REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 77 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

325kg Dead & 182.5kg Bench PBs

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12

CAJIcon325kg Dead & 182.5kg Bench PBs29-05-2017 @ 11:38 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 953 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
Did a charity push/pull yesterday with the GPC/lift for cancer guys.

Got a PB of 182.5 on bench and 325 deadlift to total 507.5kg.

This won me the weight category, narrowly beating the GPCs own Gary Boulton who won the overall when calculated with the Reshel coefficient.

Bloated up to a whopping 148kg for this, definitely the strongest I have ever been and should have pushed my bench a lot harder in hindsight.

Plan now is to bin some weight off and try maintain steady progress sub 140.

Definitely the best comp atmosphere I've ever experienced as a lifter or spectator, awesome to have such a great crowd getting behind you.

Wayne_CowdreyIcon...29-05-2017 @ 13:40 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sport
Member 400, 21050 posts
Great work CAJ Happy
JohnIcon...29-05-2017 @ 13:47 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3492 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Awesome lifts , nothing seems to slow you down off the floor.
CAJIcon...29-05-2017 @ 15:51 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 953 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
Thankyou chaps Happy
The_Lone_WolfIcon...29-05-2017 @ 16:42 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2902 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Superb work mate, good lifts! The bench flew!
scruffmcbuffIcon...29-05-2017 @ 17:32 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2292 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
Nice work Carl! Im glad you beat gaz, it fills me with delight seeing as he gives horrificly long pauses to me every comp!
hifiloverIcon...29-05-2017 @ 18:31 
Avatar
Member 3241, 2043 posts
SQ 1, BP 192, DL 255
448.0 kgs @ 136kgs UnEq
That bench flew! Must have 190kg in you!
dannyboy73Icon...29-05-2017 @ 19:00 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 7825 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
bloody rapid deadlift sir
CAJIcon...29-05-2017 @ 19:56 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 953 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
Wolfy, Danny - Thanks guys Happy

Scruff - in that case it's 1-0 to team purplelaces haha

Mr Hifi - I'm sure 190 was there, positive but I was playing it safe having only hit 180 for the first time a week prior. I've been having ongoing issues with elbows/shoulders. As it happens a week of zero lifting to bin the fatigue and fresh, pain free joints left me feeling strong as f**k, I looked like I wasn't trying in comparison haha. Next time I'm in comp condition I want the big 200 for sure!
scruffmcbuffIcon...29-05-2017 @ 20:22 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2292 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
CAJ said:Wolfy, Danny - Thanks guys Happy

Scruff - in that case it's 1-0 to team purplelaces haha

Mr Hifi - I'm sure 190 was there, positive but I was playing it safe having only hit 180 for the first time a week prior. I've been having ongoing issues with elbows/shoulders. As it happens a week of zero lifting to bin the fatigue and fresh, pain free joints left me feeling strong as f**k, I looked like I wasn't trying in comparison haha. Next time I'm in comp condition I want the big 200 for sure!


Got my first raw comp in 9 weeks ill br sure to rep the purple laces.

Thanks for taking down my arch nemesis (bit over the top but i just ate my weight in steak so feel a bit dramatic)
CAJIcon...29-05-2017 @ 20:33 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 953 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
scruffmcbuff said:
Got my first raw comp in 9 weeks ill br sure to rep the purple laces.
Thanks for taking down my arch nemesis (bit over the top but i just ate my weight in steak so feel a bit dramatic)


Good man!

And quite alright, I've just eaten beans and sausages on cheese on toast out of a Pyrex casserole dish with a bread knife and a ladle as all my cutlery is 'soaking' in the sink. Fully srs.
scruffmcbuffIcon...29-05-2017 @ 20:38 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2292 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
CAJ said:
Good man!
And quite alright, I've just eaten beans and sausages on cheese on toast out of a Pyrex casserole dish with a bread knife and a ladle as all my cutlery is 'soaking' in the sink. Fully srs.


I feel your pain bro!
My daughter keeps throwing all our spoons away i ate my oats with a medicine spoon thjs morning.
FAT_SAMIcon...29-05-2017 @ 23:16 
Avatar
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
Awesome mate
WiegieboardIcon...30-05-2017 @ 21:15 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11191 posts
SQ 180, BP 122.5, DL 190
492.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
Right in there Carl.
#hero #handsome #girlswholift
JackRevansIcon...02-06-2017 @ 21:41 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16482 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
gordon bennett!! well done!

12

© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto