REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 82 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBlood pressure

Blood pressure

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

123

rossphillipsIconBlood pressure07-10-2013 @ 00:15 
Avatar
Get to a kyro mate.
Member 2268, 4659 posts
SQ 250, BP 190, DL 272.5
712.5 kgs @ 104kgs Eq
Feel like I'm goin to pass out temp goes up sweating like f**k and generally feel s**t
And hands shaking

I used to think it was blood sugar levels so I would eat Loads Of chocolate

I usually get it an hour or so after eating fast food , and when I whent to my doctor last when my back whent my bp was 157/127 I think

Any 1 else have this
brownbearIcon...07-10-2013 @ 00:31 
Avatar
Morrisons - rump - 7
Member 2206, 11725 posts
SQ 228, BP 150, DL 260
638.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
A one off blood pressure reading doesn't mean much Ross. 157 isn't that high but 127 is quite high for a diastolic.

High blood pressure doesn't usually cause any symptoms
Savolainen87Icon...07-10-2013 @ 01:30 
Avatar
banned.
Member 4768, 413 posts
SQ 310, BP 232.5, DL 310
852.5 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
u have to check it regularly to make a statement about high blood pressure . 127 is extremely high but I guess it's a momentum . Blood pressure mostly depends on bodyweight and blood circulation . For that reason u have to make more cardio and stretching . Also drinking much water helps , at least 5 liters a day . It's called the silent killer because most of the people don't even know they have high blood pressure . Most of the time there are no symptoms .
HamIcon...07-10-2013 @ 07:00 
Ham but hey
Member 4787, 187 posts
Passing out feelings and shaking hands....perhaps a call to NHS direct or at the very least a trip to the Docs.
chaosIcon...07-10-2013 @ 07:15 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17255 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Sounds like your gonna die! f**k all you can do about it now!
pila81Icon...07-10-2013 @ 07:56 
Member 2221, 1984 posts
SQ 330, BP 240, DL 362
932.0 kgs @ 142kgs Eq
Hi Ross I think to much pre- workout
But seriously, be careful
RickFIcon...07-10-2013 @ 09:15 
Member 3090, 174 posts
SQ 230, BP 195, DL 290
715.0 kgs @ 115kgs Eq
rossphillips said:Feel like I'm goin to pass out temp goes up sweating like f**k and generally feel s**t
And hands shaking

I used to think it was blood sugar levels so I would eat Loads Of chocolate

I usually get it an hour or so after eating fast food , and when I whent to my doctor last when my back whent my bp was 157/127 I think

Any 1 else have this


I get exactly this... but its not bloodpressure... I have no idea what it is though...
rossphillipsIcon...07-10-2013 @ 09:29 
Avatar
Get to a kyro mate.
Member 2268, 4659 posts
SQ 250, BP 190, DL 272.5
712.5 kgs @ 104kgs Eq
RickF said:
I get exactly this... but its not bloodpressure... I have no idea what it is though...


I get it mainly after havin a take away , KFC is the worst , thought I was allergic to it at first but it happens with Chinese and a chicken burgur and chips , it's all deep fried and chicken Confused
ThingIcon...07-10-2013 @ 09:31 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31822 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
be worth getting it cheched out.

my last BP was 145/74 and i'm a bloater.
DomRedshawIcon...07-10-2013 @ 09:55 
Avatar
Uk limbo dancing champion
Member 2666, 6551 posts
SQ 202, BP 170, DL 255
627.0 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
chaos said:Sounds like your gonna die! f**k all you can do about it now!


hahahaha this cracked me up Grin
chaosIcon...07-10-2013 @ 10:00 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17255 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
rossphillips said:
I get it mainly after havin a take away , KFC is the worst , thought I was allergic to it at first but it happens with Chinese and a chicken burgur and chips , it's all deep fried and chicken Confused


Well don't eat deep fried chicken then you f**kwit! I'd hazard a guess its either summat to do with salt content or your just a massive bender!
JamieGIcon...07-10-2013 @ 10:09 
Avatar
Tom's CNS is better than steroids
Member 2886, 2974 posts
SQ 190, BP 122.5, DL 210
522.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
I'd be willing to die for KFC!
DamoIcon...07-10-2013 @ 10:16 
Avatar
The tanned one with a posh gazeebo
Member 811, 625 posts
SQ 310, BP 180, DL 300
790.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
areet me luvly! i used to get the same symptoms, but i got it when i hadnt eaten for a while. could be insulin related? Get a fasted blood test done at your docs to check it out bud!
RicoIcon...07-10-2013 @ 10:16 
Avatar
Sugdens very own David Dimbleby
Member 1403, 3725 posts
SQ 220, BP 115, DL 260
595.0 kgs @ 97kgs UnEq
chaos said:
Well don't eat deep fried chicken then you f**kwit! I'd hazard a guess its either summat to do with salt content or your just a massive bender!


Could be something to do with the MSG in s**tty take away food.
rossphillipsIcon...07-10-2013 @ 10:36 
Avatar
Get to a kyro mate.
Member 2268, 4659 posts
SQ 250, BP 190, DL 272.5
712.5 kgs @ 104kgs Eq
Thanks for the comments lads apart from chaos he's just fat and gay

123

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBlood pressure
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto