REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 313 guests
You are here: HomeForumCharlie_5 → View All Posts

View All Posts: Charlie_5

» Does it bother you.... (Go to post)19-06-2017 @ 20:29 
I am 55, been lifting drug free for nearly 40 years. Competed periodically since 1992. Never been that great a lifter but never stopped. Started out in 67.5kg Class with a 28 inch waist. Now 90kg plus with a 36/38 waist. My partner thinks I am shaped like a Silver Back Gorilla, including the belly. Go with what you are and just believe in yourself. Ignore the ignorance of people who know no better. Failing that, just pick up something really heavy....
» savage strength (Go to post)19-06-2017 @ 20:21 
We ordered a Power Rack and Hex Bar for our works gym. We support UK Military and have tri-service teams on site. Heard nothing in three months. Trust Pilot comments appear to infer that they are trading fraudulently. I chose my words carefully. We now have some very pissed off Royal Marines Commandos who are considering visiting Savage Strength to physically take possession of our order. Or we could just pass it on to our very well resourced legal department... Anyone here with similar experiences?
» How many eggs... (Go to post)02-01-2014 @ 21:46 
I eat 42 a week. Fried, scrambled, poached, etc. Cholesterol is the raw material for testosterone (as I recall). Back in 87 when my son was conceived I was on 18 raw eggs a day. 9 months later, wife gave birth to a real Bear. Grew up to be a powerlifting, tight head prop, Royal Marines Commando. Me,I still lift at 52 (trained for 35 years) and hoping to compete again this year. Oh,and for a real high protein high fat meal that's great for training and recovery, mix the eggs with corned beef
You are here: HomeForumCharlie_5 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions