REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 224 guests

Game of Thrones season 4

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12

fongIconGame of Thrones season 413-01-2014 @ 12:10 
Avatar
really really interesting
Member 3474, 2826 posts
SQ 170, BP 120, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 13.01.2014 @ 12:13 PM by fong


looks awesome


also, I think we see our first glimpse of thor at 1:24. I know he's acting in this series as the mountain, looks like him
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mGNYXdx.png[/IMG]
JohnGymIcon...13-01-2014 @ 12:18 
Avatar
Hamstrings feel activated.
Member 1107, 6992 posts
SQ 220, BP 152.5, DL 252.5
625.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
I can't wait to bang Daenerys Targaryen!
hixxy1985Icon...13-01-2014 @ 12:20 
Avatar
www.grahamhicks.co.uk
Member 994, 9594 posts
SQ 330, BP 250, DL 405
985.0 kgs @ 135kgs UnEq
never watched it, whats it about?
fongIcon...13-01-2014 @ 12:22 
Avatar
really really interesting
Member 3474, 2826 posts
SQ 170, BP 120, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
hixxy1985 said:never watched it, whats it about?


war, corrupt kings, dragons, boobies
Funky_monkeyIcon...13-01-2014 @ 12:22 
Avatar
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 4958 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 13.01.2014 @ 12:28 PM by Funky_monkey


I've never watched it either. LOVE this spoof though.
JohnGymIcon...13-01-2014 @ 12:25 
Avatar
Hamstrings feel activated.
Member 1107, 6992 posts
SQ 220, BP 152.5, DL 252.5
625.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
hixxy1985 said:never watched it, whats it about?


It's genuine class. I'm a series watcher. I've seen most of the best series, Sopranos, Prison break, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Lost etc.

This GOT is awesome though. Definitely worth a look.
ThingIcon...13-01-2014 @ 12:28 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31822 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
fong said:
war, corrupt kings, dragons, boobies


all you need to know Hixxy - so watch it in April when its on
AdamTIcon...13-01-2014 @ 16:29 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5172 posts
JohnGym said:
It's genuine class. I'm a series watcher. I've seen most of the best series, Sopranos, Prison break, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Lost etc.
This GOT is awesome though. Definitely worth a look.


Same as you and I would actually rate GOT top along with Sopranos. Loved Prison Break and lost too (tho it got bit silly) lol
billynomatesIcon...13-01-2014 @ 16:38 
Member 4923, 1428 posts
Any breaking bad fans out there?
Ramsay777Icon...13-01-2014 @ 17:19 
Avatar
Member 3942, 1107 posts
SQ 200, BP 160, DL 315
675.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
billynomates said:Any breaking bad fans out there?


Watched 7 episodes of the first season, thought it was crap.

Then all the Breaking Bad fans I know say "oh but it gets good after the first season" Roll-Eyes i can't really be bothered forcing myself through the boring storyline.

I was only introduce to Game of Thrones just before Christmas by my girlfriend, we watched the first 3 seasons pretty much back to back (her for the second time). I started reading the books after, halfway through the first one.

I cannot wait for season 4, it looks amazing!
FazcIcon...13-01-2014 @ 19:52 
Avatar
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 7411 posts
SQ 230, BP 170, DL 260
660.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
hixxy1985 said:never watched it, whats it about?


You need this in your life Hixxy, it's amazing.
Ramsay777Icon...13-01-2014 @ 21:02 
Avatar
Member 3942, 1107 posts
SQ 200, BP 160, DL 315
675.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
Fazc said:
You need this in your life Hixxy, it's amazing.


This. And don't start on season 4, get the first 3 watched or you won't have a clue what's going on.
LessThanLukeIcon...13-01-2014 @ 21:06 
Avatar
his poor male ego must be crushed
Member 883, 6245 posts
SQ 290, BP 180, DL 420
890.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
I stopped watching it midway through Season 2. It's not the same when you know what happens.
Jason93Icon...13-01-2014 @ 22:22 
Avatar
Member 4669, 61 posts
SQ 200, BP 155, DL 280
635.0 kgs @ 92kgs UnEq
Ramsay777 said:
Watched 7 episodes of the first season, thought it was crap.
Then all the Breaking Bad fans I know say "oh but it gets good after the first season" Roll-Eyes i can't really be bothered forcing myself through the boring storyline.
I was only introduce to Game of Thrones just before Christmas by my girlfriend, we watched the first 3 seasons pretty much back to back (her for the second time). I started reading the books after, halfway through the first one.
I cannot wait for season 4, it looks amazing!




Breaking bad is flawless. You just wont give it a chance Grin
Ramsay777Icon...13-01-2014 @ 23:00 
Avatar
Member 3942, 1107 posts
SQ 200, BP 160, DL 315
675.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
Jason93 said:
Breaking bad is flawless. You just wont give it a chance Grin


You said yourself that the first season wasn't great.

"Flawless" he said...

12

© Sugden Barbell 2022 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto