REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 4 members and 219 guests
You are here: HomeForumrosscoevo → View All Posts

View All Posts: rosscoevo

» UK Team Strongman 2011 and Novice/First timers comp SEPT 11th 2011 (Go to post)13-06-2011 @ 14:53 
What will the competitors weights be. Will there be a 90's 105's and opens.Grin
» Olympic Dragon 3. (Go to post)13-05-2011 @ 09:20 
General_ill said:
Hi Ross welcome aboard, GET IT DONE this is a chance to compete against some of the best U90 Strongmen in the land in a friendly and well run comp, I went to watch last years and it was the comp that made me what to have a crack at competing, also it's your chance to get your own back for Yorkshires Novices, just hammer the Stones and you'll be fine mate

Thanks for the reminder. Weldone in opens mate watched a few of your recordings take my hat off to ya. I'll get my own back soon enough im sure. All good comments made so looks like we'll be meeting again.
» Olympic Dragon 3. (Go to post)13-05-2011 @ 09:17 
PAGAN said:
Dragons is an excellent first comp mate but you have already done one so your deffo good to go! The atmosphere at the last two Dragons has been excellent and everyone is made to feel welcome and all the atheletes support each other. I cant say enough good things about this comp Happy

Cheers Pagen makes the decision a little easier looks like I'll be seeing you all in september, 3 days before my b'day so no weekend booze up for me. Ok maybe after.
» Olympic Dragon 3. (Go to post)12-05-2011 @ 11:02 
General_ill said:I would like to be considered for a place either on the reserves or if extended to 36 I can probably get my money in Saturday

Ive been looking at this Dan. Im abit dubious as Yorkshire Novice was my first comp.
You are here: HomeForumrosscoevo → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions