Who's Online - 1 member and 175 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitA Place of My Own

A Place of My Own

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

BigbaldbearIconA Place of My Own03-12-2012 @ 17:17 
Member 4144, 12 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 385
900.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
I'm currently looking at opening my own strength sports gym in the North West and am looking for anyone interested in getting involved.
I must stress that I am only at the ideas phase although I have looked at a couple of properties.
I have a lot of ideas, some of which I think are just different enough to make it work but as I work full time in a very busy stressful job and have a family as well I am looking for someone to share those ideas with and to help me bring them into reality.
I am not looking for someone to come and steal my ideas, likewise I am not looking for a financial backer.
I am looking for someone who is as passionate about strength sports as I am and who has the ability to look at things from a different angle and be flexible in their approach.
You may already have a gym and be looking at new ways of generating revenue or, you could be like me and have trained and/or competed for years and be looking for a way into the industry.
If there is anyone out there, particularly in the Fylde Coast or Preston areas please get in touch.
GingyIcon...03-12-2012 @ 17:31 
concept 2 guru
Member 1235, 4675 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 220
547.5 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 03.12.2012 @ 17:32 PM by Gingy
Accidental post!
JohnGymIcon...03-12-2012 @ 17:32 
Hamstrings feel activated.
Member 1107, 6964 posts
SQ 220, BP 152.5, DL 252.5
625.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Gingy said:Hi guys. I coach at the school I work at and have got a 14 year old lad snatching 52 and clean and jerking 70 off two months practice. Obviously I've enjoyed coaching him but realise my own limitations.

There's a club "oasis" near mine for juniors I think and I'm trying to get him down there. Is anyone in the know about when I can call and sort it or a contact? I'm struggling to get hold of anyone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best thread hijack of all time!
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitA Place of My Own
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions