REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 24 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Arnold Classic Europe

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12

AdamTIconArnold Classic Europe24-09-2016 @ 21:29 
AKA Big Rory
Member 4056, 4765 posts
Shaw wins Arnold Classic Europe.

Does anyone have the events and results??
KevC86Icon...24-09-2016 @ 22:17 
Avatar
Naps, family time and good food.
Member 5141, 2778 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350
830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
I know the overall results, no idea on individual event scores though.

Shaw,
Kal,
Radz,
Shiv,
Belsak.

Hollands was last, not sure if he was injured or just beaten by better men on the day.
AdamTIcon...24-09-2016 @ 23:06 
AKA Big Rory
Member 4056, 4765 posts
KevC86 said:I know the overall results, no idea on individual event scores though.

Shaw,
Kal,
Radz,
Shiv,
Belsak.

Hollands was last, not sure if he was injured or just beaten by better men on the day.


Cheers mate.
LaTutaIcon...25-09-2016 @ 11:43 
I am from Germany so i know what i talk about.
Member 5171, 1046 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 160, DL 233.5
611.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 25.09.2016 @ 11:45 AM by LaTuta
Hollands said before the contest that he is far from being in competitive shape with his big weightloss.
He went there for fun.

Who is kal? Kali muscle?
billynomatesIcon...25-09-2016 @ 15:43 
Member 4923, 1014 posts
Post Edited: 25.09.2016 @ 15:48 PM by billynomates
LaTuta said:Hollands said before the contest that he is far from being in competitive shape with his big weightloss.
He went there for fun.

Who is kal? Kali muscle?

Kal-el maybe? Shows how awesome Shaw really is Happy
IainKendrickIcon...25-09-2016 @ 16:22 
Avatar
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12728 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
billynomates said:
Kal-el maybe? Shows how awesome Shaw really is Happy


Lol
KevC86Icon...25-09-2016 @ 20:38 
Avatar
Naps, family time and good food.
Member 5141, 2778 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350
830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
LaTuta said:Hollands said before the contest that he is far from being in competitive shape with his big weightloss.
He went there for fun.

Who is kal? Kali muscle?


Kieliszkowski.

Its seems 3rd, 4th and 5th all had equal points, and was decided on countback.
Radz got 3rd with 1 event win and a joint 1st, Belsak was awarded second with a joint event win, and Shiv got 5th with no event wins.
AdamTIcon...26-09-2016 @ 10:23 
AKA Big Rory
Member 4056, 4765 posts
What were the events??
AdamTIcon...26-09-2016 @ 10:23 
AKA Big Rory
Member 4056, 4765 posts
What were the events??
Craig_PfistererIcon...26-09-2016 @ 11:57 
Avatar
Sugdens 'man' at WSM 2011
Member 1513, 2102 posts
SQ 224.5, BP 181, DL 276.5
682.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
AdamT said:What were the events??

90kgs Circus Dumbbell
365kgs Deadlifts
450kgs Yoke 20m
Arm-over-Arm Pull 20m
180kgs Stone Over Bar
AdamTIcon...26-09-2016 @ 12:15 
AKA Big Rory
Member 4056, 4765 posts
Craig_Pfisterer said:
90kgs Circus Dumbbell
365kgs Deadlifts
450kgs Yoke 20m
Arm-over-Arm Pull 20m
180kgs Stone Over Bar


Cheers! What did Brian Deadlift? Probably 7-8 reps??
Craig_PfistererIcon...26-09-2016 @ 12:26 
Avatar
Sugdens 'man' at WSM 2011
Member 1513, 2102 posts
SQ 224.5, BP 181, DL 276.5
682.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
AdamT said:
Cheers! What did Brian Deadlift? Probably 7-8 reps??
Yeah, he did 8 for the win. Shivlyakov did 7 but not sure if he got credit for the last rep as he dropped it after getting the down signal. Pritchet did 7 pretty quick and stopped (went before Shaw and Shivlyakov). Fairly certain that his hamstring was acting up as he no repped the stone. Heinla and Radzikowski appeared to have biceps issues on the stone but managed reps.
AdamTIcon...26-09-2016 @ 12:46 
AKA Big Rory
Member 4056, 4765 posts
Craig_Pfisterer said:Yeah, he did 8 for the win. Shivlyakov did 7 but not sure if he got credit for the last rep as he dropped it after getting the down signal. Pritchet did 7 pretty quick and stopped (went before Shaw and Shivlyakov). Fairly certain that his hamstring was acting up as he no repped the stone. Heinla and Radzikowski appeared to have biceps issues on the stone but managed reps.


Pritchett is a beast!

Good events for Shaw.
NimbleIcon...27-09-2016 @ 02:32 
Avatar
woefully weak
Member 4748, 1036 posts
SQ 157, BP 133, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Apparently Hollands didn't even compete in the end
KevC86Icon...27-09-2016 @ 05:42 
Avatar
Naps, family time and good food.
Member 5141, 2778 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350
830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Nimble said:Apparently Hollands didn't even compete in the end


He did the first event then stopped it seems.

12

© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto