in your meal replacement shakes.
Also when you say you sponsor the World's Strongest Man, who is that?
Thanks for your time Hayley.

Hayley Painter
www.herbalife24.com all the info regarding each product including videos on each product from dr john heist.
Or more in detail www.herbalifescience.com
The protein in our shake is whey and casein protein. Also loaded with antioxidants and l glutamine for healthy immune health. Videos on the 24 site.

Sam Solomi
Ok - thank you, Hayley. I still can't find a precise ingredient list, though so could you answer these for me please? I am interested in whether the whey is whey concentrate or whey isolate for example? What type of casein as in it is caseinate or micellar casein?
When it says the right amount of carbs, how much per serving and what type of carbs?
Would you suggest using the rebuild shake immediately post workout?
Thank you.

Hayley Painter
The whey is isolate. I would have to find out the rest for you, we sell loads of products.

(at this point she sends various pics of the products - no info)

Hayley Painter
Can you see these clearly or no? We do rebuild strength and rebuild endurance x

Yep, I can see those. I want a list of ingredients though, say for the rebuild strength. I like to know what type of carbs I am consuming post workout, the ratio of carbs to protein, etc. A lot of products are laden with fructose and other poor quality cheap carbohydrates. What sets herbalife apart from these types of products?

Sam Solomi
So the whey protein in all Herbalife products is purely whey isolate and nothing else?

Hayley Painter
Well apart from pharmaceutical grade our 24 range are individually batch tested to the highest standard to ensure they are free from band substances hence why some of the worlds top level athletes use them
20/40 ratio
Also developed with the most upto date science available with a team of scientists, doctors and nutritionists within out nutrition advisory board

Sam Solomi
I didn't ask about banned substances, I asked about the type of carbohydrate in the shakes. I compete in a powerlifting fed that is untested so that information is irrelevant for me. However the source of carbohydrate does matter, especially for post workout recovery. If you can't get me an ingredients list how do you expect me to commit to using your product over others where I can clearly see what's in it?
Maybe one of these brain box nutritionists could message me a simple list of ingredients then.
Also the correct ratio for the most efficient post-workout shake is 2:1 of carbsTonguerotein.

Sam Solomi
Also, you never answered my question about who the World's Strongest Man that your company sponsors actually is? The current World's Strongest Man is Zydrunas Savickas of Lithuania and a quick google search shows nothing about him being sponsored by Herbalife.

Hayley Painter
My previous message to you said I would have to find that information out for you. We sell over 80products, I have been working for herbalife for 1 week. I think i have done pretty well answering majority of your questions so far. The ingredients are clearly listed on the products, but I don't have that information as Iam not using that product, as I have a different goal to you. If you are serious about starting on herbalife I can find this information out for you, but I would have to search online, on our websites.
Also baring in mind it is a Sunday, I have other commitments but Iam trying to answer all your questions. Only trying to help you after seeing your status yesterday.
Again if you are serious about the products, I have added Gareth to the chat, ex Commando PTI and Personal Trainer between us we should be able to answer any of your questions for you.

Sam Solomi
Ok, Hayley. I look forward to seeing an ingredient list for the products recommended for post-workout use. Obviously I won't be able to make any decisions until I have seen those, which I am sure you can appreciate. If you would rather send me a link to where the ingredients are listed, to save yourself time then that's ok.
That particular status was specifically regarding paying for meal prep as opposed to eating out - simply a way to save a few quid which we all want to do.
I get the impression you are trying to dodge some questions still, especially the one regarding the strongman you sponsor.

Sam Solomi
A little search and reading myself has discovered this:
http://performancenutrition.herbalife.com/en/products/rebuild-...
I found that. Fructose and sugar as the carbs. Not great choices post workout, or any time for that matter.
Also whey protein concentrate (no mention of the percentage quality) appears as the top ingredient, not isolate. Again a bit disappointing.

Sam Solomi
Also, a serving is 190kcals and 24g protein. An athlete my size (135kg of mostly lbm) would need to consume a whole tub (20 servings) per day in order to get the recommended amount of protein for muscle growth. Imagine how much sugar and fructose (which actively increases insulin resistance) I would have to also consume to get that from this particular product. Fast track to type 2 diabetes. It is clear now why you didn't want to tell me the ingredients list.

Hayley Painter
I have a young family and it is a Sunday, I have answered you to the best of my ability, nowhere In the conversation have I said I won't answer something for you. I have said I will look it up and find it out for you. I sent pictures gave you websites and offered you to speak to someone really high up in the business. Again I have been working for herbalife 1 week. Not even had my kit for the whole of that time, can't physically learn ingredients of over 80 products in that time. Your trying to start an argument. Iam not spending my whole day explaining my self and justifying myself to you and the product to you. Don't want the products don't buy them, it's not like I've been pestering you to buy is it. More than once I said if your serious I would look stuff up for you. You either want the product or you don't, doesn't effect me either way.
MrSmallIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:00 
Gone and easily forgotten.......
Member 331, 22298 posts
SQ 185, BP 100, DL 230
515.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
What total bulls**t salesmanship and weak ass representation. Total amateur, she has no clue about her job and no real interest. I hate seeing this absolute like of professionalism in any job, nothing even to do with generic supplements and how they are pedalled with baseless statements and vague descriptions.
MrSmallIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:04 
Member 331, 22298 posts
SQ 185, BP 100, DL 230
515.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
What a mess. As soon as there is anything beyond what a skim read of the website gives her, she crumbles. I have a young family, its a Sunday, only been working a week,sell over 80 products. But she still wanted to pedal her merchandise in the first place. So she was basically hoping to strike lucky with someone who doesnt ask questions and will blindly give her money. What a sham.
hermanIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:06 
hermit
Member 3904, 988 posts
Loal.

I think she just wanted to be your friend. You should've held in their at least until a boob pics appeared.
adillon10Icon...21-07-2014 @ 13:08 
Member 3863, 1275 posts
SQ 155, BP 110, DL 182
447.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
Hahaha quality!
FAT_SAMIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:08 
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 21.07.2014 @ 13:10 PM by FAT_SAM
MrSmall said:What total bulls**t salesmanship and weak ass representation. Total amateur, she has no clue about her job and no real interest. I hate seeing this absolute like of professionalism in any job, nothing even to do with generic supplements and how they are pedalled with baseless statements and vague descriptions.

Her last comment got me. I work in the supplement industry (for what it's worth I only sell quality and popular brand supps and NO crap) and couldn't imagine telling a customer 'you're just looking for an argument, if you don't want it then I'm not forcing you to buy it'. I imagine that she would be sacked if her employers caught wind of that.

Herbalife IS obviously crap (I have been aware of the ingredients list for a while and it probably costs about £3 or £4 to source them), but she didn't even seem to do a good job of justifying to me that it wasn't.

I am actually flattered she approached me to talk about 'bodybuilding' supplements and not weight-loss products. Means I look stacked and not like a fat c**t! LOAL!
WiegieboardIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:13 
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11329 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
Snake oil. Great thread Sam I enjoyed that.
JackRevansIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:25 
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Does anyone else have a herbalife advert at the bottom of this page? Loal
JonA81Icon...21-07-2014 @ 13:27 
Member 2216, 2243 posts
Poor girl, already been duped into a pyramid scheme and you have to go and ruin her sunday like that.
Grin
bryceIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:39 
Juice loose aboot this hoose
Member 1401, 3962 posts
SQ 160, BP 107.5, DL 210
477.5 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
JackRevans said:Does anyone else have a herbalife advert at the bottom of this page? Loal

No, but it would make this thread more funny so thanks for sharing
The_Lone_WolfIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:40 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2996 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
What happened to Gareth fighting the herbalife corner? lol
FazcIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:42 
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 6253 posts
Post Edited: 21.07.2014 @ 13:43 PM by Fazc
FAT_SAM said:An athlete my size (135kg of mostly lbm)

STEADY ON!!!!!!
Grin Grin Grin Grin
MrSmallIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:42 
Member 331, 22298 posts
SQ 185, BP 100, DL 230
515.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
Johngym has said in the past that he earns 2k a month from doinG this hasnt he?
adillon10Icon...21-07-2014 @ 13:45 
Member 3863, 1275 posts
SQ 155, BP 110, DL 182
447.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
MrSmall said:Johngym has said in the past that he earns 2k a month from doinG this hasnt he?

It's a phenomenal money earner if done well, same with juice plus. People all over my FB getting all expenses paid trips to Vegas, Spain, Mexico etc. It's class! But then you have people such as the example above...
ChrisMcCarthyIcon...21-07-2014 @ 13:46 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2956 posts
I don't know if that was even trolling just common sense! Happy

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions