Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitwho's ringing the door bell?

who's ringing the door bell?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

The door bell went and there was no one there. I didn't actually open he door but from what I could see through the window no one was there.
It was zero man! Born with nothing! He is no one from no place! He told me to tell you you have nothing to lose by giving it your all!
Billytheold said:It was zero man! Born with nothing! He is no one from no place! He told me to tell you you have nothing to lose by giving it your all!

Billy do you enjoy the smell of solvents?
slimsim
Never mind who was ringing it, more to the point, what did they want?

I know where this is going..... Grin
Soon you will feel things that are not there and feel things that do not touch you! Jack?
Why are your eyes so red?
Edit
See things that are not there!
Grin Memories!!
Might be Shane ? There were men getting felt up nr Lancaster when they opend the door ,
John
Post Edited: 24.04.2014 @ 23:03 PM by John
i know exactly who it was.............. it was that guy who called you out from destructive tendencies.. you wouldn't go to him he has come for you .. the next door to be knocked upon will be terry hollands !!!!
John said:i know exactly who it was.............. it was that guy who called you out from destructive tendencies.. you wouldn't go to him he has come for... the next door to be knocked upon will be terry hollands !!!!

megatron JG!

but he is banned from England
John
be afraid lol he may haved sneak thru some how ..... you sound worried :/ lol
was the doorbell purchased by someone after being chased into wilkos?
Who was phone?
Who was door?
The weak are invisibles jack! Here's Johnny!
I told you! I have no time to think! He has one focus hocus!
How close to the window were you Jack? Within 18" or further away and how did you measure it?

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitwho's ringing the door bell?
Return to top View Desktop Site