REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 325 guests
You are here: HomeForumdaveleech202 → View All Posts

View All Posts: daveleech202

» Arun Leisure Centre Novice Strongman (Go to post)21-06-2010 @ 12:48 
I dont think its too heavy at all. I just did the severn valley novice and there were some very strong guys there!
» Severn valley novice/ first timers/ Britain strongest woman (Go to post)21-06-2010 @ 11:58 
Matspence said:I pretty shaw there was a few novice guys there David leach was the guy who came third I think anyway but if I'm right he is a novice any ways the way I seen it is if some of the guys were novice class them I did better then I first thought I think I was fifth fastast at the frame carry which I'm well proud of and I dropped two three seconds being clever on the barrels so I think I could of got 21 or even 20 seconds the video on YouTube of me doing the barrels shows I was catching the other guy up by the end search mat spence barrel lift and search mathew spence competing there should be three vids of me making a
mess of things lol should give ya avoid laugh

cheers mat

I got 9th in the novice mate with only 4 events as i couldnt bloody move the conans Grin felt a right idiot but made it up on the milk churn lol
» Arun Leisure Centre Novice Strongman (Go to post)17-05-2010 @ 12:16 
jimmy312894 said:where are some of you guys who have entered travelling from im going down from birmingham just wondered if any one going from further away

Im going from Coventry mate should take about 2.5 hours for us i reckon
» Arun Leisure Centre Novice Strongman (Go to post)14-05-2010 @ 12:34 
terryhollands said:IMO there is way too much volume in there! pressing medley and a medley at the end which seems a bit OTT. The press medley is a bit weird! 35kg db? way too light IMO and then you compare that to 130 farmers in a medley.

I agree, the pressing medley is very light, wouldn't 100kg log for reps be better?

The 130kg farmers is very heavy and the distance is only 10m less than the first famers
» Arun Leisure Centre Novice Strongman (Go to post)12-05-2010 @ 16:17 
I've entered, looks a fun mix of events!
» Severn valley novice/ first timers/ Britain strongest woman (Go to post)09-05-2010 @ 14:25 
Ive posted my entry today for the Novice competition Cool
You are here: HomeForumdaveleech202 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions