Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSugden vs Edinburgh

Sugden vs Edinburgh

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Aye, end of jan is fine. Maybe propose Saturday 27th Jan 07? Though any time is ok for me really. There's a Scottish novice comp happening sometime though, so will have to make sure it doesn't clash, as we will both be entering.
Originally posted by Joni...
dates folks - End of january?

and jonathan, just go f**king heavy!

Why would he? He'll just be playing into my handsWink
Eeek! They're trying to psych us out now! Eek
I you're can going assure to you lose! that they'll be you're no going mindgames to from lose! Sugden!
Like I said, no mindgames from SugdenWink
WE WANT HEAVY!
Hmm, not sure why but I now have a strange feeling we are going to lose... Confused

Joni - you are talking a good game with the heavy stuff, but do you really want 120kg farmers, and 300kg yoke? If so, then say the word, and we shall go head to head at these crazy time mofo weights Wink
i wont do yoke, and probably couldn't pick 120kg farmers off the floor Grin
But you wanted heavy? Ah, or maybe you just mean heavy for Olly and Jono? Happy
How about 150kg a hand farmers, for distance?!Grin

Joni, dont what you ever you do, even if your f**king life depends on it, tell them our secret.
150 per hand is fine as long as it's a high pick up Cool

What secret you bas***ds? I hope it's not the same as ours (dianabol smoothies for the next three months).....
In that case, 150kg per hand, extra low pick-up, for distanceGrin
Originally posted by Olly...
Joni, dont what you ever you do, even if your f**king life depends on it, tell them our secret.

no probs, consider it safe.

Edinburgh, start training!
The secret being......there is no secret and that you are scared s**tless of losing cause you ain't strongmen???? Tongue Wink
Adam
So has it been decided then what lifts we are definately doing? Two powerlifting, two strongman seems fair.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSugden vs Edinburgh
Return to top View Desktop Site