REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 227 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Gra_Bul - Trying to make the simplest of things look easier

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... 333435 ... 100101102103104105106107108109110

Gra_BulIcon...04-10-2011 @ 20:39 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Thnaks very much lads, I always look forward o our Tuesday sessions, and today they were back on track, lots of graft and some laughs just the way we like it, chuffed to bits to get a PB at last too and to be grafting with you lads is great.

onwards and upwards over winter for us : )
Olli1990Icon...04-10-2011 @ 20:54 
Member 2424, 949 posts
SQ 280, BP 200, DL 300
780.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:Thnaks very much lads, I always look forward o our Tuesday sessions, and today they were back on track, lots of graft and some laughs just the way we like it, chuffed to bits to get a PB at last too and to be grafting with you lads is great.

onwards and upwards over winter for us : )


Hopefully some good things will emerge from the junction for next years comps
bruceIcon...04-10-2011 @ 20:55 
Avatar
a champion ...from the future !!
Member 1806, 3968 posts
SQ 210, BP 140, DL 240
590.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Well done mate
bruceIcon...04-10-2011 @ 21:00 
Avatar
a champion ...from the future !!
Member 1806, 3968 posts
SQ 210, BP 140, DL 240
590.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Well done on pb mate
DomRedshawIcon...05-10-2011 @ 12:01 
Avatar
Uk limbo dancing champion
Member 2666, 6551 posts
SQ 202, BP 170, DL 255
627.0 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
congrats on pb man. solid stuff
JCIcon...05-10-2011 @ 12:25 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36834 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Great couple of log PBs mate...awesome work. Hopefully you'll be in for a session next Thursday?
Gra_BulIcon...05-10-2011 @ 12:45 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Thanks lads : ) still very happy about it too, legs are hammered from squatting with the big boys though lol

Ye JC I'll be down mate, what time you planning? Is Mr Robson meeting you too? Itll squat or deads for me that day and I'm not working so will be free anytime you want to come
JCIcon...05-10-2011 @ 13:18 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36834 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:Thanks lads : ) still very happy about it too, legs are hammered from squatting with the big boys though lol

Ye JC I'll be down mate, what time you planning? Is Mr Robson meeting you too? Itll squat or deads for me that day and I'm not working so will be free anytime you want to come


I'm planning on getting there about 1030....but not confirmed this with Robbo/Oli yet. Going to do some of the Junction events I think
BigMaccaIcon...05-10-2011 @ 14:40 
Avatar
understanding of the sport, little he has.
Member 798, 9699 posts
SQ 260, BP 150, DL 272.5
682.5 kgs @ 82.5kgs UnEq
Congrats on the Log PB mate Cool
Gra_BulIcon...05-10-2011 @ 15:13 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
JC said:
I'm planning on getting there about 1030....but not confirmed this with Robbo/Oli yet. Going to do some of the Junction events I think


Cool, just let me know when plans are confirmed and i'll make sure im around, look forward to a blast on a few events with you
Gra_BulIcon...05-10-2011 @ 15:14 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
BigMacca said:Congrats on the Log PB mate Cool


Thanks Macca : )
Gra_BulIcon...05-10-2011 @ 18:39 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Deadlifts at the junction, trained with Dean one of the new lads

12 inch deads ironing out this dead spot
70x5,5
110x3
150x1
180x3,3,3,3,5

Sldl from 12 inch
140x3,3,3,3,5

Job done short but sweet butplenty of graft, for me anyways lol, quite enjoyed deadlifting tonight for the first time since forever, hope its a good thing and that my numbers go up a bit now
RobboIcon...05-10-2011 @ 19:55 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 10850 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Very solid graft mate. Nice work
General_illIcon...05-10-2011 @ 20:32 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13275 posts
SQ 280, BP 155, DL 310
745.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Well done on the Log Pb Mate just noticed it on the Chart, need to up my game now
Gra_BulIcon...09-10-2011 @ 11:51 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
General_ill said:Well done on the Log Pb Mate just noticed it on the Chart, need to up my game now


Cheers Dan, you'll be beasting it at the rate your going mate : )

12345678910 ... 333435 ... 100101102103104105106107108109110

© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto