REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 200 guests
You are here: HomeForumBigMacca → View All Posts

View All Posts: BigMacca

12345678910 ... ... 653654655656657658659660661662663

» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)09-08-2022 @ 14:21 
Wigan said:4, should have been 3

3 for me.

The good lady wife could be heard swearing about today's Wordle, so I'm assuming it was a 5 or 6 for her
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)06-08-2022 @ 12:33 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:4

3 for me today and the fastest I've ever solved a Wordle. About 35 seconds!
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)03-08-2022 @ 10:05 
6 for me today.

Had the last 4 letters in the correct place in 3 and then managed to pick the wrong option 2 more times!
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)30-07-2022 @ 21:37 
Fatpete said:Failed miserably

Got it in three today. Only one letter in the right place after two attempts, then boom on the third!
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)29-07-2022 @ 00:28 
Mr Pete, a man of leisure!

Finally will have the time to become a cheese connoisseur
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)24-07-2022 @ 18:30 
Bod said:
For the record, it’s a yes to cheese from me and a very definite no to both cucumber and tomato.

I'll happily have cucumber and tomato with cheers (feta for preference)
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)24-07-2022 @ 18:30 
Bod said:
For the record, it’s a yes to cheese from me and a very definite no to both cucumber and tomato.

I'll happily have cucumber and tomato with cheers (feta for preference)
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)20-07-2022 @ 20:14 
Fatpete said:
Never heard of it, but I now know it's a cave or cavern, so thank you for that. Wordle aside when did you last use that in a sentence ? Obviously I never have and would probably find it no easy task

I do quite a lot of outdoor/bushcrafting stuff and someone I was with used it a couple of years ago, it just stuck with me ever since
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)19-07-2022 @ 22:11 
Fatpete said:
Same question to you young man, I am a very nosey fellow

Antre which quite nicely gave me 3 letters in the correct position Happy
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)19-07-2022 @ 11:35 
Bod said:Two today.

Snap!
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)29-06-2022 @ 22:00 
Fatpete said:
As did I. But in all honesty I fluked it. Very lucky

It was a stupid word and I've no idea how I came up with it in my 4th attempt!

I suspect it might be a bit rum
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)22-06-2022 @ 10:14 
Wigan said:
I found todays unusually tough, third guess gave me the first letter and a vowel in the wrong place. Fourth guess was the same, it took me ages to come up with the fifth, by which point I was sure it was the only option, but it took an age

I really struggled as well today.

I had the first and fourth letters on my second attempt, but it took me three more (and about 15 minutes) to get the bugger!
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)18-06-2022 @ 11:11 
Fatpete said:Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Wordle in six today and I had to cheat again, that's the second time in a week, bas***ds must be deliberately including far more obscure words. I recall reading that the original list of 15,000 words was whittled down to 2,500 common ones but there certainly seems to be a shift to the more obscure. I always classed my own vocabulary as reasonable but it has been found wanting twice in a week now.

So do we class cheating as no longer cheating or do we just walk away right now ? I'll get back to you on that

It took me 10 minutes to come up with a third guess, then a further five to to come up with a fourth (correct) word.

That was only because it was written right in front of me on a packet.

But of a rum word in my opinion
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)14-06-2022 @ 17:37 
Fatpete said:
Today is a good day as this afternoon around four a young lady should appear to hack a corn off the bottom of my left foot. It is only ever the left foot, never the right which is something of a mystery.

I also had a curb removed this week (my very first one). I guess that means I'm officially old now...

In better news, got the Wordle in 2 today Happy
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)05-06-2022 @ 12:08 
Fatpete said:Wordle in five today, really should have been four - oaf !

I got it in four, however it's all for naught!

I've been camping in South Wales for the last week and coming home yesterday basically involved packing up and traveling until about 5 past midnight when I got home.

I panicked as I saw the time and swiftly opened up Wordle, but alas I was too late. I'd missed a day and my streak was over Unhappy

12345678910 ... ... 653654655656657658659660661662663

You are here: HomeForumBigMacca → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions