REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 181 guests
You are here: HomeForumstayfrosty → View All Posts

View All Posts: stayfrosty

» Whats your working hours like? (Go to post)02-11-2012 @ 07:29 
I do 7 till 7 days x2 then 1 day off then 7 till 7 nights x2 then i have x4 days off
» any one in telford area also what belt type (Go to post)29-10-2012 @ 09:04 
Cheers fatpete Zulu belt.being ordered by the Mrs for my x mass present.
» any one in telford area also what belt type (Go to post)29-10-2012 @ 08:20 
Best weight lifting belt , got a neoprene one , but want a heavier duty one , is 6 inch better , leather ? Was thinking of one. Of the schiek models , any help most gratefull , also any one in telford area that could give me some pointers on technique
» the british army + sport? (Go to post)27-10-2012 @ 18:41 
Yep he mainly boxed
» Tinnitus (Go to post)27-10-2012 @ 17:41 
I have it in my left ear , mine is a high pitch hissing noise., seems to get worse if tired or pissed off
» the british army + sport? (Go to post)27-10-2012 @ 17:37 
When I was in my mate was a national ranked boxer , let's just say he wasn't seen much in uniform .
» the british army + sport? (Go to post)27-10-2012 @ 17:37 
When I was in my mate was a national ranked boxer , let's just say he wasn't seen much in uniform .
» need direction (Go to post)22-10-2012 @ 18:22 
Thanks guys maybe just doubting my self then , after 6 weeks back I' have seen fairly decent weight increases considering i havent picked a weight up in a few years but was thinking that's me just getting technique back , rarther than strength
» need direction (Go to post)22-10-2012 @ 16:24 
Hi guys after sitting on the side lines I thought I'd drop a line , I used to be not a to bad lifter but then had an injury at work. Which did my back in for a while about 5 years to be honest , so last year started running with a goal of getting fit enough to do a 24 hour endurance event which I completed this year , I'm now 6 stone lighter , but noticed that during the endurance event I looked a little out of place at 6feet 5 I'm naturalaly well built , so I joined a local fancy gym and was surprised how easy I fell back on the weights , it's been 6 weeks now and my strength is coming back , my routine is based around squats , deadlift , chest and shoulder press , training 4 times a week , I'm doing chest and back heavy low rep / legs / shoulders arms / chest and back light higher rep , my question is this , is this routine to body builder , as I want to increase my strength and maybe do a few local strength comps
You are here: HomeForumstayfrosty → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions