REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 5 members and 27 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Benni and his 528kg deadlift prediction.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

123

Wayne_CowdreyIcon...23-04-2019 @ 09:14 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 19824 posts
No chance.
dannyboy73Icon...23-04-2019 @ 19:25 
Avatar not found
Pre-Op
Member 4600, 6747 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:No chance.


Message for Benni 20 seconds in...

Funky_monkeyIcon...05-05-2019 @ 20:21 
Avatar
1kg of lamb chops is a days wages over here
Member 160, 4478 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
"Sighs in Benni".
Which bar will they use, and which plates? MHP plates or ones that weigh what they state?
ChrisMcCarthyIcon...05-05-2019 @ 22:33 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2906 posts
I feel as though Benni REALLY wants to say that Hall's 500kg was bo***cks and we all know it...
SamthepigmanIcon...06-05-2019 @ 07:29 
Avatar
Member 2254, 2826 posts
SQ 230, BP 185, DL 285
700.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
ChrisMcCarthy said:I feel as though Benni REALLY wants to say that Hall's 500kg was bo***cks and we all know it...
MikenetoIcon...06-05-2019 @ 10:17 
End of an era.
Member 4646, 1747 posts
His hamstring is injured at the moment, so cannot see him getting near 500kg.
PaulSavageIcon...07-05-2019 @ 17:42 
Avatar
my goals are none realistic
Member 2775, 6799 posts
Anyone know the other events of this comp and who's competing? Looks like Larry is doing it.
mark_f1Icon...08-05-2019 @ 11:22 
not actually strong
Member 5779, 726 posts
SQ 220, BP 140, DL 280
640.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
ChrisMcCarthy said:I feel as though Benni REALLY wants to say that Hall's 500kg was bo***cks and we all know it...


But Benni had the same opportunity and failed.
SamthepigmanIcon...08-05-2019 @ 16:38 
Avatar
Member 2254, 2826 posts
SQ 230, BP 185, DL 285
700.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
mark_f1 said:
But Benni had the same opportunity and failed.


You could say he failed that lift, but you could also say he's still lifted more raw regardless

A raw lift will always beat any equipped lift in my opinion

I also think it probably annoys Benny as Eddie etc only describe the lift as "I am the only man to deadlift 500kg" rather than "I deadlifted 500kg in a suit and straps"
KevC86Icon...08-05-2019 @ 18:13 
Avatar
Naps, family time and good food.
Member 5141, 2872 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350
830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Ed doesn't need to say anymore. He is the only man to pull 500. That statement needs no qualifications. He did it. No one else has.

Hell Benni wasn't even the 2nd best puller there that night. Jerry made 465 look almost as easy as Ed.
PikefingersIcon...08-05-2019 @ 18:28 
Squatting isn't doing my back any good.
Member 5108, 831 posts
SQ 170, BP 125, DL 210
505.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
mark_f1 said:
But Benni had the same opportunity and failed.


That was years after Benni was at his best.
SamthepigmanIcon...08-05-2019 @ 18:36 
Avatar
Member 2254, 2826 posts
SQ 230, BP 185, DL 285
700.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
KevC86 said:Ed doesn't need to say anymore. He is the only man to pull 500. That statement needs no qualifications. He did it. No one else has.

Hell Benni wasn't even the 2nd best puller there that night. Jerry made 465 look almost as easy as Ed.


I've pulled it with a forklift, or is that too much equipment?
PaulSavageIcon...08-05-2019 @ 21:21 
Avatar
my goals are none realistic
Member 2775, 6799 posts
Samthepigman said:
I've pulled it with a forklift, or is that too much equipment?

Just don't mention it and it's all good.

I've lifted 800kg.

Of course the man's strong as hell even now but the thing that I found the most bo***cks about ed was him saying that it wouldn't really count if Thor pulled 500kg on the elephant bar because he's done it on a normal bar, when in reality he did it not only in a suit, but on a deadlift bar, so not a normal bar at all, especially at that weight. If you slow down the pull he doesn't lift the full weight up till several inches into the lift e.g similar to the elephant bar.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...09-05-2019 @ 09:37 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2610 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
PaulSavage said:
Just don't mention it and it's all good.
I've lifted 800kg.
Of course the man's strong as hell even now but the thing that I found the most bo***cks about ed was him saying that it wouldn't really count if Thor pulled 500kg on the elephant bar because he's done it on a normal bar, when in reality he did it not only in a suit, but on a deadlift bar, so not a normal bar at all, especially at that weight. If you slow down the pull he doesn't lift the full weight up till several inches into the lift e.g similar to the elephant bar.


Yeah, what a f**king cheat. It might as well have been Megatron lifting 500kg with bands!
dazzachapIcon...09-05-2019 @ 11:20 
the ferryman will always need his coin.
Member 1085, 405 posts
SQ 220, BP 175, DL 285
680.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:Here is the link to the video...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwXjs0cHKVw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&...

Lol

I think this interview was Benny playing the windup game.

But in the spirit of the game.

And to steal a line from top gun.

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/85/84665/your-ego-is-writing-ch...

123

© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto