REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 321 guests
You are here: HomeForumMindspin → View All Posts

View All Posts: Mindspin

» Who's going to win WSM 2015? (Go to post)26-04-2015 @ 23:14 
donnie said:colin bryce is in love with edd hall

Careful bud Ed is good friends with Terminator and Charles Bronson....
» Who's going to win WSM 2015? (Go to post)26-04-2015 @ 20:56 
I think Chris Gearing will have a good year next year, his naturally strong and very explosive and will fair well against the big boys soon. Ed Hall has improved drastically but i can't see him passing Shaw and Thor. There is no consistency with the events in strongman and it evolves so quickly every 5 years or so who know what kind of strongman will dominate soon... I'm in the running if they put an egg and spoon race medley Wink lol

I'm a fan of Hicks as well be good to see him back quickly and do some damage to competition!
» Who's going to win WSM 2015? (Go to post)26-04-2015 @ 19:52 
Z will be back.He placed 2nd in 2013 after only just having surgery a few weeks before, no one can beat Z when he is in shape Happy Ed Hall/thor at there 100% best can't beat Z at 85% but Shaw can. I can't see Ed topping 4th place unless the top 3 get really injured. A few names coming up in England I think will overtake Ed in the next few years. Terry has been at the top for a long time due to his genetics. Shame about Loz as he had great potential for podium, dropping weight drasticly has effected his equibirium on events this can then increase chance of injury. I guess he wanted to look good for his PT business? Hope he heals up and gets back to his normal shape.
» Who's going to win WSM 2015? (Go to post)26-04-2015 @ 18:11 
Yeah, he did set a few with Thor. Can't remember which ones tho might be on his FB last year summer time
» Who's going to win WSM 2015? (Go to post)26-04-2015 @ 17:26 
He wasn't competing, they were World Records ettempts like they have in the Guinness book of records etc.
» Who's going to win WSM 2015? (Go to post)26-04-2015 @ 17:13 
Post Edited: 26.04.2015 @ 17:14 PM by Mindspin
Big Z picked up an injury last year in Italy after doing some world records events. This effected his Deadlift (possibly the yoke too) at the Arnold's and the worlds.
You are here: HomeForumMindspin → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions